Conor McGregor #7 Roadhouse? Conor more like Roadkill.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Common law, she’s still entitled to a lot plus she’s the mother of his children. She deserves it all for putting up with his no good arse
There is no such thing as common law in Ireland. She’s not entitled to anything except child support. How many women do we know who dont get a penny in child support? The reality is it’s not even enforced and nothing happens if you don’t pay here.

My guess is they will have a big fancy wedding abroad but he will never go down to the registry office to actually make it official.

Reactions: 7
There is no such thing as common law in Ireland. She’s not entitled to anything except child support. How many women do we know who dont get a penny in child support? The reality is it’s not even enforced and nothing happens if you don’t pay here.

My guess is they will have a big fancy wedding abroad but he will never go down to the registry office to actually make it official.
Ok didn’t know that, then I’ve no idea why she’s had three children with this monster and not married him to protect herself. I means she’s tied herself to him for eternity anyway being the kids mother. No amount of money would make me stay but she’s too far in now to walk away with nothing.

Ok didn’t know that, then I’ve no idea why she’s had three children with this monster and not married him to protect herself. I means she’s tied herself to him for eternity anyway being the kids mother. No amount of money would make me stay but she’s too far in now to walk away with nothing.
She couldn’t walk away even if she wanted to. He would be terrorising her for the rest of her life same as he is doing to the woman bringing him to court.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She couldn’t walk away even if she wanted to. He would be terrorising her for the rest of her life same as he is doing to the woman bringing him to court.
With who he’s associating with he can’t do that if he’s a goner!.

Reactions: 1
She has 4 not 3

Reactions: 2
According to CDaN, he hooked up with some girl just above the legal line.

So do you think the Blackforge will now allow all travellers into the pub or is it just semi famous well known ones

She clearly has literally ZERO self respect left. Amazing role model for her children…

Reactions: 7
The fact he's even posting this is vile
The fact she wrote that comment is worrying- surely her sisters are mortified
She had to do whatever she wants and that’s it. Is say she is traumatised the things he has done to her.

Reactions: 4
With a bit of luck, the girls partner from drimnagh has a few connections of his own and is just waiting for things to settle before he does something for all the tit mcgregor has caused his family?
Anyone know anything about them?

Reactions: 2