Conor McGregor #5 Pumped up on Steroids with a Face like a Haemhorroid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to marry him first and then hope he overdoses she deserves every cent he has made.
Hes never going to marry her though. She's a shell of the girl she was when he first came on the scene. She was stunning naturally. Now she's constantly off her head on whatever it is she takes to cope and she barley brushes her hair from one day to the next.

Reactions: 6
Hes never going to marry her though. She's a shell of the girl she was when he first came on the scene. She was stunning naturally. Now she's constantly off her head on whatever it is she takes to cope and she barley brushes her hair from one day to the next.
I know it’s so sad one part of me feels sorry for her the other thinks she’s a dope.

Reactions: 7
I know it’s so sad one part of me feels sorry for her the other thinks she’s a dope.
Same but I've seen how narcissists like him work, he had her on a pedestal at the start and then slowly ground her down and made her feel she'd be nothing without him, he has all the power over her and she's too afraid now. So she worships him for an easy life goes along with everything he wants ect

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Abusers like him will break a woman down until she feels she is worth nothing. That's how they operate. She probably thinks she cannot survive without him.

Reactions: 15
I think Dee is trapped. It’s like any domestic violence relationship, leaving isn’t always easy. There was a blind I saw on here recently that was claimed to be about Conor. It said he’d beaten his partner so badly she needed surgery. We know he’s a violent thug and her social media posts are heavily censored and he has scumbag mates who will fire bomb houses so maybe leaving isn’t an easy option for her. It has nothing to do with money. She looks a shell of herself.

Reactions: 20
That's a myth and victim blaming people who have been raped. They aren't a monolithic block who all react the same. Soms choose to block it out and just carry on never reporting it , some get angry, some cry . The US is a much more litigious society than the UK.

Look at his character hes a POS who assaults old people and treats women like tit. On the balance of probabilities he probably did something to that woman, rape convictions are so low , so what if she requests she will have more luck in the civil courts vs criminal. I think she's brave for even coming out about it and daring to expose him considering the victim blaming and abuse she's receiving.
---

Not everyone thinks the bloody same. I , drove home , did my shopping and never told a soul what happened to me. I didn't cry or act much differently. Some might say I can't have been that affected by it I was but my coping mechanism is to block stuff out. I couldn't face the thought of the police, victim blaming , going to court i knew it would be me going on trial as well when i hadn't done anything wrong. Attitudes like yours is why some people cant face reporting sex attacks. The aftermath of having your character scrutinised can feel worse than the assault.
Sorry this happened to you. This is exactly how my sister coped after it happened to her 🫂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Everyone I’ve heard that’s met her says she’s nice to deal with and no wilting flower. I know someone who over heard her roaring at him and he was sitting there with his head down. He has two personalities.
I don’t think she’s stuck either the way people say she is I actually think she turns a blind eye hoping he will eventually retire with the persona. Any accusations he tells her is sluts trying to exploit him.
but she couldn’t ever leave him she’d never have another fella. It’s him or the lonely life

• Heart
Everyone I’ve heard that’s met her says she’s nice to deal with and no wilting flower. I know someone who over heard her roaring at him and he was sitting there with his head down. He has two personalities.
I don’t think she’s stuck either the way people say she is I actually think she turns a blind eye hoping he will eventually retire with the persona. Any accusations he tells her is sluts trying to exploit him.
but she couldn’t ever leave him she’d never have another fella. It’s him or the lonely life
I really hope that's the case but I think not. The bit about him telling her she'd never have another fella yes I'd say he says that alright.
Horrible monster of a male I wouldn't even call him a man.
He's an animal

Reactions: 5
I dont feel one bit sorry for her
She's as much of a disgrace as he is
She is an embarrassment of a woman and to women in general
She is condoning sexual assault by staying with him
Lapping up all the money and the holidays
Never having to work a day in her life
Lazy free loading leech is all she is
And it's all gonna come crashing down on her now
I hope she has a secret stash somewhere
Sitting like a blow up doll massaging him like he's a king
The state of her

Reactions: 4
Nah how can any sane person turn a blind eye to the things he's done on her, the cheating, the love child he has nothing to do with, the rape allegations, all of which there is proof of out there, the list goes on. If she had any hold over him they'd be married by now but there's not even a mention of any wedding planning.

How much € does he actually have?

Could it run out of it isn’t managed properly or is he set for life?
A lot
---
Nah how can any sane person turn a blind eye to the things he's done on her, the cheating, the love child he has nothing to do with, the rape allegations, all of which there is proof of out there, the list goes on. If she had any hold over him they'd be married by now but there's not even a mention of any wedding planning.
I believe she can't leave him, big difference to staying out of choice. Yes she has a voice in this relationship. But leaving him isn’t an option for her. She would never have a moment's peace, he will always come back to her. So I would say she's making the best of a bad situation. But i also believe, she loves the person he once, but not who he is now. She doesn't turn a blind eye, I would say she's given up. And doesn't care anymore, so she just goes with the flow

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Money, money, money........
...must be funny.......

Could be a bit fishy ? Dunno

Thread suggestion - should be in jail, gravy train about to derail. Dee's 4th on the way, what about all the other baby mamas he had to pay?

Reactions: 10
Yes that could be.......

All very murky , anyway. I wouldnt trust him any further than I could throw him.

Hopefully he will get a good kicking off of someone somewhere down the line , who won't take his shite - or he'll cross someone who will do something else to him....

She might have been asking for her purse. She said she left it in the bathroom and had to beg them to get it. Who knows? Maybe she was in shock.

I pity Dee, he has her brainwashed! Makes a holy show of her on Twitter! I’d say he’s very hard to live with!
Regarding all the accusations about him they are at the end of the day accusations!
There is no solid evidence in any of his cases! I really wish there was so he could be locked up’
I know majority say Dee is a doormat, she’s not he’s so much power over her! I’m sure she’d love to leave him and she’s trapped! He looks after her ig, or he tells her what to post’
She’ll be all about her baby daddy tomorrow!
All in all it’s a tough one her sisters eat in the forge! If I knew or felt something about my sister partner I’d refuse the offer!

• Heart

Well that's a plot twist. You don't get raped by someone and then straight after it go back to them.
Again everybody acts differently , you go into shock, she wanted her bag back as well.
I'm actually sick of people being scrutinised he is known to be a violent creep! I acted completely normal after my assault , I didn't want my family, friends or child to think there was anything wrong , I didn't want to disrupt their life and cause them stress. If I did report my attacker could have said look on cctv shes going shopping , out for meals and with her friends. She can't have been that traumatised it's bleeping awful and why rape has such a low conviction rate , you have to be the perfect victim dressed like a nun , attacked by a stranger and very traumatised afterwards to get sympathy . Any other reaction or circumstance causes the victim to go on trial.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.