Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did anyone else see his insta last night,deleted now but was out of his skull talking gibberish and a total fuckwit people were telling him to get of the coke

all i could think was dee at home dreading him coming home he would have been an absolute nightmare,pretty scary tbh

looks like no women will prosecute him as he will get his goons to make sure they dont
hope he gets his just desserts He seems to believe his own hype
if i was related i would have to disown him his family and friends dont seem bothered being associated with him but we all know why,shame on you Dee
---
c
She’s safe. No one is going to do something to her after Veronica and the life sentences they all got.

Can you tell pls
---
c
She’s safe. No one is going to do something to her after Veronica and the life sentences they all got.

Can you tell pls

Reactions: 1

jenn00

I can see this working out in his favour. I never knew he was named in the Beacon case in the New York Times.

sarahlbx

What the he'll has the other sister done to her face
It's scary the amount of people ruining 😕 themselves
Its like a melted wellie boot
Ewww the state of her.

conor and that ebaine bridges aswell as the weekend she’s an absolute cringe her.

QuickDraw

From 2015. How long has this been going on and why do so many fighters seem to know about it, yet never bring it up?

• Haha

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
All stuff that was out there already, in short:
- mentions the story about him supposedly decking wigs da
- Conor going to paul kavanaghs funeral
- Conor being mates with David Byrne
- mentions Aoife being the chief 5 finger shuffler for wig now
- best part was Nicola claiming she had to look up what "Swiss roll" meant 😂
Hidden the text for anyone who wants to listen to it themselves 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for that

shellie

VIP Member
odd that it's the youngest kids birthday and no post from Dee or anyone in her family or even a picture of him, just picture of the older kids....
There is mention of it on TMZ. He's in LA with him and is acting the doting dad. He's shaved off the scruff and looks even more of a twat than he normally does.

User71983918

Can someone explain what happened with the rape trial in the beacon hotel? I can’t find anything on it being dropped only that the police had loads of evidence to hand over? How could he of got away with this it’s so disgusting and vile

surlook

VIP Member
In fairness to Fendi he’s the innocent child who has become infamous because upon a time in the car park of Homestore and more when he was a mere 8 months old, he lost his specially made Rolex bracelet. His Mammy Sophie Maloney posted about it in a FB group called mas on a mission but her wording wasn’t the best. People thought she was looking for a Fendi bracelet then in the comments it was confirmed that Fendi was the baby who owned the bracelet and what commenced was one of the most entertaining evenings that ever occurred on FB.
Never heard of Sophie Maloney - is she an instahun?

jenabelle

It is not normal to go after money like that. To be so violently raped she should be rocking back and forth in shock.

To go after money like that I think does a disservice to people that have been actually SA and raped. She should be going down the criminal route.
I only hope she doesn't settle, that's if it's true.
---
i dont think so abusers are known for encouraging dependence on them and having lots of kids keeps her busy/dependent on him for everything/not wanting to split a large family/keeping her down and sub servant and young kids their ages even with lots of help are full on and leave's little time for any interest's dee may have but i dont believe she has her own interests apart from that man child
Maybe she doesn't care once he leaves her alone 🤔

twobabies

[where?? QUOTE="ploddertoo, post: 15546197, member: 359507"]
So he has confirmed Dee is Pregnant again 🥲
[/QUOTE]

Lovenews

Chatty Member
It pains me now I'm gonna have to take a step back from Katie Taylor after his announcement today.
Very surprised at her for taking anything from him.

I think the Internet needs the story of his upcoming civil case for brutal rape to go viral.
Hate the way its not well known enough
Do you think Katie had any say in this tho?

VC10

VIP Member
Yes that could be.......

All very murky , anyway. I wouldnt trust him any further than I could throw him.

Hopefully he will get a good kicking off of someone somewhere down the line , who won't take his shite - or he'll cross someone who will do something else to him....