Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been noticed but…. This dental clinics based in turkey keeps popping up on my news feeds and I swear this is himself. That time him and his father went to Antalya which is where this clinic is conveniently situated. May or may not be him but he went on a pr trip and kept it very hush if it was him didn’t he?
Lol that's not Conor
---
Off to London for Zoe’s birthday on her moms birthday. Ellie you’re a tit bleeping daughter!
And her besties baby shower
She's a pure leech isn't she
Your man will never get rid of her
---
Ellie is copying it now too
---

Yeah I’d heard she was with him 🤢
Ellis can't close her mouth now with the doggy dentures

Reactions: 3
Ok was not going to post this . But what a witch Ellie is - anything for a nee man who's bloody gay and a skanger of a nee friend. She's hanging around wirh trailer thrash. She bangs in about family being so important and she has great parents. Last week she decked off and missed either her granny or grandads 81st birthday . You're not guaranteed many more birthdays at that age but she's too interested in the trailer thrash. She did nothing for her mam for Mother's Day off whoring with her nee friends. Then today she ducks off on her best friends baby shower and her mothers birthday. She bloody deserved Conor gives a tit about no one. She should be celebrating with her own family

Reactions: 14
The vote is still going for keep them together it’s been mentioned her for the past week now to vote, so the vote is saying keep them together.
Ah crap. She’s need to be in a thread with Charlene and the dope by himself

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.