Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bandearg

I imagine the rapes are about control and power.

Sad but true, there are loads of women out there that would voluntarily sleep well him. Why force himself on someone who won't?

Unless they are willing at the start but once the drugs kick in he becomes violent/dominant and they want out at that point.
💯 It's about control and power, he doesn't like anyone saying no to him he is too important for that!
---
*** off topic here but has anyone got a referral code? Mine keeps saying someone messed up the link. Probably haven't posted enough maybe

Reactions: 1

G4Gossip

Does Conor still talk to his father? Have they been photographed together in the last year or so?

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I definitely wouldn't agree that his family are middle class. Not being classist or anything but they're all fairly rough
Definetely not middle class! Erin's accent would make your ears bleed.
His mam worked promoting stuff in supermarkets I think. The house in Lucan would have been expensive.
Completely agree - they are not middle class.
They're from Crumlin, his dad worked as a taxi driver and Conor was a plumber before he gave that up to go on the dole and start training full time.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
There’s plenty of victim blaming going on in the analysis of the woman’s actions, why did she do this, why did she do that. As always. The narrative needs to change.
I didn’t see one person say she deserved to be raped. People are questioning whatever versions of that story they’ve heard they are not saying victims deserve to be raped.

• Wow

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
Well that’s true! Hopefully not for long
He’ll pi$$ off to the US, they’re stupid enough not to see him for what he is. Everyone over here in Ireland have been on to him for years.
---
She would honestly get fuck all because they aren't married. She knows this so wont leave and he knows this so wont marry her.

This isn't America, the maintenance in Ireland is shit and if he didnt pay it it wouldn't he enforced. Look at all the mothers who dont get a penny from their kids dads. What happens to them? Nothing.
I still don’t think it’s a reason to stay.

Maintenance is means tested, I can’t see how he’d hide his money in court.

Flower45

VIP Member
I read it
Did he actually admit it. Where is that posted. What a absolute scrot. That poor girl. What is Dee actually playing at.
[
I read it in an article at the time. The sports star admitted sexual intercourse but said it was consentual. The New York Times named him they don't have the same restrictions.

Lolagranola

I was literally opposite his boat & have pics 😂
I saw no Dee but I believe she was there but he was proper showing off to the crowds - lo n behold I was in Cannes today & his boats moored up there but no signs of life

lap

There is so much discussion about the victim as opposed to the rapist who has previously raped women. It's not the victims job to behave a certain way. The asshole shouldn't be going around committing crimes.
The focus should be on putting him in jail if it’s true, not getting money.

Atleast calling out the police and the people that have ignored her.

Radioloco

Is that girl Sam on Instagram under a different surname starting with C ending with in? Might be some other friend of theirs