Conor McGregor #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terry has addiction issues. Fair play to him for staying clean. I can't stand the family but good for him.

Reactions: 5
How the hell did he get MK to play in the black forge 🤦‍♀️ every cretchin in Dublin crawling out from under a rock …bit of a different scene than he’s used to I’d say

Reactions: 2
he showed her in the gym going hard not so long ago. She does look great. She’s had 4 babies back to back which isn’t easy. Wonder if they’re finished now. But also - imagine the unreal bodies we could all have if we had all their resources. Best of the best personal trainers and nutritionists, private chefs etc. and no jobs to have to go to, nannies for the kids etc. You could literally dedicate hours every day to it

Reactions: 13
he showed her in the gym going hard not so long ago. She does look great. She’s had 4 babies back to back which isn’t easy. Wonder if they’re finished now. But also - imagine the unreal bodies we could all have if we had all their resources. Best of the best personal trainers and nutritionists, private chefs etc. and no jobs to have to go to, nannies for the kids etc. You could literally dedicate hours every day to it
Wouldn’t compensate for being shackled to that hole! I’d rather be fat

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Did yis see this? The way he treats her 🤢 pushing her down like that.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.