Conor McGregor #7 Roadhouse? Conor more like Roadkill.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no such thing as common law in Ireland. She’s not entitled to anything except child support. How many women do we know who dont get a penny in child support? The reality is it’s not even enforced and nothing happens if you don’t pay here.

My guess is they will have a big fancy wedding abroad but he will never go down to the registry office to actually make it official.
While you’re correct in that there isn’t common law in Ireland, however cohabitating couples who have been together for a certain period of time are subject to similar redress legislation as those in marriages / Civil Partnerships. Of course that doesn’t extend to the benefit of availing of the tax free allowances afforded to married couples 🙄

Reactions: 2
Has ro be under the spotlight for any irish fighter

All over bellagor last night in dublin shite talking makingnthe event all about him

Big bleeping big girls blouse

The statebif him on the bridge (I know it's high ) the highest one but he was embarrassing and the way he spoke to other people he's a piece of tit
Patty the wind wouldn't take him out

Big bleeping big girls blouse

The statebif him on the bridge (I know it's high ) the highest one but he was embarrassing and the way he spoke to other people he's a piece of tit
Patty the wind wouldn't take him out
Dee was carrying a kid behind him on the bridge while he was holding on for dear life lol.