Conor McGregor #7 Roadhouse? Conor more like Roadkill.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's getting slated on all platforms of social media
Dana will come out now and say its to do with visa issues entering ireland to cover his lap dogs back

I feel bad for any looser who were looking forward to going
Wonder who fits the bill for today all the food and drinks brought to the venue the staff ect
I’d be very surprised if the fight itself goes ahead. If it’s coke related then he must be on a come down or he’s failed a drug test which is probably likely

Reactions: 10
Imagine people paid hundreds of euro for tickets that were free to see this clown.

That fight was never happening. He is an addict.

Reactions: 15
I think a failed drugs test as well. I’d say the next announcement is that the fights either off or being rescheduled

Reactions: 4
Dana is a disgrace. The UFC should have for Conor loose after the bus incident. He's wasting everyone's time.

Reactions: 7
Dana is a disgrace. The UFC should have for Conor loose after the bus incident. He's wasting everyone's time.
Conor has shares in the ufc he’s bankrolling them nobody knew ufc before Conor he brings them big viewings as well they don’t care. I wouldn’t say Dana white is the quietest either say he’s also ❄ mad

Reactions: 6
Conor has shares in the ufc he’s bankrolling them
After you sure about that? That's a genuine question as I can't find any thing on line to prove it. He may have bought shares when it went public but I doubt he has enough to have any real influence. Open to correction on that as I honestly don't know.

UFC is worth 12 billion so he's not bankrolling them.

Reactions: 5
After you sure about that? That's a genuine question as I can't find any thing on line to prove it. He may have bought shares when it went public but I doubt he has enough to have any real influence. Open to correction on that as I honestly don't know.

UFC is worth 12 billion so he's not bankrolling them.
I don’t know if it’s true just heard it and forge Irish stout is one of the sponsors. He may not be bankrolling them but I certainly didn’t know about ufc before him he definitely made it more known and a lot of fighters would have made their millions from fighting Conor. He makes them the most money thats why Dana is up his arse

Reactions: 2
Cant imagine you need a drug test to go to a press conference think its only two before a fight

Reactions: 1
What’s Karl Mac going to do now 😂😂 he’s McGregors biggest bum boy fan with his gigs in the Black Forge 😂😂😂

• Haha
He probably doesn't want to answer press questions about the case during the week that's probably why it was cancelled

Reactions: 2
He probably doesn't want to answer press questions about the case during the week that's probably why it was cancelled
Nobody outside Ireland really cares about that and I haven’t seen much media coverage on it either it’s definitely to do with drugs I’d be surprised if it wasn’t

Bit coincidental that his got his civil case against him pushed out to November due to him having this fight scheduled. Now all of a sudden the press conference is cancelled and I’d say the fight will be too…if that happens the girls lawyers should haul him back to court to get the case brought forward!

Reactions: 10
Video of him out of his head dancing and trying to open woman's dress/ take out her tits before his camera cuts out 😮🤦‍♀️
Would one of dees sisters not pull her aside and tell her to cop on? She looks like a fook skinny or not

Reactions: 3
Would one of dees sisters not pull her aside and tell her to cop on? She looks like a fook skinny or not
Does Dee's family take any money from him?

A while back Dee's sister got married I think and he was outside the house with a forged stout branded van giving out pints. I would be both livid and mortified at the carry on.

He has to make everything about him.

• Wow