Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kildarepal

Chloeogorman7 has a TikTok with Ellie conor and Charleen all commenting on it can’t link for some reason

Reactions: 1

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
People report him for the laugh? Have you been living under a rock? Only laugh is how he has managed to get away with it this long. His page needs to be shut down permanently. End of.
That your opinion Not mine. I don’t see any wrong I. What he’s doing bar fogging few pairs of runners. People on it doing worse.

laceandgold

Chatty Member
The video is cringe but the editing is pretty bad too. Pacing, its called pacing it was like there was a whole 2 seconds of dead air between cuts.

user5748

Chatty Member
Surely there’s somewhere we can report fraudulent competitions?
I’m sure there is a way but I don’t know where to find it. I was blocked in error by Instagram from promoting (paying for) ads on my business page because they thought i posted a fraudulent giveaway (which the post wasn’t at all, it was a genuine competition and they fixed it eventually after 9 months of me trying to contact Facebook to fix it). Anyway if they can identify what they think is fraudulent and block users from certain activity, I don’t see why we can’t report pages who are actually repeatedly posting fake competitions.

Gizmo79

Did anyone see Caoimhe’s comment on his latest post?? Think he deleted it and I didn’t get a screenshot! But his caption says “she’s with someone else now” and caoimhe said something like “you were with people the whole time”
Is this on insta

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Do you know what? I've decided... companies and organisations are actually the bigger thicks for using these braindead geebags.

He's in the Odeon. They send him out a cocktail tree probably worth over €100. In the space of one 30 second clip, he:

:- Keeps saying he has to belch
:- Doesn't know the name of ANY of the cocktails
:- Asks his friend that's just tried one if "it's horrible"

ALL IN THIRTY SECONDS.

What. A. Cunt.
Cheap advertising for them. They don't care. Its fairly sickening.