Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashk7

ADD31D4B-FCA6-4F40-AEC6-6D419F5710E7.jpeg

Hahaha he hates being called out. Sure what happened to that Pit Bull pup he had there last year? 😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

corksup

I have to say I don’t see why Aoife gets stick. We only see a snippet of her life and who’s to say she didn’t keep her child sheltered from him 99% of the time. That being said she obviously liked Conor but over time his mask start slipping or she realized she was raring 2 kids. He was defo a wolf in sheeps clothing but she saw through him in the end. Fair play to her for publically ripping the plaster off in public and addressing it cause we all know Tiny tots wouldn’t!! He’s prob blowing up her phone as we speak making a show of em online to his chicken tender lovers 🤣 seems it Girls 2- Conor 0.

Reactions: 34

Shanto

Jesus he really is a child. He's there 1 day, ate in 5 guys, had a coffee, had a breakfast and got into a swimming pool. Thinks it's the greatest place on earth and should move there. Mother of moses like

Reactions: 34

floggersunited

Chatty Member
Let’s not forget Aoife went straight to Conor a wet week after he broke up with Ellie, possibly DM’s while he was still with Ellie if the whole ‘anniversary’ thing is true. There’s a saying you lose them how you found them that springs to mind.

Reactions: 33

floggersunited

Chatty Member
I think it was obvious it was for real this past while, besides her hints he’s been very withdrawn on his stories, the energy has been gone. I’d say he is heartbroken.
Good enough for him. If memory serves me right he went on the podcast after Ellie and said he was going to work on himself blah blah and win her back. He was already chatting or seeing Aoife.
A year later and All Ireland gate happens. Maybe he doesn’t see it, maybe he thinks his banter is fine, but honestly if that was me I’d be in therapy and working on changing myself because that was just not acceptable. My guess is that day was the nail in the coffin. Not only his attitude to Aoife but one of the biggest GAA counties in Ireland, his girlfriends ex/baby daddy is a big GAA head, and he blasts ‘fuck Kerry’ on his insta.
It’s all his own doing.

Reactions: 31

corkspill

VIP Member
Totally agree, she is just looking for more attention. It is obvious she isnt there, she is such an attention seeker it is gas. Conor will love that too, still on her mind. So cringe for her life
I don’t think it’s attention seeking she genuinely is probably getting messages about the way he’s being in Dubai and showing the new girl. He isn’t away from Aoife a wet week, he had this trip planned to go on with her and now he’s plastering it all over insta that he’s with this new one. No matter what that Woukd hurt your feelings.

ontheroad13

Aw lads according to his last post he can't wait to get back to work 😂😂 if there was work in the bed he would sleep on the floor, it actually annoys my arse that he actually thinks he works hard

• Haha

floggersunited

Chatty Member
What does everyone think is next for needle dick?
Hopefully nothing because it’s more than he deserves. He treats women like shit, gives fake restaurant reviews, there’s a housing crisis and people are genuinely scared for their future and he goes and lies about buying a house. He’s quick to plaster his new woman all over insta when him and Ellie barely broke up, yet hasn’t the balls to come
On and admit he is single. He pretends he’s off on hols last week ‘we’, omitting it was his Dad. Maybe he wants people to think it was the girl who was all over him when he was off his chops after the boxing that he did the dirty delete on. Refer to point one about treating women like shit, didn’t take him long to get over Aoife who he wanted to marry and plaster it on insta. Tbh I couldn’t care what size his feet are or about his receding hairline, he’s just a horrible horrible person.

I think he's in the closet and he feels the need to overcompensate/prove something.

He never seems romantically interested in these women. It's just about getting them on his stories and objectifiying them.

His follower count Is an attraction for some of these girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ratsout

VIP Member
Genuinely don’t see the appeal of aoife being a gorgeous looking girl ? She’s a clone of all those other insta wannabes with their horse hair and face full of juvaderm 😂

JenKeogh

Someone commented on tiktok that he ran out of dunnes crying when he found out his bird was in a car with another fella 😂

• Haha

Ec88

That irish dancing girl got battered by her ex boyfriend not long ago and he locked her in her studio at the back of her parents house while continuing to batter her. She obviously isn't great at seeing tru men if that's anything to go by and now is with this narcissistic asshole. I feel sorry for her as she is young and has been tru alot so he obviously came swanning in wishing her the world and she's fallen for it 🙄
---
I found the post she had up and the screenshot of the guy who done it. And low and behold conor actually followed the scumbag who did that to her too. You can't make it up honestly

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

ontheroad13

She's gives no insight into her personal life but decided to go out with a fella who posted on insta to his thousands of followers that he wouldn't be getting head tonight, CLOWN 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29