Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
don’t want to post this 😐

neighbours sister had her second vaccine last Wednesday evening, on Saturday she had a stroke. No health conditions prior to this, it was a bleed on the brain, she’s in rehab now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I hate these articles. They are deliberately designed to turn people against the unvaccinated. That'll be the next coercion tactic now. Turning us against each other.

• Sad
  • Wow

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member

All vaccinated people will die within 2 years. Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine. In the shocking interview, the world's leading virologist stated bluntly: "There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated. We must be prepared to cremate the bodies." The scientific genius backed up the claims of other eminent virologists after studying the ingredients of the vaccine. "They will all die from antibody-dependent enhancement. That is all that can be said."

• Sad
  • Wow

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I certainly would not tell anyone not to use it but only to look into it same as vaccines all vaccines. look at who makes it look into how many times they have been prosecuted.

for instance,... Top-selling sunscreen brand Neutrogena made by... J&J J&J hid for years the fact that their baby talc caused cancer.

Anything you put on your skin goes into the bloodstream so always check the ingredients of anything you use on your skin.
Absolutely! It's not just skin products either, makers of cleaning products don't tell us in clear terms that their products cause cancer either. People will use fabric softener not realising that is a carcinogen, never mind what you're breathing in spraying things around your home. There's corruption everywhere and the fat cats just get fatter.

I know you weren't saying not use use it, I was referring to Ellie 🙂

This must be why Tony keeps popping up View attachment 577541
Ugh, you've given me rage. His face just sets off a deep anger in me. Rare do I drop the C bomb, but its the first word I think when I see that wanker

• Heart

Fudgecakes

I have spoken to a few people recently that have had the 2nd vaccine and quite a few of them are reporting medical issues. Obviously not all. Speaking to a guy at work today, he is a fit healthy guy in late 40s. Had his 2nd vaccine (AZ) and his toes turned black! Literally like he had frostbite. He told me and a colleague and my colleague said her sister works in a care home and a number of residents have had black toes after the vaccine.
Also a number of people have had shingles and outbreaks of herpes.
The more i speak to people the happier i am that i didnt have it
Sorry - literally just catching up here and tend to read the threads all at once, but I had my second AZ jag 13 days ago. My doctor suspects I have shingles and said it might be a result of the vaccine!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Hi I'm an infrequent visitor to your thread. Made the decision not to vax on informed choice.

Just a couple of the many stories in the mail today. I feel like those of us who have said no thank you are really being targeted now.

This is very real propaganda and they are trying several tactics including bribery (you can go on holiday if you get the vaccine) to fake news (the Indian variant is deadly quickly get your vaccine) to shame (if you don't get your vaccine you're as bad as a drink driver)

I can see through it but I can see how it might sway the 'on the fence group. The ALW quote is a disgrace, I don't know how it's been allowed to be printed.
Welcome to the thread! Yeah unfortunately like I said we're in for a rocky few months. This is their last ditch desperate attempt so they're going to go full on. We just have to stay strong and if we don't want it, don't get it. What people don't realise is they won't stop at just this jab. There'll be boosters, then there'll be your children, then there'll be vaccine passports. Then we will officially be in a medical apartheid. Constant injections and tyranny.

Remember that clip that was posted on here a while ago with that pharmaceutical women having a go at Texas for opening up without forcing the jab. She openly said that if you give people back their freedoms then then there is no incentive to get the jab. She likened it to dangling a carrot! That is exactly what is going on here. Boris is basically following the same script as Biden. You can see it a mile off. Although it's not working too well in America now 😂.

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Can I just say that I find it really odd that people who hate this thread so much seem to read it religiously. If you don't like what people put on this thread then it is so simple, don't read it! Anyway that's my rant over. ❤
What I found odd was that for people who are anti CT they seem to know an awful lot about CT, I'd say more than some people on this thread!

Also @Oohthedrama, I have a question. Is the Anti thread a thread for questioning conspiracies in general, or a thread to discuss what is only discussed on this thread?
My assumption was that as we have a CT thread then in true Tattle fairness that's why there was an Anti one set up? I didn't think it was set up to discuss what is written on another thread?

This is honestly not to start a row, it's just an observation and genuine question ❤

• Heart

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
There is a world wide protest today at 1pm. One in Manchester Piccadilly Gardens and one in London. I haven't missed a protest yet. The worst one was the one on April 18th, it was the weekend pub gardens opened. People were looking at us like we were crazy. Barely anyone turned up as they thought it was over in June. Hopefully this time a few more have woken up and will join in.

• Heart
I was walking through the town centre thr other night after going to the gym. All the shops were closed and barely no one around. I saw the saddest sight... An elderly, frail lady struggling up a hill with a shopping trolley wearing a mask. There was literally no one else around apart from me (and I was on the other side of the road) - no need to wear it but she was clearly scared!

Me and my best mate have fallen out big time today. I thought we were on the same page about all this. He's broken rules since day one and then told me today he had the vaccine a few months ago. I was like wtf, you idiot. Why?!! He said he still doesn't care about covid but had the vaccine anyway... Clearly not logical. I'm done with people. He then had a go at me because Id said everyone (including my own family) were morons for taking it and now we aren't speaking. 😒

• Sad
  • Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Hallelujah 🙌. Although I can't help but wonder what's made them scrap them as they've spent a fortune on it. Another sign it's starting to crumble?

The vast majority have had their vax so this isn't needed to scare people into getting it anymore.
Cynical I know .. but

********************************************************************************************************************

Goodness knows

1622444345026.png

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I'm exactly the same, I only wear a mask to make other people feel comfortable, and I don't give two hoots if someone doesn't wear one near me.
Anyone who calls in to my house, I say to them to take off the mask, if they like, and everyone has taken it off gladly, and with relief.
I had two altercations last week, with people who asked me to put a mask on, even though we were outside! Bugger that!
One was at a takeaway coffee hatch, I was standing pretty far away from the guy, and he asked me to put a mask on. I said "I'm outside, I'm not putting one on".
He pointed at a sign saying customers should wear a mask, I just shook my head and refused and said "I'm outside in the fresh air!" .
I hadn't seen the sign, otherwise I wouldn't have tried to buy a coffee there. I was about to walk off but he gave in then, and served me, and was quite pleasant in the end.
I understand that some people are scared and I feel I show respect by wearing one indoors, and keeping two metres away etc but I'm not going to go along with ridiculous requests!
A few days later, I was walking through a kind of archway, with plenty of fresh air blowing through it, and some random woman asked me if I had a mask 🙄
I wasn't anywhere near her!
I said "you've got no right to ask me about masks" and just kept going.
I'm absolutely sick and tired of the feeling that, at any time, some busybody is going to give me a hard time for walking around minding me own business!
Apologies for this long rant! 😅
If people were scared of unmasked people they would keep their distance and keep walking, those who say something are not scared they are angry that you have the guts to do what they can't. Most of those who say something are the ones who are not wearing them correctly and keep touching them.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
This is a really interesting clip. He says they've had more vaccine related deaths for the Covid vaccine than for the entire 15 year period of other vaccines!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m with you. So over it now. I felt sick to my stomach about BoJos conference yesterday if he had put the brakes on for Monday I’m not sure I could have coped much longer to be honest.
I don’t see what the gain is at this point. I don’t understand why they want to continue this fearmongering and ruining people’s lives. It’s mentally, physically and emotionally draining.
I try and avoid it as best as I can now but have to keep up with the changes in restrictions so I know when I can legally see my family again.
I’m in Ireland and we’re a lot further back on opening, retail only opens next week, we’ve only just been “allowed” click and collect this week for the first time since December.

As I’ve said and I know it’s upset some I’ve refused the vaccine for now and I’ve never followed the rules, I’ve never gone out of my way to break rules but I’ve done what’s best for my health because if my government doesn’t care about my health until I’m struck down with covid I’ll take it into my own hands, and I have done from about 5 weeks into the first lockdown when I knew I wouldn’t last whilst following it.

I’m scared for my mum getting sick, she’s got her vaccine and I put her on VD/C early on in the pandemic, I will do everything I can to protect her and everyone around me, but I’m angry that we have a health system that is now crumbling and failing to meet thousands of peoples needs and this fucking panto is still going on, live shows have been cancelled, bull shit, there’s a new show every time this lot get up on stage with another announcement,

Ireland had a major hacking incident yesterday with all health information compromised, the hackers have asked for a ransom 😐 all appointments cancelled this week,
I don’t know where I’m going with this comment to be honest 😂
It’s an odd time to be alive isn’t it.

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Where is @DreamDolly ? she hasn't been online since Monday morning :/

************************************************************************************************************************

I've seen this posted on Instagram which is quite concerning

They are trying to get the herd to follow this narrative. I'm not one for insulting my fellowmen but anyone agreeing with this would have grassed-up Anne Frank and her family.

• Heart
  • Angry

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
don’t want to post this 😐

neighbours sister had her second vaccine last Wednesday evening, on Saturday she had a stroke. No health conditions prior to this, it was a bleed on the brain, she’s in rehab now.
Poor lady.

I have just been in hospital this week and on the ward was a lady who was really unwell with some kind of stomach issue, that began immediately after her vaccine. For two weeks she hung around at home feeling like death before the pain was too much so she went to A&E and they found her abdomen full of puss/clots. She was totally healthy before her jab, one of those I run 20 miles for fun sorts. She lay in bed beside me full of drains and in a bad way. They wouldn't commit to it being related to her vaccine of course but she is convinced it is connected.

• Sad
  • Wow

DreamDolly

VIP Member
Goodnite peeps!! See you all tomorrow 😘😴😴❤

Nothing coercive about this.......

I was listening to LBC this morning, and the guy who does the political show ( Tom Swarbrick ) was going off on one about people who haven’t had the jab, yet a few weeks ago, he was saying how vaccine passports are awful etc etc.
Today, he sounded like he was reading a pre prepared script from the government, and was basically saying how terrible and selfish we are !!
My opinion, is that the government are getting desperate to push unvaccinated people into taking it, and they are using anything that they can, including, paying people to infiltrate all anti vaccine online communities ( I know I’ve said this many many times) but I’m absolutely convinced that this is true...👀 they are everywhere 👀

Last edited:
  • Heart

Flumperooni

Anyone that lets their children have this needs their brains tested or a slap upside the head.
Why do children even need to have it? They don’t seem to actually ‘suffer’ even if they do catch it. Why waste the money vaccinating them?

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Something strange going on here. Wonder what it could be 🤔

I believe that Israel was a pilot scheme for the vax passport and whatever happened in Israel would happen in the UK. What happened though was that 40% refused to get vaccinated. Even when they lost their "freedoms", even when they were ostracized, they didn't budge! Nothing would make them inject that stuff into them. I think they pulled the plug on it due to that reason. I think the UK would fare similar. The ones who won't take it, won't ever take it. I don't think this is about a vaccine passport though, I think its about the vaccine and using the threat of a VP and Israel as "proof it was coming" was enough for people to roll up their sleeves. They haven't discriminated anybody during all this. The vaccinated don't get any extra privileges and they can't due to medical discrimination. Everything is voluntary. I truly do think this is about depopulation and if they wanted a vaccine passport, I think they would bring in a climate change passport or something along them lines, that way everyone would have one, not just 60% of the people.

• Heart