Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nath90

Do we think him & Ellie will meet up over Christmas or go home together after a night out ?
I really think Ellie has somewhat matured, realised her worth (slightly) and has moved on. Not a fan but I hope she has seen sense.

Reactions: 28

Shanto

It's classic psycho behaviour, v early days and he flashing the cash on a business class trip to Dubai. Absolute desperado, tbh I hope plenty more girls drain him for everything he has, he's an absolute clown

• Heart

ashk7

His kebab video "me and Darren had this between us". Can just imagine them taking bites and handing it back and forth to eachother 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

kylier

Lol she put up a question box ... The feck did she expect??? She did it to announce the break up, delighted.
Now we need her as a guest on the podcast that would be the nail on the head
Imagine if she ended up as a guest on Charleen & Ellie’s podcast! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Don’t believe for one second Eddie Rockets didn’t accept card.
and three times he couldn’t get “were” correct. My god I cannot stand him.
Love how he ignored answering who would be minding the dog for all these holidays he’s off on.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Mbd123

And he’s been liking her pics while he’s been with aoife.. aoife girl you’ve had a lucky escape holy god!!

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
Anyone see him manage to get on Cassie Stokes interview somehow?

gobshite had some of the worst suggestions (fair play admitted he peddles shite)

Then started attacking people in the comments haha
---
View attachment 2572976
---
Wasn't allowed but still names them ha

View attachment 2572978
‘Your one who has an Irish sentence in her bio’ is literally the worst comeback I’ve ever heard 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Aoife must be feeling the ick big time.

Mbd123

I thought for a long time I’d get back with my ex even though he was this that and everything else in between but first love and “meant to be” or “we’ll always find our way back” and all that.. it’s very hard at the time and no matter what anyone else says you don’t want to hear it! 2 years on and I’ve met the absolute love of my life and we are nearly due a lil baby and my god am I glad I never went back.. this guy makes me realise why it never worked with anyone else especially my ex and what’s for you won’t pass you! It’s mad when you look back now. I hope for both Ellie and Aoife they find their person and they will 100% realise the same thing as I did. They both definitely deserve better

• Heart

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Oh jaaaaaysus, aoife is so cringe. Doesn’t half love herself. So much for the too anxious to talk on camera bs. Still find it so strange she never posted a thing with him & now she can’t post enough

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
He’s only slating eddies because he had to pay, he’s not used to that at all - to be honest that eddies looks way better than all the other shite he’s paid to say is brilliant 😂😂😂