Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't take her seriously. She's one of those that hint and it's seems for attention. I've seen other CT's back up their evidence as best they can and have seen child trafficking accounts show real life footage/ evidence of arrests and rescues.
I fear that people like her take away that this does go on with unbelievable posts like this and that it is very real, and that's sad because more people are admitting that the abuse is true. I think people like her are dimming the light that's needs to be shone on that's incredibly shady world.

I fully believe that trafficking goes on, I can even be on board the adrenochrome and that high profile people are involved, but Hillary being hanged is a step too far for me.

This website claims to have G.Bay transcripts
They are used to make us look stupid. They just sit in front of a cam and talk, absolutely no proof of anything at all. non-CT already believe we just watch a youtube video and are convinced of anything, these people are used to enforce that.
They have no idea how many hours most of us put into researching what we say. Some people just share without looking into it but most I know look really deep into it.

Adrenochrome is real, many cultures torture and abuse animals before eating them as they say it makes the meat far superior. Many ultra-rich are always looking for the next high.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Has anyone heard the story that Tony Blair was caught trying to engage in a sex act in a men's public toilets? My dad told me but I can't find anything on google (shockingly!)

Reactions: 7
Don’t tell me you don’t recognise him 😳he’s a famous movie star ⭐
Yep!! He’s from the Goonies (I’m sure you mentioned that he was your first Celeb crush)😉🤪

Has anyone heard the story that Tony Blair was caught trying to engage in a sex act in a men's public toilets? My dad told me but I can't find anything on google (shockingly!)
Yes, this is true. He actually used the name Anthony Charles Lytton (if my memory is correct)

Re: Tony Blair. Here’s the information...
(He was booked and fined £500 at Bow Street magistrates Court)

ETA- Correction to the name he used. It was Anthony Charles LYNTON Blair. We all know about his links to the vile Saville.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yep!! He’s from the Goonies (I’m sure you mentioned that he was your first Celeb crush)😉🤪

Yes, this is true. He actually used the name Anthony Charles Lytton (if my memory is correct)

Re: Tony Blair. Here’s the information...
(He was booked and fined £500 at Bow Street magistrates Court)

ETA- Correction to the name he used. It was Anthony Charles LYNTON Blair. We all know about his links to the vile Saville.
I’ve still got his poster on my wall 😻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve still got his poster on my wall 😻
The sad thing is, I actually believe you!! 😜

Quick question for everyone.
Has anyone booked (or is planning to book) their holidays yet? The reason I ask, is because I heard on the news that the “Track & Test” App is going to be used as the vaccine “passport”...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes. As Dolly says it was under another name. Also, he is in the Elm guest house book. been trying to remember his name on that but for the life of me, I cant. I only remember a certain holier than tho singer's name "kitty"

• Wow
The best thing we can all do is live our lives as best we can don't be scared and don't get drawn into listening to those people who tell you they are part of the chosen or those who try to make you feaful.
possibly the best comment I’ve read in a long time ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes. As Dolly says it was under another name. Also, he is in the Elm guest house book. been trying to remember his name on that but for the life of me, I cant. I only remember a certain holier than tho singer's name "kitty"
It's not "another name" it's just his "full name"! "Tony" was just him trying to make out he was everyone's pal.

• Haha
The sad thing is, I actually believe you!! 😜

Quick question for everyone.
Has anyone booked (or is planning to book) their holidays yet? The reason I ask, is because I heard on the news that the “Track & Test” App is going to be used as the vaccine “passport”...
Have booked a holiday to Turkey end of August/ beginning of september. I chose turkey as they actually opened up to travel last year, their tourism minister states you won't need to be vaccinated or tested to enter.
I hope that travel will be possible then which is why I have booked later in the season. Will probably have to do PCR testing on return to UK but I'm fine with that.
Hoping it will be a 'green country' by then so we won't have to isolate but again will wait and see.
Have gone for a travel company with good cancellation or rebooking policy for covid issues such as not being able to self isolate or lockdowns or vaccine needed and you omt have one etc. Is fully Atol protected, if we cant go then er plan to just keep moving the date or location till we can.
Also considered Tanzania due to lack of travel restrictions but I imagine they will remain a red country due to lack of ir delayed vaccine rollout.
Just have everything crossed really having it to look forward too is keeping me going right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep, that’s Cliff Richard who used to call himself “Kitty”. The whole Elm House story is really shocking. It was the center of the Westminster pedalo ring, where young boys were taken from children’s homes ( plus runaways ) to this Guest House in South London, that “hosted parties” where people such as Cyril Smith, Cliff Richard and other VERY high profile like High Court Judges, High ranking Police Chiefs, etc etc would abuse these poor children. There was also at least 3 deaths of children linked to that place. Also, the couple that owned the place died in suspicious circumstances... I think the woman was called Carol. But, it was one of the biggest coverups ever.
There was also a rumour (years ago) that “Childline” which was set up by Esther Rantzen, used to screen calls made by kids in children’s homes in order to recruit for the Elm Guest House “parties”.
Also, there was the other rumour that Childline also screeed calls from any kids that were calling to report what had happened to them at these “parties”. The whole thing is absolutely disgusting, and nothing was ever really done..
Cliff Richard had his house “raided”? When he was abroad at his villa, and he actually sued the BBC for allowing the footage of police helicopters over his house. He got quite a bit of money from that, and now mainly lives abroad with his Male “friend” who is some kind of religious priest!!

It's not "another name" it's just his "full name"! "Tony" was just him trying to make out he was everyone's pal.
“Tony” was also hoping that by using the full name, the story would get “buried”, as not many people knew his real name. That’s the only reason that he used it...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry yes, not a completely different name but a name we don't really associate with him

Can't remember that other name though. it was a woman's name I'm sure. Mildred or Gladis?

Reactions: 3
Sorry yes, not a completely different name but a name we don't really associate with him

Can't remember that other name though. it was a woman's name I'm sure. Mildred or Gladis?
Gladis is Camilla’s nickname from Prince Charles, and she calls him “Fred”. I don’t think they were involved, but Lord Mountbatten was apparently a pedalo, and used to abuse kids on his boat in Ireland that was the Kincora scandal. Ted Heath was also involved as well...

ETA - I think
Have booked a holiday to Turkey end of August/ beginning of september. I chose turkey as they actually opened up to travel last year, their tourism minister states you won't need to be vaccinated or tested to enter.
I hope that travel will be possible then which is why I have booked later in the season. Will probably have to do PCR testing on return to UK but I'm fine with that.
Hoping it will be a 'green country' by then so we won't have to isolate but again will wait and see.
Have gone for a travel company with good cancellation or rebooking policy for covid issues such as not being able to self isolate or lockdowns or vaccine needed and you omt have one etc. Is fully Atol protected, if we cant go then er plan to just keep moving the date or location till we can.
Also considered Tanzania due to lack of travel restrictions but I imagine they will remain a red country due to lack of ir delayed vaccine rollout.
Just have everything crossed really having it to look forward too is keeping me going right now!
I really really need to get to Cyprus, as I’ve got a villa there, and it’s so beautiful. I’ve got Lemon and Orange trees, as well as figs and avocado’s. I’ve got a straight view to the sea (it’s on the other side of the road) and my favourite thing to do, is to sit on my balcony outside my bedroom with my morning coffee, and then get ready for breakfast in the village. It’s so gorgeous, and very quiet!! ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Gladis is Camilla’s nickname from Prince Charles, and she calls him “Fred”. I don’t think they were involved, but Lord Mountbatten was apparently a pedalo, and used to abuse kids on his boat in Ireland that was the Kincora scandal. Ted Heath was also involved as well...

ETA - I think

I really really need to get to Cyprus, as I’ve got a villa there, and it’s so beautiful. I’ve got Lemon and Orange trees, as well as figs and avocado’s. I’ve got a straight view to the sea (it’s on the other side of the road) and my favourite thing to do, is to sit on my balcony outside my bedroom with my morning coffee, and then get ready for breakfast in the village. It’s so gorgeous, and very quiet!! ❤
Gladys was Ron Wells. really can't think of Blairs

Lots of politicians were involved.

Anthony Blunt, Royal Connections, MI5, Russian spy deceased.
Harvey Proctor, Monday Club, well known convicted pweirdo.
Sir Peter Bottomley. Worthing MP and Monday Club
Charles Irving
Leon Britton, Lord, ex Thatcher Minister
Peter Brooke, Life Peer
John Rowe, MI5, former MP
Cyril Smith, deceased, ex Rochdale MP
Ron Brown
Colin Jordan, ex-National Front
George Tremlett, Former GLC Leader
Peter Campbell, Monday Club
Gary Walker, Sein Fein

New thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They are used to make us look stupid. They just sit in front of a cam and talk, absolutely no proof of anything at all. non-CT already believe we just watch a youtube video and are convinced of anything, these people are used to enforce that.
They have no idea how many hours most of us put into researching what we say. Some people just share without looking into it but most I know look really deep into it.

Adrenochrome is real, many cultures torture and abuse animals before eating them as they say it makes the meat far superior. Many ultra-rich are always looking for the next high.
I first heard about Adrenochrome from a film, I think it’s Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas. It had Johnny Depp in it. But over the years more information has come out about it. There’s a woman called Marina Abramovic, who calls herself a performance artist, but is actually more of a high priestess in Hollywood. She is behind the whole “Spirit Cooking” rubbish, and is friends with many high profile politicians in Washington, as well as the Podesta brothers, and Anderson Cooper (the news anchor). Apparently, one of the side effects of taking this “drug” is “black eyes”. There’s lots of pictures of “Celebs/politician’s even the Pope, and the RF with the “black eyes”. And some “artists” like Lady GaGa actually use black eyes as their stage makeup. GaGa was also “trained” by Marina Abramovic, who she took to a forest, stripped her naked, put a blind fold on her, and she was instructed to “find her way back” without freaking out. GaGa passed the initiation and the rest is history...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.