Conor Ryan #3 Dumped by Aoife, stole his granny's house, receding hairline, and hung like a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him getting that dogs for insta likes was a cuntish mood, he's been on about 3 trips away since getting it

Reactions: 7
Ya he does. Looked like she was around right after the break up so highly likely there was an over lap.
Ah here this fella is the biggest waster to grace Ireland. He never changes, he's disgusting. Anyone know the name of the new woman?

Reactions: 5
One hundred percent haha. Exactly my initial thoughts. Soooooo cringe even putting that up. The absolute notions she has of herself
I think this as well like why would you put that up. Like I could see her having a secret admirer alright but the girl really does have notions of herself 😂😂 I'm sorry yes shes pretty like a creepy fake Kardashian but the massive lips are a huuuuuge turn off. Also the way she dresses is pure tack. I actually think ellie has better style than her. Aoife looks like she belongs to the traveling community sometimes. I don't mean that as a diss towards the traveling community, they have they're own style that I think she tries to copy.

Reactions: 10
I don’t normally follow this scrote but fall onto his page this morning. What’s his story these days has given up all the dodgy businesses and is just full time reviewing places to eat in Dublin? His life looks to be so boring.

Reactions: 4