Conor McGregor #3 Mack Gee, goin around in grubby trackies, must be skint from his paid lackeys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im so curious as to what they'll do when it's time for Conor Jr to stat school. Will they just stop traveling altogether?

Reactions: 3
He mauling her like a piece of meat. They're on a summer long sesh by the heads on them. Poor kid getting blanked for a poxy watch. She is defo a bit slow and he takes advantage of it big time

Im so curious as to what they'll do when it's time for Conor Jr to stat school. Will they just stop traveling altogether?
Probably hire a teacher to bring with them

Reactions: 9
I always felt sorry for Dee but seeing how dismissive she is of the little one I now feel she’s as bad as he is. The whole setup is just so unhealthy for the three kids. You can have all the money in the world but living on a yacht with drugged up parents is no place for children

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Aoife will be the tutor.
She'll teach them alright 😬😂

They can buy all the Cartier in the world but as the saying goes you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

As Joan Rivers once said - 'style is like herpes, you either have it or you dont'. I'd bet Conor only has one....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.