Conor McGregor #7 Roadhouse? Conor more like Roadkill.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Independent reporting court case has been pushed back to November due to his upcoming fight. Behind paywall so didn’t link. How can that fight go ahead he’s drugged to the gills
Money, that's how.........

Just wanted to share something I read on another thread - you can read articles behind a paywall if you have an iPhone by tapping on the AA before the address bar and selecting Show Reader.

Not sure about android

Reactions: 3
He is such a creep, treating Dee like a hoe recording her like she is a piece of tit
She don’t look like she is not enjoying it in that video she’s all over him.
---
No sign of her on Erin’s hen thought she was part of the bridal party. Erin is like a blow up doll the hack of her 😂🙈

She don’t look like she is not enjoying it in that video she’s all over him.
---
No sign of her on Erin’s hen thought she was part of the bridal party. Erin is like a blow up doll the hack of her 😂🙈
Her hen looks so tacky
See the little fella is mc Gregor kavanagh will she be double barrelled of course she will not lose the mc Gregor name

Reactions: 3
Her hen looks so tacky
See the little fella is mc Gregor kavanagh will she be double barrelled of course she will not lose the mc Gregor name
I can't believe she didnt give him his Daddys second name, i get it if the parents were split up but they werent.... similar to Taylor i guess ,but I'm not surprised about them all clutching straws at the crappy McGregor name considering..... 🙄

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she didnt give him his Daddys second name, i get it if the parents were split up but they werent.... similar to Taylor i guess ,but I'm not surprised about them all clutching straws at the crappy McGregor name considering..... 🙄
Sure what would they have without him

Reactions: 2
My nephew just told me one fella in his gym paid 300 euro a ticket to the press conference tomorrow ( the tickets were free on ticketmaster) madness

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She is/was supposed to be a bridesmaid but there's defo been a fallout so the wedding will be interesting, bad form of dee not being there too when she's a bridesmaid too
Isn’t his press conference tomorrow or something maybe that’s why. He’s also supposed to be in camp but looks like he’s clubbing more then training 🙈🙄

It’s not old news that he has two other kids in Dublin. I never heard that before. I did know he had one with the girl from Liverpool and one apparently in America. He’s got 8 so!
From octogon to octodad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's getting slated on all platforms of social media
Dana will come out now and say its to do with visa issues entering ireland to cover his lap dogs back

I feel bad for any looser who were looking forward to going
Wonder who fits the bill for today all the food and drinks brought to the venue the staff ect

Reactions: 1