Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea what you're talking about....

Right so lads, go follow @CRCertz to get your custom vaccine certificate and use the code PfizerRyan for 15% off!
Why would anyone buy off his horsebox hes bleeping disgusting say there's. Bang of shite of him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought they were ment to be in Farnham estate this week was it cancelled

Reactions: 4
I thought they were ment to be in Farnham estate this week was it cancelled
I’d say after the rant he had the other week at that hotel it was put off for another time or cancelled altogether. I actually can’t get my head around “influencers” going on their stories slating a person or hotel over something their not happy about. Go speak to a manager like everyone else. No need for it and to be honest I’d rather support the hotel after those rants than the influencer…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d say after the rant he had the other week at that hotel it was put off for another time or cancelled altogether. I actually can’t get my head around “influencers” going on their stories slating a person or hotel over something their not happy about. Go speak to a manager like everyone else. No need for it and to be honest I’d rather support the hotel after those rants than the influencer…
What rant i missed that

Reactions: 1
Worse than Kieran corrigans rant! All looking for freebies

Reactions: 1
What rant i missed that
he went to the Camden court one of the nights to book a room. Gave out about the person on reception not letting him book - she said there was no rooms. So he goes off and books a room on booking.com and went to book in the next night for his stay and he went on a rant and slated the receptionist etc about a terrible experience saying she told him there was no rooms. They ended up giving him a room tho. He didn’t leave the rant stories up long tho - he tagged the hotel in each one and tore into how bad the staff where and basically acted like a child in a tantrum. Not a great thing to do when they had just opened back up after months of no work and unable to open. I think I’d cut them a bit of slack. Sure if I seen him rocking up in his tracksuit I’d refuse him too 😂😂

Worse than Kieran corrigans rant! All looking for freebies
yeah I heard bout that, raging I didn’t see the live but I don’t think anything would ever be good enough for him and orna… probably thought by ranting and giving out he’d get it totally free. Didn’t happen and that’s why that live was done to try and cause some damage. I’d be inclined to support anywhere influencers slate. I’m actually sick of how they think it’s ok to do that to a business especially after the past year. No need to try and ruin somewhere cos your a big child having a tantrum and wasn’t treated like royalty. They all have serious notions about themselves.

Reactions: 4
What’s the bets he’s going to up and leave once he gets the second vaccine like he said he wanted to up and go somewhere for a while like everyone else. And I’d say Ellie won’t be going. I’d say she was fuming when Caoimhe up and left 😂 probably the reason for her not being in a great mood this week.
I have a feeling Ellie is with caoimhe away , very very quiet on stories and posts look pre recorded

• Wow
Reactions: 9
he went to the Camden court one of the nights to book a room. Gave out about the person on reception not letting him book - she said there was no rooms. So he goes off and books a room on booking.com and went to book in the next night for his stay and he went on a rant and slated the receptionist etc about a terrible experience saying she told him there was no rooms. They ended up giving him a room tho. He didn’t leave the rant stories up long tho - he tagged the hotel in each one and tore into how bad the staff where and basically acted like a child in a tantrum. Not a great thing to do when they had just opened back up after months of no work and unable to open. I think I’d cut them a bit of slack. Sure if I seen him rocking up in his tracksuit I’d refuse him too 😂😂

yeah I heard bout that, raging I didn’t see the live but I don’t think anything would ever be good enough for him and orna… probably thought by ranting and giving out he’d get it totally free. Didn’t happen and that’s why that live was done to try and cause some damage. I’d be inclined to support anywhere influencers slate. I’m actually sick of how they think it’s ok to do that to a business especially after the past year. No need to try and ruin somewhere cos your a big child having a tantrum and wasn’t treated like royalty. They all have serious notions about themselves.
Oh ffs true id definitely say no rooms at the Inn
If I seen the chicken legs and his cronies coming
Hotels aren't actually allowed to fill their rooms at the moment due to social distance s in dinning areas so they probably were full to capacity

Reactions: 2
Doesn't caoimhe work in Joe Duffy motors on reception???? Will she have isolate for 10 days when she comes back she doesn't believe covid is real so doubt she got vaccine

Reactions: 8
Doesn't caoimhe work in Joe Duffy motors on reception???? Will she have isolate for 10 days when she comes back she doesn't believe covid is real so doubt she got vaccine
Just seen on her post she commented that she is home in all

He ended up getting nearly €400 off the bill. I watched the live, his sister commented on his video on his page of him jumping on the bed asking did he not get a free upgrade. Who do they think they are. Going to the Europe coz he has a voucher! Same with Conor, was only hoping to get something for free or they give a free meal!

Just seen on her post she commented that she is home in all
Where was she? Not surprised by them! And I agree, Ellie is super quiet!

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling Ellie is with caoimhe away , very very quiet on stories and posts look pre recorded
Omg the fact that she was so sneaky about that and Caoimhe too, shows they know it’s wrong - so why do it - shameful

Reactions: 5
This is an absolute bleeping disgrace. What a selfish little prick to do this when there is still medically vulnerable people out there. It would actually make u sick. Working in a coffee trailer does not and should not give you priority in getting a vaccine. It’s just like the beacon scandal where there was 20 doses given to family and friends and we all saw the uproar that caused in the media. Something needs to b done about this, it’s just wrong. If I knew the name of that GP, I’d fuckin lay into them myself.
I’m bleeping raging ! How the duck has that prick got it! This country is a bleeping joke.. I am a primary school teacher with asthma working in a class with 30 unmasked children but I haven’t got it but a useless prick like him has it …

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m bleeping raging ! How the duck has that prick got it! This country is a bleeping joke.. I am a primary school teacher with asthma working in a class with 30 unmasked children but I haven’t got it but a useless prick like him has it …
Really! What have your doctors said ? Or have you to wait to be called to get it, I’d just ring up my doctors,

He ended up getting nearly €400 off the bill. I watched the live, his sister commented on his video on his page of him jumping on the bed asking did he not get a free upgrade. Who do they think they are. Going to the Europe coz he has a voucher! Same with Conor, was only hoping to get something for free or they give a free meal!

Where was she? Not surprised by them! And I agree, Ellie is super quiet!
She was in Marbella. She went over to that fella Hillbilly ink. They are home now. She defo wont isolate.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.