Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mayoandmagmurderers

Back in the box room mastubating to photos of Ellie or the Kerry girl

Or in his old nanas room doing the same

He has no friends. No relationship. No job. No buddy cups.

All he has left is sucking off Brian Lee

Wonder what his parents think?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Pacho

Appreciate all the screenshots for those of us not following.

Conor please get some serious therapy & work on your mammy issues from your childhood. Find a purpose in life rather than taking out credit union loan after credit union loan and living your life for instagram. Would most of these instahunz fly business class if there was no such thing as social media? Absolutely not.

Abbey127

Chatty Member
Probably either engaged after their Dubai trip or doing it for new years. He must be absolutely fuming what the year has come to for him.

Sitting in his parents boxroom oh sorry his Granny's boxroom now wanking into a sock using his tears as lube. Happy New year turkey legs get to the gym in the new year. New year new me and all that shit wosre then a broken record he is hahaha

• Haha
I'd say the chances are significant he had a big social media Dubai proposal planned aswell and spent a fortune on it. He was selling his old jeep for cash and probably got the new one on a finance deal.

One thing is for sure - he's quieter than he's ever been.

He's bloke who agrees to attend a charity event with a hotel stay included. Uses the hotel then he bails on the event. Tells you all you need to know about him. A slimey entitled little rat.

He needs to do real work on himself. Aoife needs to work on herself too.

• Haha

Shanto

Hes already fucked off to the pub and left a 10wk old puppy at home on its first day away from the litter. Scumbag

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Urwan21

I don't feel sorry for her at all. I'm sorry these girls know exactly what he is like so they get no sympathy from me. They sell their souls to the devil for a free holiday goooood luuuuuuck with ya!!!!!

• Heart

TheOpinionatedHun

Lads honestly what it is ? What does he have that reels these girls in? Like 3 really good looking girls.
Is it the likes , the followers? The free stuff ? Has he a big Micky or something because his sense of humour , disrespect towards woman and beady poxy head clearly ain’t making a statement for him.

I just don’t get it

• Haha

Mbd123

I honestly don’t know what anyone finds attractive about him like I don’t think he’s one bit good looking.. I seen him one time crossing the road infront of me recording himself like he was some kind of celeb and it was the biggest ick🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Inspector Gadget

I’ll never understand how he never struggles with getting a woman, especially considering how he’s publicly treated ellie. he’s a huge liability
There’s not much to be said for the girls who go for him, yes they are beautiful looking girls but they are clearly insecure with low self esteem and self worth issues. A normal confident girl with high self esteem who knows her worth wouldn’t give this gobshite the time of day.

He knows what he’s doing by preying on these types of girls, that’s narcissists for you. They go for people who have low self esteem so it’s easier to break them down.

You’d be mortified admitting you had any affiliations with him let alone going out with him.

Last edited:
  • Heart

corksup

I feel sorry for her. She is young and looks very very young! She’s now going to be slated to high heavens on her posts / captions / comparison to Aoife…. Except I do agree with it to some degree! He’s honestly an embarrassment. Chap is mentally incapable of been alone. The latest fad / new gaf/ new dog it’s all shiny things that attract him. Genuinely would love to know how much he makes with legit work versus his spending. He only said on the podcast 2 years ago his folks pay his toll. Aoife will be delighted and he should be cringing with this bed hopping. He’d get up on a hairy hand!