Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andipop20

Lads, if yee are in TikTok go find username ‘kush’. I’ll wait here for yee to return.

Reactions: 1

Cleptomedia

There was rumours he was banging Zoe. There was a video floating around of him a couple of years ago talking to her outside the forge asking her where she was going next and when he seen he was being recorded he told the person recording to fuck off 🤣

Twintwin

Chatty Member
I think the point is he makes it out that him and his family were on the bread line/ paupers and he was on the dole and against all odds he managed to rise like a phoenix from the ashes and become a millionaire, when in fact he lived a pretty standard life with two parents employed and got himself an apprenticeship. The only reason he was on social welfare because he was training 24/7, he had other prospects to fall back on and he goes on like he’s some hero for getting out of the slums.

I couldn’t give a fuck if he grew up from Foxrock or Ballymun he’s a tramp and I have zero pitty for Dee the day he leaves her high and dry I won’t have one ounce of pitty for her she deserves what’s coming to her and their poor kids
I'm sure he will leave her eventually. She will be a wreck.

Notintheknow

The absolute state of him. Should have kept the beard - at least it covered up his face. And he looks ancient. The shit my cat did in the litter tray looks more attractive.
That's Tony 🤣
Tony the sugar daddy with his Porsche and the 188 😂

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Maaayyybbeeeee to have consensual sex with someone she thought was nice/attractive/whatever, and then she changed her mind when she realised she was in a toilet rather than a hotel room and she was actually with an aggressive/drugged up/repulsive monster? (She says she believe they were going to his hotel or would be at some stage)
In the article I read there was no mention of that, hence my wondering.

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Who’s Luca?
His boyfriend
---
I see he's announced his next fight,30th May.. if we can all start manifesting his demise from today, it might help towards him getting battered again or breaking more than his leg 🤞🤞
---
Anyone see this video of him in Monaco with four women
I can't see it, is it still up? What should I search to find it?😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow