Conor McGregor #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the video again, she actually started the ā€œgoing downā€ move, and he added in the head push down. Two scobes, the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ye she was more than happy to do it. Dunno why everyones feeling sorry for her
Imagine licking your fellas chest in a nightclub off your head on pills or coke? The two of them would want to cop on and grow up. Theyā€™ve four kids at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: getting his chest licked before he gets his ass kicked

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Like I donā€™t know any mums that would wanna be out acting like that? Go home and look after your children??

Reactions: 8
She probably thinks acting like that will stop his wandering eye. Sadly I donā€™t even think nuclear war would stop him being such a sleaze

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's also trying to look at some girls boobs by opening the top of her dress!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
Conor mcgregor, England's proudest achievement
---
He's also trying to look at some girls boobs by opening the top of her dress!
The video he posted of the start of that night when him and dee arrived at black forge, he barges past her to be the first to walk in,with sunglasses on like a spare prick.
Bono vibes, he's defo hated as much.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Roadhouse? Conor more like Roadkill.

That's the most likely new thread suggestion, how do I make a new one???
---
@Helen help!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.