Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Will they get back together in the lifetime of this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 174 42.8%
  • No

Votes: 233 57.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’s just feeling a bit lonely and shit and that’s why she’s staying in

Reactions: 16
Wonder if she’s just feeling a bit lonely and shit and that’s why she’s staying in
I thought this too. There was a big buildup to birthday and might be overwhelmed / missing himself. I can see Charleen went out anyway so hope Ellie is ok 🤍

Reactions: 12
I thought this too. There was a big buildup to birthday and might be overwhelmed / missing himself. I can see Charleen went out anyway so hope Ellie is ok 🤍
She better not be ringing that twat I swear to god. He’s literally been riding the ring of Kerry. She needs to get out and enjoy herself ffs

Reactions: 22
I couldn't be arsed going looking for my previous comment to screenshot it. It was in the last thread(or maybe the thread before) but I stand by my original comment, something on the lines of

"6 weeks for the boobs to heal which brings us to the end of July, she will go to Ibiza, (I was correct).Once she's back he will go away with the family. They will be back texting by the end of his holiday, back together by the end of the next month"

Reactions: 13
Stop Charleens lips look worse than ever and she was going on about liking them small and didn’t want them overfilled again

Reactions: 10
Their skin is so sun damaged. I can’t. why can’t they see what they’re doing to themselves?
Charlene gives me serious Lauren Harries vibes. Remember her from big brother. This can’t be un-seen now. Sorry.
She looks awful , her boobs hair lips the lot! I feel for her , she is stunning but clearly depressed and who know maybe CR text her a happy birthday so she's not going out in hopes they rekindle.. she needs time to heal but instead she has tried to fill the void by getting her boobs done ( wayy to fake looking ) and gone on benders ! Just wish I could shake the girl and tell her this time next year if she actually stays away from him she will be a new woman

Reactions: 17
Their skin is so sun damaged. I can’t. why can’t they see what they’re doing to themselves?
Charlene gives me serious Lauren Harries vibes. Remember her from big brother. This can’t be un-seen now. Sorry.
Really old looking

Reactions: 8
You’d have to think if she goes back the likes of Charleen would say off with you. There is only so many times you can ask people to listen and be there for you. It’s very sad .

Reactions: 10
You’d have to think if she goes back the likes of Charleen would say off with you. There is only so many times you can ask people to listen and be there for you. It’s very sad .
Yeah I think showing everything with Aoife fucked it anyways she can’t go back after that

Reactions: 8
Yeah I think showing everything with Aoife fucked it anyways she can’t go back after that
If she goes back after the way he behaved all up Aoifes hole not even a wet week after she dumped
Him for cheating she’s a FOOL and I have no sympathy

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.