Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just read a comment on daily mail that Michael Gove and JVT are in Israel looking at their covid passports 😡.

There was another comment saying there is a White Paper on Govt website stating vaccinated will get covid in the third wave! 😟
I couldn’t find the original government white paper, but I did find a mention of a “3rd Wave” in this article..

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t find the original government white paper, but I did find a mention of a “3rd Wave” in this article..

They usually do model those things anyway even if there's no substance to them . I saw an Indian doc on twitter this morning talking about their situation he said it's completely different symptoms this time it was hitting people in the chest first they found it hard to breathe but he didn't think it was any more dangerous than the old strain.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
They usually do model those things anyway even if there's no substance to them . I saw an Indian doc on twitter this morning talking about their situation he said it's completely different symptoms this time it was hitting people in the chest first they found it hard to breathe but he didn't think it was any more dangerous than the old strain.
Talking about India, one of their Bollywood Film Stars has just died because of the vaccine. Apparently he was shown on TV getting jabbed, and he was paid by the government to promote the vaccine as “safe”. Yeah, it’s so safe, that everyday we are hearing more and more vaccine injuries and

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Talking about India, one of their Bollywood Film Stars has just died because of the vaccine. Apparently he was shown on TV getting jabbed, and he was paid by the government to promote the vaccine as “safe”. Yeah, it’s so safe, that everyday we are hearing more and more vaccine injuries and
I saw that ,they said it wasn't related to the vaccine he died of a heart attack ....any word on Imran Khan I never heard if he's recovered from covid he's supposed to have taken ill after the jab

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I saw that ,they said it wasn't related to the vaccine he died of a heart attack ....any word on Imran Khan I never heard if he's recovered from covid he's supposed to have taken ill after the jab
i wonder just how long it will be before they do admit the truth

• Heart
I've had both doses of the Oxford AZ and haven't had any side effects wrt my period (not trying to be inflammatory)

Reactions: 7
Maybe the people that's had severe reactions are those that would suffer severe disease ,if it's sending the immune system into overdrive it might be triggering fatal outcomes in those type of people ,older people not so much as their immune systems are suppressed .

Reactions: 3
Maybe the people that's had severe reactions are those that would suffer severe disease ,if it's sending the immune system into overdrive it might be triggering fatal outcomes in those type of people ,older people not so much as their immune systems are suppressed .
This is what primarily put me off having it (amongst other things!). I have no thyroid and have to take thyroxine. How the heck do they know what the long term implications of having this vaccine and taking thyroxine is. Surely there is no way to know! And given the fact I'm healthy in all other aspects why would I then take something that could cause harm to me!? I'd have to be insane.

• Heart
So I don’t know how active anyone is here on Reddit but I follow the ‘crazy conspiracy lunatic’ subreddits and because I participate in them I was auto banned from a subreddit called /offmychest. I never posted there or commented on the page, I just follow it for entertainment. The mods of that page are banning anyone following a particular page on there because it spreads ‘misinformation’... what exactly are they afraid of we will say? I’m not in Reddit long (only a year) but I’ve seen people say how much more liberal it was and now everything is banned if it goes against the narrative. And apparently Reddit is owned by China too so I guess that makes sense with what’s happening.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So I don’t know how active anyone is here on Reddit but I follow the ‘crazy conspiracy lunatic’ subreddits and because I participate in them I was auto banned from a subreddit called /offmychest. I never posted there or commented on the page, I just follow it for entertainment. The mods of that page are banning anyone following a particular page on there because it spreads ‘misinformation’... what exactly are they afraid of we will say? I’m not in Reddit long (only a year) but I’ve seen people say how much more liberal it was and now everything is banned if it goes against the narrative. And apparently Reddit is owned by China too so I guess that makes sense with what’s happening.
If the government are so desperate for people to have the jab, then as I said yesterday, it’s entirely possible that they are paying trolls to infiltrate every anti vaccine community on the Internet.
I’ve already seen evidence that “influencers” are getting around £1,500 to post pro vaccine crap like how “excited” they are to get the jab, and all the “wonderful” things they are going to do afterwards, like going to Starbucks presumably...🙄
Does anyone else think this is happening?

• Sad
  • Wow
If the government are so desperate for people to have the jab, then as I said yesterday, it’s entirely possible that they are paying trolls to infiltrate every anti vaccine community on the Internet.
I’ve already seen evidence that “influencers” are getting around £1,500 to post pro vaccine crap like how “excited” they are to get the jab, and all the “wonderful” things they are going to do afterwards, like going to Starbucks presumably...🙄
Does anyone else think this is happening?
Wouldn't be at all surprised. Just watched Dr Chris on This Morning telling people to "get injected not infected". The language used is quite effective, speaking in terms of being unvaccinated as being infectious or dirty.

• Sad
This is like something out of a horror movie, first we had the weird nasal test swabs, and now someone has allegedly put some drops of the vaccine under a microscope, and this is what they’ve seen...đŸ˜±

• Sick
  • Wow
Wouldn't be at all surprised. Just watched Dr Chris on This Morning telling people to "get injected not infected". The language used is quite effective, speaking in terms of being unvaccinated as being infectious or dirty.
But even if you have the vaccine you can still get infected?? I will most likely have the vaccine but I respect those that don’t want it. If the vaccine does what it says it does (stops someone needing medical attention) then not everyone needs it surely? I hate all the mud slinging and people being called ‘sheep’ or ‘anti vaxxers’ where the COVID vaccine is concerned.

Reactions: 7
This is what primarily put me off having it (amongst other things!). I have no thyroid and have to take thyroxine. How the heck do they know what the long term implications of having this vaccine and taking thyroxine is. Surely there is no way to know! And given the fact I'm healthy in all other aspects why would I then take something that could cause harm to me!? I'd have to be insane.
I'm in a similar pos to you only the opposite way round I take Carbimazole to control mine but my mum takes thyroxine ,she's 70 but had no ill effects at all I must have got them for the both of us :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
But even if you have the vaccine you can still get infected?? I will most likely have the vaccine but I respect those that don’t want it. If the vaccine does what it says it does (stops someone needing medical attention) then not everyone needs it surely? I hate all the mud slinging and people being called ‘sheep’ or ‘anti vaxxers’ where the COVID vaccine is concerned.
The majority are not anti vax but people don’t listen or care at all. My partners reasoning for everyone to get vaccinated is that if we all aren’t then it can mutate to something worse but all viruses mutate and covid has been mutating way before the vaccines were distributed.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Exactly, even the language has changed. We are the selfish ones, who are stopping every one else getting their lives back. Last week it was the poor guys who work as Carers, being absolutely dragged because some of them don’t want to have the vaccine, and being told by members of the public, phoning radio stations to say that they should lose their jobs if they refuse to be vaccinated.
This all ties in with what I previously posted. The government are whipping up and weaponising the vaccinated against the people (who for whatever reason) are not interested in having the jab.
The media are becoming more aggressive in the way that we are being described, and people are going along with it.
This is why I think that they are paying trolls to shut down any discussion on the Internet that is against their narrative..

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Perfect example of that they can’t expect people to tip toe about forever

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I'm not an anti vaxxer at all, me and my children have had all our previous immunisations but I'm scared of this particular vaccine and how little we know about it. I was called stupid on social media yesterday by someone who said they're having the vaccine after doing their "research". Their choice and I've no issue with it but I can't shake the feeling that we ARE the research.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.