Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
i accept “sheep” over “moron” any day, it’s so alienating.

I’m going full on CT for a Sunday morning but I’ve watched matt handcock do two interviews this morning....

both times he stressed the naughty naughty areas pissing on the opening up plan have high numbers in people who - are illegible for the vaccine but have refused to take it.
so the problem is we need to get them all vaccinated.
He said this twice in both interviews.

it just feels like this new variant is a great way to blame the unvaccinated for being a party pooper, ruining things for everyone else 😐
Language like that is worrying. It's like a veiled threat. How are they going to get people vaccinated who don't wish to be.

They will make out the unvaccinated are the cause for any break outs or rise in cases. Then sit back and let society do their job for them by cutting off and blaming those people who choose not to vaccinate.

They can blame me all they like I will not get the vaccine. It's my body so my choice, just like it's others people's choice too vaccinate

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
There is absolutely no way that I believe that she had the vaccine.. It was probably saline 🤦‍♀️😂

I’m looking forward to Ordinary Jelly coming on to let us know how wonderful it was!! 😍❤
I am exhausted! Sitting in the park with others surrounded by over zealous police, of course.

I saw the BBC saying "hundreds...." why does the MSM insist with their narrative when everyone has a smart phone and is sharing video that clearly shows we aren't just "hundreds"?! I mean, I know why, but it is so frustrating.

My kids were troopers. My 11 year old made friends with some other kids and it was so fascinating hearing them talk about what was going on. I try and let my kids make their own mind up, I share that I think this but other people believe that kind of thing, but my daughter and these other kids have their own minds and make their own conclusions - so much smarter than people give them credit for. The kids are alright! (But someone gave them whistles 😬)

I spoke to so many people today whose small businesses have been destroyed this past year, that gift shop, or shoe shop, or small hotels, or family jewelers, that little bookshop, their whole livelihood just gone. It made me sad and made me really conscious of where I spend my money now. I try to always shop local but today reinforced that.

It was such a positive day. It is so encouraging to be surrounded by others who are likeminded. I am glad my kids came, at least they can see so many of us are fighting for their futures. There were a lot more families today than the last march, and it felt like a lot more people too but you can never really tell when you're in the middle of it.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
This made me feel emotional, the scene of you being in the supermarket, massless looking at other maskless people, all knowing. It felt powerful and connecting,
see unpopular opinion on here,
I’m not gonna go out of my way to make others feel uncomfortable when all I’m being asked to do is wear a bit of cloth for a few minutes, I don’t know how others feel and how anxious they might be, I don’t need to do a “fuck you” to the state and in the process effect others,
It’s a mask, it won’t be forever, I’m not doing an 8 hours shift or being asked to wear it all day long, nor would I encourage others to “liberate themselves”
i have always rejected rules that impact my life but I’m not about making a scene or making others uncomfortable.

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
A family member has passed away this morning after a series of sudden strokes, leaving their left side paralysed, neck down paralysed, on life support and now sadly deceased. Yet close family members are still on at me to get vaccinated!!!! This guilt trip is unbearable. I’m having to bite my tongue about stating the obvious they they were healthy pre vaccine. Only in their early 70s. This is no coincidence!!!
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Another statistic for coincidence syndrome. You will never convince the "vaccines are good" people to ever believe it was the vaccine and even if they did believe it, they would just say that it was very rare and they are still proud that their loved one took one for the greater good.

it's starting to really piss me off. If people don't start waking up to this very soon they are going to start vaccinating the children.

Reactions: 18

Lisdiz

VIP Member
see unpopular opinion on here,
I’m not gonna go out of my way to make others feel uncomfortable when all I’m being asked to do is wear a bit of cloth for a few minutes, I don’t know how others feel and how anxious they might be, I don’t need to do a “fuck you” to the state and in the process effect others,
It’s a mask, it won’t be forever, I’m not doing an 8 hours shift or being asked to wear it all day long, nor would I encourage others to “liberate themselves”
i have always rejected rules that impact my life but I’m not about making a scene or making others uncomfortable.
I wear the mask to make other people feel comfortable. That’s the only reason why, that doesn’t mean I cannot connect to the emotion of a moment that someone else had.
I wear mine at work when I have too and in shops etc. For others only. However I don’t care personally when someone isn’t.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Some people have very valid reasons for not wanting the vaccine. The media is stirring up hate and bullying towards them. Its disgusting, it doesnt mean you are selfish. They are blaming ordinary people instead of the government. I dont like the way this is going. Its frightening. AND idiot refusenik is a revolting term !
They're using the exact same tactic they used in lockdown. Oh we don't want to be doing this but some people aren't abiding by the "rules" so we have to put in harsher measures. It's psychological manipulation to distract and to divide. Remember at the beginning of the vaccine narrative they said that it would just be for the vulnerable!? Now look at the state we're in where they are literally using the word refuseniks! Like I said we're in an extremely abusive relationship and it's with our government.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lisdiz

VIP Member
I'm exactly the same, I only wear a mask to make other people feel comfortable, and I don't give two hoots if someone doesn't wear one near me.
Anyone who calls in to my house, I say to them to take off the mask, if they like, and everyone has taken it off gladly, and with relief.
I had two altercations last week, with people who asked me to put a mask on, even though we were outside! Bugger that!
One was at a takeaway coffee hatch, I was standing pretty far away from the guy, and he asked me to put a mask on. I said "I'm outside, I'm not putting one on".
He pointed at a sign saying customers should wear a mask, I just shook my head and refused and said "I'm outside in the fresh air!" .
I hadn't seen the sign, otherwise I wouldn't have tried to buy a coffee there. I was about to walk off but he gave in then, and served me, and was quite pleasant in the end.
I understand that some people are scared and I feel I show respect by wearing one indoors, and keeping two metres away etc but I'm not going to go along with ridiculous requests!
A few days later, I was walking through a kind of archway, with plenty of fresh air blowing through it, and some random woman asked me if I had a mask 🙄
I wasn't anywhere near her!
I said "you've got no right to ask me about masks" and just kept going.
I'm absolutely sick and tired of the feeling that, at any time, some busybody is going to give me a hard time for walking around minding me own business!
Apologies for this long rant! 😅
I really feel for the masked up people out doors who still get freaked out by other people walking around outside. That’s some serious fear going on inside.

DreamDolly

VIP Member
This is something that everyone who wants a vaccine should see first...
ECEF8F7C-A440-4108-AACC-4AD2495C4761.png

This is really interesting read, and totally sums up everything that’s been going on..
39E813A7-F13D-4E1C-8291-9CC6BDF047A5.png

C9CC335C-4592-428E-A137-EAE288147F9F.png

This is certainly food for thought...

610E85B1-3A52-45F3-9253-317375E2A5F8.png
610E85B1-3A52-45F3-9253-317375E2A5F8.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
All part of the great awakening. I almost gave up but then at the start of covid I see a huge amount of people waking up, and every day others join them. Some will never join us. These are the people who no matter how stupid the rules are will follow them and tell you, you are a crazy CT for not doing the same.

The emperor is buck naked!! open your eyes and shout it out.

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
This is so true, and its so sad.
Life is about living and enjoying the little things, but what are the little things if we can't share them...? It just means you're existing, and that's no life at all
It was the reason I stopped shielding. What's the point in living if the things you live for are denied to you. So hugs and kisses nonstop with my grandchildren we have a sleepover tonight all snuggled up watching a film. I'm not dead yet but who knows where I would be mentally or if I would even have been able to carry on had I stayed shielding

• Heart

MARGARETANDJENNY

Just to be clear, the claim was that the vaccination was intended only for the vulnerable. Again nothing you have said supports that as a true statement.
I dont know what you mean, he clearly says cry freedom when the vulnerable have had their vaccination. I am not against vaccination, i just dont like the rhetoric in the media now. Both my husband and father have been vaccinated. Thats fine, i wouldnt dissuade anybody, but on the other hand, people who dont feel it is right for them should not be getting called refusenik idiots. The media are very obviously setting people against each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lisdiz

VIP Member
I've done the same regarding making my own rules up.
We were pretty strict and played it to the letter first time round, because as others have said no one knew what was going on.
Once we opened up in the summer I never played again when we picked back down.
I wasn't reckless, but I let my kids see their friends, and they were allowed in the house.
It's one thing to save ourselves from a virus, but we lost saving ourselves from the head fuck of it, which we know also has lifelong consequences.

We went to town and Sainsburys today (its all rock n roll in my house 😂) and by habit I took my mask. I got halfway round the shopping centre and took it off. I had my fuck this shit moment. So that's it for me now, I'm done. My son asked if he could take his off and I said it was up to him and how he felt as it's 'against the rules'. When I turned round he was mask free too!

This sounds super sad, but it was quite liberating! There was a few maskless people and it felt like knowing looks we were giving each other, maybe a bit like 'good for you mate!'.

So it's game over for me now, I'll play by rules at work because its a professional capacity, but not in my personal life. I'm ending it here, fuck it
This made me feel emotional, the scene of you being in the supermarket, maskless looking at other maskless people, all knowing. It felt powerful and connecting,

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
ETA - as for “wiping patients arses”, I did that when my dad was at the care home, and the care staff were busy. It felt like I had taken his dignity away, even though he had dementia. I’ve never forgotten how much I cried in the car on my way home. So please don’t think I don’t know what I’m talking about. I also had to change his nappies when he became doubly incontinent.

Bill has his fingers in lots of pies..😉

Can someone please tell me what I’ve done wrong?

Why is it always me? can someone please tell me what I’ve done?
I'm at a bit of a loss too. We were told to stay here and not go to the other thread to fight our corner. We haven't gone over there but over and over they come here and bait and laugh at us. and still, those here are the ones pulled up.

I don't give a shit what those in the NHS think I thought the tictok videos were crass. ( actually, many Drs and Nurses thought the same) yes, a three min video is very short but ask a choreographer how long it takes to get the timing right and that's with dancers. it's not a case of people saying ok watch this and then we all do it, they can take many hours to get the timing right.
I don't care what they get up to in their spare time but filming it and publishing them was crass. and they got ickier as they went on, even dancing with pretend dead bodies and on expensive equipment. All wearing PPE that would need to be changed while those looking after people in nursing homes didn't have any, and didn't get any recognition for what they were doing even the majority had actually moved into the nursing homes to protect their residents.

I think people should go back and watch those videos again with a different mindset. as I said before we were at the same time being bombarded with photos of Drs and nurses with scared up faces from mask-wearing and dropping with exhaustion.

This is a family of 5 learning a tictok routine the routine is a very short one.

• Heart
  • Haha

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
If you post a CT and discuss it here, they can discuss what’s been posted here 🤷‍♀️
this is controversial stuff so they’re encouraged not to argue the theories here, but they can over there,
You guys should be ignoring that, but they can have a conversation about your theories as well as every other online theory.

perfectly put ❤
This part still baffles me sorry! We can't comment here on what they say over there but they can comment there about their opinions of us (not just the theories we talk about)

If that's fair game that's great! Here i go, I can say how i feel. The arrogance of some 'anti conspiracy theorists' get on my nerves. Baiting us to find evidence and fact source but will share plenty of MSM articles with no context or any kind of independent evidence within them. Hypocritical nutters (and of course not aiming at anyone juts 'anti conspiracy theorists' in general...

Worrying amount of personal data held on this app, and we know the government and their stakeholders don't use the best protection or security

#vaccinepassport | with Music original sound - Brantsta (tiktok.com)

Last edited:
  • Heart

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
It's because it's become a cult to people. On that Reiner Fuellmich interview I posted today James Corbett suggested we may need to set up community's in the future for all of the people that want to return to normality again. Quite out-there but I could actually see this happening if things don't improve.
Count me in for that community (y) 👋 My husband and have wanted something like that for years. At least i feel like i have found my tribe here ❤

If you talk to people at the protest there are 1000s and 1000s of people who have lost or losing their businesses, homes and loved ones. it's not about the right to party.

Anyway, I've seen many protests in Ireland at the start of all this, not sure if they are still going on but I expect they are. Ireland is not backwards in coming forwards 😁

I think many of us are moving towards each other and becoming distant from others. My sister's 5 children and my brother's child are all under the spell and have become distant with me.

View attachment 599049
Id rather have no friends than ones that would shun me over a vaccine for no real reason or benefit to them either. My best friend and husband are vaccinated and understand why we aren't. We have different circumstances and needs and she respects my choice as I do hers. I don't have a huge amount of friends but i value quality over quantity and i wouldn't be friends with anyone who has views like that in the first place

Last edited:
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It's such a shame there is arrogance and smugness on both sides how can you debate when people are calling you names?
I would never call anyone a sheep or other names. I cringe when I see others doing that. Both sides lose the argument when they insult those who do not agree.

I say awake and asleep but even that makes me cringe. But only because people think I'm being derogatory when I'm not. I used to be asleep and not see what was going on. Then one day I just see it and it was like a light snapping on and I thought and still think how the F did I not see it. I'm not saying it in an unkind or arrogant way. But obviously, it might read that way.
i accept “sheep” over “moron” any day, it’s so alienating.

I’m going full on CT for a Sunday morning but I’ve watched matt handcock do two interviews this morning....

both times he stressed the naughty naughty areas pissing on the opening up plan have high numbers in people who - are illegible for the vaccine but have refused to take it.
so the problem is we need to get them all vaccinated.
He said this twice in both interviews.

it just feels like this new variant is a great way to blame the unvaccinated for being a party pooper, ruining things for everyone else 😐

eggbutty

Just seen on another thread about an influencer being paid for advertising the vax!
This is absolute madness & so sinister!!

Even if you're not a 'conspiracy theorist' how could you see that on your feed and think its normal!?! 😫

I love this thread btw, it's so refreshing & its nice to know that there are like-minded people out there.

• Heart