Conor McGregor #5 Pumped up on Steroids with a Face like a Haemhorroid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Well that's a plot twist. You don't get raped by someone and then straight after it go back to them.
Convenient. If another accuser comes forward shortly I will be convinced this is a set up by the mecgregor camp to make him look like the victim.
---
Again everybody acts differently , you go into shock, she wanted her bag back as well.
I'm actually sick of people being scrutinised he is known to be a violent creep! I acted completely normal after my assault , I didn't want my family, friends or child to think there was anything wrong , I didn't want to disrupt their life and cause them stress. If I did report my attacker could have said look on cctv shes going shopping , out for meals and with her friends. She can't have been that traumatised it's bleeping awful and why rape has such a low conviction rate , you have to be the perfect victim dressed like a nun , attacked by a stranger and very traumatised afterwards to get sympathy . Any other reaction or circumstance causes the victim to go on trial.
Exactly this. You had to deal with this attack and then deal with people who know nothing about it or you imposing their opinions and judgements. What the actual duck.

Reactions: 8
Convenient. If another accuser comes forward shortly I will be convinced this is a set up by the mecgregor camp to make him look like the victim.
You could be right. This is almost like a decoy with everything playing into his hands.
He's changing tack each time a new assault allegation comes up.
He used the mental health card during the Corsica allegations, used an excuse of provocation for the Miami and marble arch assaults, consent when questioned in one of the Dublin allegations. He frequently blames friends and associates for other things.
We have seen him on camera violently assaulting a man. It's not a stretch that he does same or similar when there's no CCTV in the room/car. Imagine you're a woman changing your mind with him, withdrawing consent or saying no.

Conor McGregor #6 Comeback didn't come to fruition, fella's fuelled by cocaine, steroids and fornication

Reactions: 6
Again everybody acts differently , you go into shock, she wanted her bag back as well.
I'm actually sick of people being scrutinised he is known to be a violent creep! I acted completely normal after my assault , I didn't want my family, friends or child to think there was anything wrong , I didn't want to disrupt their life and cause them stress. If I did report my attacker could have said look on cctv shes going shopping , out for meals and with her friends. She can't have been that traumatised it's bleeping awful and why rape has such a low conviction rate , you have to be the perfect victim dressed like a nun , attacked by a stranger and very traumatised afterwards to get sympathy . Any other reaction or circumstance causes the victim to go on trial.
They are trying to muddy the waters to make it look as if his victim is lying and by the looks of it, some seem to be falling for it. If this was a one-off then I could understand people questioning it but he has done it how many times now yet there are still some who think there is a slight chance he is innocent here?

It's disgusting that there are so many victims who had the courage to report it who came back and said, they felt they were made to feel that they were the ones who had done wrong with the way they were interrogated. Campaigners have tried to get the laws changed for years and I hope in the future it happens...it needs to happen.

Reactions: 15
I can’t remember where I read it maybe on here I’m not sure, but I believe that after the girl in the car outside the forge was attacked (I believe he forced her to go down on him too), the guards said he was well known for it and that the two reported attacks were only the tip of the iceberg.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t remember where I read it maybe on here I’m not sure, but I believe that after the girl in the car outside the forge was attacked (I believe he forced her to go down on him too), the guards said he was well known for it and that the two reported attacks were only the tip of the iceberg.
What was that story, don't remember it? He really is a vile man, can only hope he gets his comeuppance very soon!

Reactions: 1
What was that story, don't remember it? He really is a vile man, can only hope he gets his comeuppance very soon!
It was about a year after the Beacon incident he took a girl to his car after the forge one night and assaulted her. She went to the guards. It quickly disappeared from the media.

Also does anyone remember some teenager leaked messages he was sending her and then she snapped herself in his car with the fancy ceiling, looks like stars inside the car?

It was about a year after the Beacon incident he took a girl to his car after the forge one night and assaulted her. She went to the guards. It quickly disappeared from the media.

Also does anyone remember some teenager leaked messages he was sending her and then she snapped herself in his car with the fancy ceiling, looks like stars inside the car?
It was the roof of a Bentley.

Reactions: 4
I can see this working out in his favour. I never knew he was named in the Beacon case in the New York Times.

Reactions: 1
The (alleged) SA in the car in October 2019...I remember at the time he had been in court that day for road traffic offences. He's some piece of work.

The rolling stones has done a round up of the assaults here. Answers as to what they may have missed can be sent on the back of a postcard.

Thread title suggestion:

Mcgregor is a rapist scumbag.
---
I think the new video shows 2 awkward people. He looks stressed in it ,like he can't get away from her quick enough. No smiles. Body language facing away from each other but before he was all over her.

And the comment saying you'd hardly go back out and sit with him.
I was SA at a house party before and afterwards I went and sat with everyone and continued on.. I was in pure shock. Only when I sobered up the next day did it really hit home what had happened.
Mcgregors MO is to be a violent, woman hating pig, stop questioning the girl all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
'Pick Me' s' are everywhere unfortunately. A lot of women out there with low self esteem, if any man let alone a rich man looks in their direction, they feel so flattered.
I totally agree if you look on the Aaron Chalmers threads the amount of women wetting themselves if he wears orange or posts an orange it’s absolutely embarrassing and he’s just some one off a 2nd rate reality show it’s scary to think how much power McRapist could have with all his millions and protection (from legal and illegal sources)

• Heart
Y’know if the US (”alleged”) victim decides to push for a private prosecution, assuming she has the means to do so, that might be the biggest favour she’ll do us all - especially as it may or may not get to criminal trial.

The standard of of conviction is on the balance of more likely than not in civil courts, and not beyond all reasonable doubt as per criminal. She likely has enough evidence for a sexual assault or battery to stick- after all he already injured the mascot that night, he was obviously not in full control of his actions.
Plus it means that other allegations may be put up for discovery. Which means the US press can report it.

even as it stands, there will be no kid gloves when his next bout of skangeryness comes out. And could help make sure it does. That woman is a bleeping hero as far as I’m concerned.

• Heart
Since she's gone public the police will know the public are watching and they will be more likely to investigate

Reactions: 2
They are trying to muddy the waters to make it look as if his victim is lying and by the looks of it, some seem to be falling for it. If this was a one-off then I could understand people questioning it but he has done it how many times now yet there are still some who think there is a slight chance he is innocent here?

It's disgusting that there are so many victims who had the courage to report it who came back and said, they felt they were made to feel that they were the ones who had done wrong with the way they were interrogated. Campaigners have tried to get the laws changed for years and I hope in the future it happens...it needs to happen.
CPS were only allowing prosecution's to go forward if victims gave the police up to 7 years of phone records. Which is disgusting would they ask a victim of robbery for phone records streching back 7 years? Like I said they only want perfect victims of stranger violent rape with no sex life beforehand. I would not report to be honest if I had nothing to lose I would get myself vigilante justice pay someone. With mcgregor that wouldn't work as he's too rich powerful but the justice system is an absolute joke. Some people are already convinced he's innocent despite his track record of misogyny and violence.
There's so much work to be done on this.
Screenshot_20230618_153559_Chrome.jpg

This is why people are hesitant to report and go through the justice system , its disgusting.
---
CPS were only allowing prosecution's to go forward if victims gave the police up to 7 years of phone records. Which is disgusting would they ask a victim of robbery for phone records streching back 7 years? Like I said they only want perfect victims of stranger violent rape with no sex life beforehand. I would not report to be honest if I had nothing to lose I would get myself vigilante justice pay someone. With mcgregor that wouldn't work as he's too rich powerful but the justice system is an absolute joke. Some people are already convinced he's innocent despite his track record of misogyny and violence.
There's so much work to be done on this.
Screenshot_20230618_153559_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230618_153938_Chrome.jpg

Misogyny in the court system where victims routinely go on trial .

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
There's so much work to be done on this.View attachment 2248897

This is why people are hesitant to report and go through the justice system , its disgusting.
---
That's in the UK. Ireland and the USA have different laws

That's in the UK. Ireland and the USA have different laws
I know this but I'm saying he probably won't get criminally convicted in the US either. Its a global problem civil action is probably the best way to get some accountability as the burden of proof is it likely happened.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.