Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
She’s a liar, as bad if not worse than Conor. Everything she does is for attention. Turns out them two were a good fit.
I honestly wouldn’t put it past her for this to be a photo she’d taken before she went out. So she could post later and keep up her innocent charade

Reactions: 23
She has she posted a ticket to Dubai and a pic on the plane, she also.has catch flights not feelings and he commented you will be catching invoices when you're home
---
This is so fucking sad. Jumping out of the same seat to pose for photos leaving an idle glass of champagne on the others.

Tell me your a business class bluffer without telling me. I'd say he emptied the piggy bank for that.

Money talks, wealth whispers as they say.

She's the spit of Aoife.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Sorry, but who goes to the gym with all that make up on? & do people seriously wear their headphones like that. Her attention seeking as really gone tenfold with the constant body check pics.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

corkspill

VIP Member
I honestly think he was happy with Ellie (although treated her like shit) I do think he was a lot happier in a genuine way. Where as with Aoife they never looked comfortable. Always forced and staged. He threw the relationship away with Ellie over his silly ways but I think by getting Aoife he thought she’d be like a little trophy.

corksup

His hair keeps receding like that and the only destination he’ll be going is Turkey. Conor if your reading this your hair is next level. And not in a good way 🤪

• Haha

ashk7

Jesus he really is a child. He's there 1 day, ate in 5 guys, had a coffee, had a breakfast and got into a swimming pool. Thinks it's the greatest place on earth and should move there. Mother of moses like
Paid €440 to sit in that pool. What an imbecile. Lads shaped like a tooth hahah

• Haha

ashk7

He's actually so lazy when making ads. Like he'll screw up a sentence and still leave it in the video. Rather than re-recording.

I'd restart a voice note to my mate if I messed up in it ffs. Such bad business ethics from him

• Haha

floggersunited

Chatty Member
The regulars here on tattle don’t even care if they are together or not anymore, good enough for them both. It got old and boring and there was zero point to it only they liked reading about themselves

Squeekybum

Omg I think this all the time? I would never walk around town with a LV bag because I know people would be thinking how can she afford that it must be fake 😂😂
I have a YSL bag that I saved my ass off for. Sharon up the road has loads from turkey and they look the same 🙈 I hate wearing mine anywhere because everyone will think it’s fake

• Sad
  • Haha