Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyjosie

VIP Member

But it was a woman’s fault, he couldn’t possibly be violent or have a history of this.
Then we should talk about THOSE victims!!!! I'm not even sorry I'm saying it but ppl write Chris Brown off mainly because of Rihanna. When according to him, she was as equally abusive! talk about Karreuche!

• Sick
Reactions: 1

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Wonder what does dee's family think of him they all seems very normal quite people from what you see on Instagram 🤣

VC10

VIP Member
Bizarre Instagram behavior from Dee. She hadn't liked a single post of Conor's over the last 6 days, and just now all at once liked 5 days worth of posts.
All done on the hurry-up ....
Probs him doing the ' likes' , one after the other at speed

Mdance

Chatty Member
Not directly related but anyone know the craic with cut price jewellers they seem to be swinging out of the black forge lately they must be mates. They also send out red flags as money laundering
The insta huns are forever been gifting jewelery from this place. Bla Murphy being one.

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Let’s not pretend either of the Keanes are angels!

Agree with you though. Now I’m struggling to think of worldwide famous Irish sport stars other than McGregor and the two Keanes! Maybe that George Best, that’s too long a topic to go into!
Well we have Katie Taylor ,ooh ahh Paul mcGrath, Sonya Osullivan😅
Johnny Sexton to name a few