Conor Ryan #3 Dumped by Aoife, stole his granny's house, receding hairline, and hung like a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time. Hilarious new title suggested by @username123456. That's two in a row now!

Definitely broken up with Aoife now, she escaped. Conor took some new blonde with him to Dubai instead of Aoife as planned. Sucking up to McGregor and pretending to like food all around the country, same old, same old.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if he’s on the bag tonight.. the comments under Nicole’s latest grid pic. He was flat out commenting. “ how did I get so lucky” “ I love you” which have now been deleted!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ loved bomb 2:0

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if he’s on the bag tonight.. the comments under Nicole’s latest grid pic. He was flat out commenting. “ how did I get so lucky” “ I love you” which have now been deleted!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ loved bomb 2:0
I need a screenshot so so embarrassing 😂

Reactions: 7
His story with the weird filter over his eye…wonder what he’s hiding. Dog ate the wifi because he was left home all day on his own. That’s what they do!

Reactions: 11
Someone’s posted about him in Mas on a rant, pure strange the women who stick up for him 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact that there are so many businesses giving that clown between 300 and 500 euro to review food makes my blood boil.
This.

I actually don't begrudge him charging what he does - if someone is willing to pay it then of course he should grab that while he can.

It's the fact that businesses are willing to pay that much, like seriously just do the smallest amount of research into him. Does he actually grow their business with his ridiculous reviews?

Reactions: 15
It baffles me that the twit regards himself as a coffee guru yet his favourite coffee other than the BuddyCrap is either McDonald's or Butlers ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Two of them in the airport again this morning. How does he convince girls to lie for him as well? He’s a little rat I can’t see why anyone would go along with what he says.

Reactions: 7