Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Whether there is any merit to a vaccine passport (there is none, obvs!) the practicalities of checking 1000+ people at a venue is just absurd. How many staff are you going to need to verify that all 76,000 people entering a football ground meet the criteria? And that is assuming all 76,000 people have a smartphone to begin with. And has anyone tried to use their phone and get coverage in a stadium with thousands of people all trying to do the same? The thought of holding up a queue of thousands of drunken football fans to look at their covid status is laughable, it'll only take them missing kick off for things to turn ugly.
The main arena operators have already said they won’t be using paper tickets anymore though and you will have to use smart phone anyway - ignoring all the wider issues with vaccine passports, your going to have to do it anyway....

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
I think a few years after when he gradually lost his Diana "look" and seemed to morph into a Windsor.
Did this time coincide with your sight failing? 😂 William looks so like Diana. You may personally find this an afront, but it doesn't make it untrue. Harry looks like Charles and his mannerisms are very Charles like too. The stuff about James Hewitt is nonsense.

Ultramarine

Thank you @Freedomofspeech89 ! Good idea re wording - I feel that people get defensive when I say no, as they assume that I think they're doing wrong by getting the vaccine themselves. Which I don't!
I don't have issue with what anybody choses to do, like you say its personal choice and everyone gets to decide for themselves.

I'm not telling them they're brainwashed by MSM..
I was called selfish the second I answered no to whether or not I was going to get vaccinated.
ok sure, but you literally said it in your post :-/ 😏