Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuickDraw

I was literally opposite his boat & have pics 😂
I saw no Dee but I believe she was there but he was proper showing off to the crowds - lo n behold I was in Cannes today & his boats moored up there but no signs of life
She wasn’t in Monaco with Conor, she was in Ireland at a family barbecue on Saturday.

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Have no idea who the sportsman is...gaa maybe? Are there any boxers in Ireland still boxing at 40 plus?

overgrammers

VIP Member
Maybe he decides if she takes the pill or not. I honestly wouldn't be surprised. She must know all of this is true as I cant imagine he isn't sexually violent with her too if this is what he is at the minute he gets the chance.

I really hope he gets charged this time. One good thing is that he wont know who she is or where she lives and won't be able to intimidate her like the other victims in Ireland.
Doesn’t he have his own doctor?

Calalily4

Chatty Member
It wont let me share the link but if you go onto Wayne Bradleys fb page he has liam neeson /mcgregor video

dee_mc

VIP Member
Dopey dee serving him on the poxy plane. Wtf like, was she cutting his fucking food for him before he told her to take the plate away?!
How simple does she sound In the background about the burger "is that the new one?" In astonishment at what he says when he's not even saying anything remotely interesting
She's pathetic
Looked like she was cutting up something for herself or the kids, then he asked her to move that plate so his plate could be put down.