Conor McGregor #7 Roadhouse? Conor more like Roadkill.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute scumbag….he is the lowest of the low and I don’t k ow how Dee , his ‘friends’ and all the other possy of freeloaders can lay their head on a pillow at night. Pack of tramps….
The dirty woman thinks he is running a cartel who can intimidate people

Reactions: 5
From what I have read. Billy big balls has it coming.. They are just bye din their time.. waiting in the wings for the right time..,
Come on tell us. Like he is going to get shot or the Garda are trying to get him locked up? Where can we read about it?

Reactions: 4
What an absolute scumbag….he is the lowest of the low and I don’t k ow how Dee , his ‘friends’ and all the other possy of freeloaders can lay their head on a pillow at night. Pack of tramps….
Money; drink; drugs. ... speaks volumes....

Reactions: 2
Awful. They did her car a few months ago too. I actually thought she had moved away from the area. I hope she is OK. She must be petrified.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He obviously has the ability to use the multiple assaults, the terrorising of victims as a way to manipulate people and scare them too
Like can you imagine, Dee wanting to leave and she’s known about every single threat, nasty act he’s carried out. Cant wait to see this man’s demise

Reactions: 12
It’s an absolute disgrace he wasn’t criminally charged with that rape in the Beacon.

Reactions: 12
He obviously has the ability to use the multiple assaults, the terrorising of victims as a way to manipulate people and scare them too
Like can you imagine, Dee wanting to leave and she’s known about every single threat, nasty act he’s carried out. Cant wait to see this man’s demise
His demise won't be through the courts anyway with the current system.
It's an awful thing to wish someone ill but I wish the worst for this scumbag, for the sake of his kids and his poor fiancée as well as for women in general.

Reactions: 8
Of all this comes out as true, may they hold their heads in shame. Absolutely disgusting behaviour no matter who it was.

Reactions: 2
That link does work to the news story. It should be shared as much as possible. Show the scummy bleep for what he is.

Reactions: 1
All that money and they’re sharing one pissy cup of popcorn and a spliff between them 🤣 must be reining in the spending in time for the court cases

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His demise won't be through the courts anyway with the current system.
It's an awful thing to wish someone ill but I wish the worst for this scumbag, for the sake of his kids and his poor fiancée as well as for women in general.
She’d want to get a ring on her finger before anything else happens cause she’d be entitled to duck all at the moment they aren’t married

Reactions: 1
She’d want to get a ring on her finger before anything else happens cause she’d be entitled to duck all at the moment they aren’t married
Common law, she’s still entitled to a lot plus she’s the mother of his children. She deserves it all for putting up with his no good arse

Reactions: 5