Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little short arse and that stupid swagger walk through Italy. F**k me he’s tiny :oops: angry little man syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He did that on purpose sly fucker,she got some hop when he put the camera on her.He shouldnt have recorded her in that state but I reckon he'd love to show people shes not whiter than white and does drugs....we could be shocked if we knew the half of her she could be more fond of the bag than him😂😂

Whatever it is anyway its stronger than coke..

Reactions: 10
He did that on purpose sly fucker,she got some hop when he put the camera on her.He shouldnt have recorded her in that state but I reckon he'd love to show people shes not whiter than white and does drugs....we could be shocked if we knew the half of her she could be more fond of the bag than him😂😂

Nah its definitely coke, but rich people coke thats like 99% pure.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Anyone would be driven to the fuggin stuff having to deal with that thing crawling up on them.
Love child claims, openly feeling up other women, assault allegations, death threats, racial slurs, homophobic slurs, strippers, convictions...the list goes on. Your head would be done in from the twit.
You can imagine any work she does in raising the children right is undone by him.

Reactions: 14
What does she say to him? Something like "they're good aren't they"?

Listened again she's says.. ah this is a mad feeling 😅
I’ll have to listen again! Why is he putting up videos of her in that state...can’t help but feel it’s part of his control/degradation of her but maybe I’m overthinking it (edited to add - I’m not overthinking it)

Reactions: 12
I’ll have to listen again! Why is he putting up videos of her in that state...can’t help but feel it’s part of his control/degradation of her but maybe I’m overthinking it (edited to add - I’m not overthinking it)
Yeah it's not nice, you can tell she didn't know he was gonna film her. I hate him so much I really hope she's stashing a load of money away as his accountant for when she gets the balls to legit.

Reactions: 8
It's something for him to use against her if they ever split and theres a custody battle for example.

Reactions: 5
It's something for him to use against her if they ever split and theres a custody battle for example.
Ahh here there's no way a judge is giving Conor custody of the children just because there's a video of her looking abit out of it, considering he's like that every weekend (not to mention the various assualts, SA and drug links he has).

Reactions: 7
Ahh here there's no way a judge is giving Conor custody of the children just because there's a video of her looking abit out of it, considering he's like that every weekend (not to mention the various assualts, SA and drug links he has).
He can use it to humilate her if they split. I agree that on its own wouldnt sway it. Who knows what other videos hes got. Hes a vile man and it appears a unequal relationship

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.