Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #13 Continued warfare, from Purple Hearts to purple hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ones he has are always empty 😂😂😂 he’s a dope. Thinks he’s this big entrepreneur but puts duck all graft in. Living in mammys box room and eating curry’s

Reactions: 12
All the new ones are just piggy backing on the new chopped shops though aren't they? Like he does talk about staff or anything like that in those ones so its obviously something dodge he has going on with Brian...
And I seriously hope that Aoife as a mother has more sense than that stupid Ellie one and she is actually done with this dope. Surely she couldn't take him back now he's a joke

Reactions: 12
Fair play to Aoife, stuck around long enough to get that new iPhone 14 off him. Well played 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hahaha working on for so long?
what a waste of sperm he just putting a coffee machine into another chopped 🙄 😴 will get no busy after the opening day . I see he was advertising gambling again I'm 100% sure he does gambling probably where he gets most of his money as definitely not making any profit off the cock box

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Hahaha working on for so long?
what a waste of sperm he just putting a coffee machine into another chopped 🙄 😴 will get no busy after the opening day . I see he was advertising gambling again I'm 100% sure he does gambling probably where he gets most of his money as definitely not making any profit off the cock box
It's the same coffee machine moved around different stores!!

What is Brian Lee doing, seriously discrediting himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

His special guest will be Carpo. He doesn't even provide his own special treats or source decent coffee beans as mentioned it's just literally a machine FFS !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His special guest will be Carpo. He doesn't even provide his own special treats or source decent coffee beans as mentioned it's just literally a machine FFS !
Don’t see that carpo lad getting so much as a mention from Conor anymore. Must have dropped him when he used him for all the clout he was worth

Reactions: 2

Is he really just moving the sane coffee machine to different chopped for the opening day hahahahaha that's actually unbelievable 😳 doesn't even have enough money to buy a few coffee machines in to different choppeds 🤣 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.