Conor Ryan #3 Dumped by Aoife, stole his granny's house, receding hairline, and hung like a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he was going to Glasgow. There’s a huge Irish dancing competition all weekend (one of my besties is a judge) so he’s going over to watch her compete I would guess

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still laugh every time I see the buddy cup motto "less stress more coffee" he's some ******

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hm interesting choice of words considering who they're talking about

Definitely a fake north face jacket haha loves the fake tit just buy a real one
---
Jsysus what's up with Ben Williams I knew he would be the next Timmy Ryan . Rolling around in an I8 thinks he's deadly sure Auto class own the thing only has it for awhile acting like he bought a 40k car. Why is it that auto class motors was the same car company CR was using aswell definitely a place I wouldn't go near to look at cars

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
duck sake! You need a trip to spec savers 😂😂😂
He could be the poster boy (in a literal sense too) for Specsavers, when you're short sighted you see Conor Ryan as a real life Ken doll but when you put on your glasses you're immediately turned off by the sight of him as it almost feels like you're watching one of the most cursed scenes of Spongebob

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that not completely unhygienic having a dog in a dentist surgery or whatever the hell that clinic is

Reactions: 9