Conor McGregor #5 Pumped up on Steroids with a Face like a Haemhorroid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the video actually corroborates her account - you can see he apparently takes her by the hand with his right hand and then around the corner he scratches his ear with his right hand and heads in through that doorway, cant see him leading anyone in behind him? its hard to make out in fairness.

Anyway her solicitor has responded saying she was intoxicated and cant remember all the details leading up to it. That doesn't mean the attack didn't happen. https://www.tmz.com/2023/06/16/video-bathroom-interaction-conor-mcgregor-alleged-rape-victim/ Also we don't even know if the footage is actually the part when they ended up the bathroom, that could have been another point in the night where they were heading elsewhere in the building
I don’t doubt that he got violent with her because he’s a pig. I hope his DNA is on her clothes and she has solid evidence to bring him down once and for all. I think she probably was intoxicated and he brought her in there and got violent with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The one person I feel the most sorry for is his daughter. She is being raised in a world were her own father hates women and is giving the ok for boys/men to abuse giris/women and get away with it. A lot of young boys I know idolise MacGregor & Andrew Tate. They think it's fair game to rape and abuse women. What hope have little girls got if this is the new normal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And don’t come at me, but why in the name of God do women ‘flock’ to him???!!! He’s a father of 3, soon to be 4. A drunk/drug addict with a fiancée & a small flaccid dick due to the coke.
what’s the bloody attraction?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And don’t come at me, but why in the name of God do women ‘flock’ to him???!!! He’s a father of 3, soon to be 4. A drunk/drug addict with a fiancée & a small flaccid dick due to the coke.
The name 🙄 The fame 🙄 The money 🙄
Certainly not for his looks or his charm anyway 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
His behaviour is getting worse as the years go on and fighting is getting less and less.

Honestly, not a chance he will last 10 years at the current rate. The American and a good part of the UK fan base don't have a clue. Ireland outside of his scrote gang of followers is aware of his scummy behaviour.

Reactions: 9
How much € does he actually have?

Could it run out of it isn’t managed properly or is he set for life?

Reactions: 1
It is not normal to go after money like that. To be so violently raped she should be rocking back and forth in shock.

To go after money like that I think does a disservice to people that have been actually SA and raped. She should be going down the criminal route.
That's a myth and victim blaming people who have been raped. They aren't a monolithic block who all react the same. Soms choose to block it out and just carry on never reporting it , some get angry, some cry . The US is a much more litigious society than the UK.

Look at his character hes a POS who assaults old people and treats women like tit. On the balance of probabilities he probably did something to that woman, rape convictions are so low , so what if she requests she will have more luck in the civil courts vs criminal. I think she's brave for even coming out about it and daring to expose him considering the victim blaming and abuse she's receiving.
---
What woman that’s been raped thinks about money the next day? Tell me one.

I’m not defending him but some women make it harder to prosecute rapists with actions like going after money 24 hours later.
Not everyone thinks the bloody same. I , drove home , did my shopping and never told a soul what happened to me. I didn't cry or act much differently. Some might say I can't have been that affected by it I was but my coping mechanism is to block stuff out. I couldn't face the thought of the police, victim blaming , going to court i knew it would be me going on trial as well when i hadn't done anything wrong. Attitudes like yours is why some people cant face reporting sex attacks. The aftermath of having your character scrutinised can feel worse than the assault.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
the victims lawyer:

"Mr. McGregor‘s team can say this is a shakedown, these allegations are false, but the video is clear. A soon to be married man with a fourth baby on the way is himself leading a woman, he doesn’t know and not his pregnant fiancée, into the bathroom."

This will be interesting 🤞

Reactions: 26
Not everyone thinks the bloody same. I , drove home , did my shopping and never told a soul what happened to me. I didn't cry or act much differently. Some might say I can't have been that affected by it I was but my coping mechanism is to block stuff out. I couldn't face the thought of the police, victim blaming , going to court i knew it would be me going on trial as well when i hadn't done anything wrong. Attitudes like yours is why some people cant face reporting sex attacks. The aftermath of having your character scrutinised can feel worse than the assault.

I’m sorry this happened to you ❤
100% agree that it’s such attitudes that make it easier for scum to keep doing what they do. The misogyny on this thread and complete lack of self awareness is real.
McGregor is an absolute animal, if it wasn’t the woman in question, it would probably have been someone else. I wonder how many more there are that we never hear about because they know there’s just no point even trying to go up against him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They have discredited her, she hasn't a chance of winning. To me it looked like he took her and led her to the toilet, but I know I am a dope with a few drinks, and if someone took me by the hand, I'd probably go with them, before thinking about where I'm going. She probably thought they were all going back to his room for a few drinks and a few lines and a bit of a flirt. She may well not have had any intention of sleeping with him. But because her original story of being forced into the toilet doesn't match the camera, she will not be believed.
Poor Dee.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They have discredited her, she hasn't a chance of winning. To me it looked like he took her and led her to the toilet, but I know I am a dope with a few drinks, and if someone took me by the hand, I'd probably go with them, before thinking about where I'm going. She probably thought they were all going back to his room for a few drinks and a few lines and a bit of a flirt. She may well not have had any intention of sleeping with him. But because her original story of being forced into the toilet doesn't match the camera, she will not be believed.
Poor Dee.
Poor Dee my arse
She enables his behaviour by sticking by him. It's not just one woman who has come forward about his behaviour towards women, it's many

Reactions: 15
Poor Dee my arse
She enables his behaviour by sticking by him. It's not just one woman who has come forward about his behaviour towards women, it's many
While I agree with you to a certain extent I would say Dee also has a story to tell. I would say she is in a very bad place and I hope she breaks free in the very near future. The best thing that could happen to Dee is that monster over doses.
He's an absolute monster and proof than money is power over everything.
It's shocking and sickening what he's getting away with.

Reactions: 16
While I agree with you to a certain extent I would say Dee also has a story to tell. I would say she is in a very bad place and I hope she breaks free in the very near future. The best thing that could happen to Dee is that monster over doses.
i totally agree. I'd say she is traumatised and doesnt even know it. it can take years after an abusive realtionship to even see straight.
---
Poor Dee.
I dont see that i see her leading her round the corner but after that I dont think hes leading her - either way I agree, in a big crowd, big venue, drinking, who knows where you're going and if this was even the period of time they are talking about.

I do feel there's something fishy about the fact that this video exists at all though. I'm starting to think, if she is discredited, its because this was all a set up by mcgregors camp - with the way hes been spiralling, theres prob something about to come out and they have set this up first, as 'proof' that nefarious types are falsely targeting him and that will then help him brush off future accusations.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
don’t think I’ve ever commented here I read here all the time
What I will say is for Dee he has defo broke her down made her so insecure in herself defo think he has her hooked on something she knows she can’t leave him she’ll never be safe!
She knows what he’s like her family knows
When do we ever see her on her own with them
His sisters should hang their heads in shame they know what he does to her as well!! I pray he died & she finally finds herself! I went looking on her instagram she was fkn natural & gorgeous looking!!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
don’t think I’ve ever commented here I read here all the time
What I will say is for Dee he has defo broke her down made her so insecure in herself defo think he has her hooked on something she knows she can’t leave him she’ll never be safe!
She knows what he’s like her family knows
When do we ever see her on her own with them
His sisters should hang their heads in shame they know what he does to her as well!! I pray he died & she finally finds herself! I went looking on her instagram she was fkn natural & gorgeous looking!!
The only way she will ever escape him is when 1 of them is in a coffin. Only time will tell which one goes first.

Reactions: 13
Prison is too good for this monster, a coffin would be a better result for humanity

Reactions: 8
'Pick Me' s' are everywhere unfortunately. A lot of women out there with low self esteem, if any man let alone a rich man looks in their direction, they feel so flattered.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She needs to marry him first and then hope he overdoses she deserves every cent he has made.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.