Connor ckern & Charlotte cucurnia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think she looked lovely at the wedding but the blazer ruined it for me!

Reactions: 2
What is her obsession with sharing her periods .. now she’s got a period basket with tampons and Nutella fûcking freak

Reactions: 7
And what is the obsession with the blazer over the shoulder.....who wears it like that?? It's not dynasty!! Maybe just me but no!!

Reactions: 6
A very long winded way of saying we spend too much
To be fair - I know so many people on the same situation. My partner and I bought our house a couple of years ago when interest rates were very low and our mortgage is £1100 a month - if we had been trying now our mortgage payments would be £550 extra a month because of the higher interest rates and we definitely wouldn't have moved forward with the purchase. We are lucky that we got a 5-year fixed deal but if we had only done 2 we would probably be looking at selling and downsizing right now.

Reactions: 3
This is true/ interest rates are crazy and i was also lucky with a fixed rate. But these guys spend like crazy, always several hauls, constant eating out , all the make up and skincare and clothes...

Reactions: 3
This guy gives me the ick. He did one kids clothes haul, got loads of gushing comments so keeps doing them. Now he thinks he's Gok Wan

Reactions: 9
If you think the current house was a lot, the new one they are moving to is even more! Such a lot of money to spend on rent, like do what you want but is it necessary

Reactions: 6
If you think the current house was a lot, the new one they are moving to is even more! Such a lot of money to spend on rent, like do what you want but is it necessary
It's like she thrives on showing off, she has to have the best of everything no matter the cost

Reactions: 4