Conor McGregor #3 Mack Gee, goin around in grubby trackies, must be skint from his paid lackeys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully it will be similar role to that of Vinnie Jones in “Gone in 60 Seconds” a silent one 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hopefully it will be similar role to that of Vinnie Jones in “Gone in 60 Seconds” a silent one 😊
Hopefully he'll make an absolute hole of himself and his scenes will end up on the cutting room floor.

Reactions: 5
Please tell me that is not Dee’s body tattooed that he just posted in the video. Getting weird dom / sub vibes from them lately…..dynamics have definitely changed 👎🏼

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Omg that video he just put up of dee and then pulls at her shorts. Wtf that’s just really bleeping creepy. Like real sleezy how the duck does she let that happen 😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 12
Please tell me that is not Dee’s body tattooed that he just posted in the video. Getting weird dom / sub vibes from them lately…..dynamics have definitely changed 👎🏼
That video is sick and there’s over 5 million views on it already. She’s a mother of 3 allowing herself to be treated like a sex object in front of the whole world. I’d love to know what her parents make of his portrayal of their relationship, and how much she encourages it with her simpering comments and doe eyes complacency.

Reactions: 12
She seems to be drugged on all his stories lately.

Reactions: 14
And now shes reshared it so it's definitely her! Maybe she enjoys being the sub and she'd happy out

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I came to see if anything had been mentioned about his video. It’s sickening. The pull of the waist band. She has looked off her tits in every video and looks like she’s passed out in this one.
Horrible bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That video is sick and there’s over 5 million views on it already. She’s a mother of 3 allowing herself to be treated like a sex object in front of the whole world. I’d love to know what her parents make of his portrayal of their relationship, and how much she encourages it with her simpering comments and doe eyes complacency.
Doe eyes!!! She’s off her bickie!
and then some

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It actually looks like shes about to get it tattooed on now, it looks like shes on a metal bed so assuming we'll see the final result soon

Reactions: 2
The last video is not right , they are out of their heads around their young daughter and it’s not from weed. Disgraceful. Someone said here at the start of the thread that Dee is a bit simple. I’d well believe that after watching her in that video. Not a brain cell in her head talking in that video. I literally cringe when I see talk about him so highly and she knows he is cheating on her left right and centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The poor eldest child is screaming for attention in that video and all they care about is flashing the watch for insta and enjoying the marching powder.

Reactions: 8
Doe eyes!!! She’s off her bickie!
and then some
Sorry I’ve just watched that video now holy tit her jaw is so clenched. She’s coked to the eyeballs. I feel so sorry for poor little Croia her Mammy is more interested in her new watch and Daddy then answering her little girl. Very sad to see but sure as long as the crowd get a show what Conor you simple prick.

Reactions: 15
She’s twisted in that video, the pair of them are. And that poor little girl. So what are they just living in a yacht that is docked? That’s no life for those kids surely? Like what are they actually doing all day?

Reactions: 6
The little one seems like such a sweet kid, she has an American accent next to the 2 Dubs 😂 he has Dee wrecked, I feel really sorry for her

Reactions: 5
She’s off her face in that video. Poor little girl being ignored! Where’s the American accent come from? The nanny?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.