Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear Connie has never bought a thing in her life! And the STATE of that room is appalling!! No Connie you don’t need a house because you’ll just make a mess of every room in it like that room!!!

Reactions: 4
Connie should rename herself Macie and her ill fitting shoes....another pair that are far too big, but cute so that’s ok right?! 🙄

She has more sandals than me....she’d be better buying one pair at a time that actually fit her

Plus I don’t think anyone would ask where she got that hideous green dress, it looks like a nightie....just a sneaky way to get an affiliate link in

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Connie whinging on IG today about bullying, hate and trolling because people have outed her for not declaring gifts and ads. That’s not bullying, that’s calling someone out for doing something they shouldn’t be. Classic example of cancel culture because someone has criticised her, they are automatically a troll or a bully. Absolutely pathetic behaviour from someone who doesn’t recognise their own privilege!

Reactions: 7
Ridiculous posts from her. If someone isn’t adhering to the disclosure rules then they can be reported. It’s not grassing them up. What a stupid thing to say. She says trolls all have deep underlying mental issues. So much wrong with that statement, it’s actually incredibly offensive.
most People posting here are ordinary people who have just got fed up with the lies and fakery and non disclosure by influencers. She is incredibly childish and immature in her views, maybe you need to grow the duck up connie and realise you are speaking absolute trash.

She said ‘I’m glad my platform is a positive platform’ I literally find her content so depressing. It’s one big moan! And yes Connie hun, I have unfollowed so don’t worry.

Reactions: 6
Ridiculous posts from her. If someone isn’t adhering to the disclosure rules then they can be reported. It’s not grassing them up. What a stupid thing to say. She says trolls all have deep underlying mental issues. So much wrong with that statement, it’s actually incredibly offensive.
most People posting here are ordinary people who have just got fed up with the lies and fakery and non disclosure by influencers. She is incredibly childish and immature in her views, maybe you need to grow the duck up connie and realise you are speaking absolute trash.
I think she’s referring to Kate Hayes - Shes a Liverpool MUA, there’s a thread on here for her. It looks like a woman has messaged a brand raising concerns about her having been gifted £1000’s worth of baby stuff and throughout her pregnancy she has repeatedly ignored lockdown, to the point last weekend she had a massive baby shower for “less than 30 people” yet had 20+ different brand/companies there setting all the gifted stuff up. She also had a pregnancy photoshoot in June and had her hair and makeup done for it. Trails every shop in Liverpool. Does stories in the car with no seatbelt on and whilst doing an ad for none alcoholic Prosecco said that she had a drink of wine and all she could think is “is the baby drinking this” and knows that people drink in pregnancy and are fine but she didn’t enjoy it so won’t.

Basically Connie is trying to jump on the back of someone else’s following as that’s all she knows 🙄

The comment about ‘if you’re so great why don’t you try being an influencer or celebrity’ 🤣 all this coming from
Someone who gets 3 comments on her posts. Her engagement is awful. Who is she to even speak about the ‘influencer community’ when she can hardly even call herself one.... oh wait no, sorry, I forgot she’s an ‘author’

Also did anyone else enjoy her foul language “tit story” bleeping old fashioned” Whilst Macie was playing next to her

Reactions: 1
I’m genuinely so annoyed by her attitude in the videos today. Bottom line is as influencer or whatever, you put yourself out there so realistically, right or wrong, you will get criticism and people will call you out for doing something wrong. That doesn’t make someone a bully unless they are attacking you for you- criticising people’s actions is something EVERYONE does including Connie. Connie has attacked other influencers for promoting skinny coffee club etc- do you see the cancel culture club going after her? No of course not because that’s deemed acceptable because they are tit products. Yet when influencers are called out for not declaring ads etc the people criticising them are suddenly bullies. It’s massively double standards and it’s disgusting.

Can she be any less bothered with her child. The reason she’s climbing all over you while you chat tit into your phone is because she wants your attention. You’re her so called mother remember

Reactions: 3
Celebrity influencer....that’s the funniest thing I’ve read all week 😂 celebrity influencer is someone like Kim Kardashian with 2million plus likes per post, not Connie Simmonds from Ealing...who can’t be arsed to get a real job and has about 200 likes per post 😂😂😂 I get more than that on the insta I have got my dog and he’s only got 400 followers....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She comes over as very bitter and unhappy with her own life so brass neck to call people who criticise influencers as having mental issues. So immature. Let’s face it she only got a following thanks to her brother. She’s not really had a proper job for a long time, she can barely look after her own child all day and do chores and cooking which everyone else fits in around work! Oh and she only has what two rooms in her parents house to look after? She’s a joke. Whiny, annoying, lazy and rude.

Reactions: 5
Influencers are only where they are because the general public follow and engage with them....when they stop being enjoyable/become rude/don’t follow simple instructions (like declaring things properly) they become boring and tedious and it turns people off. If you have 55k followers and get less than 1% of them engaging with you you probably have to either consider if you’re in the right job and if you think you are maybe take a look at what you’re posting. Instead it becomes everyone’s problem but hers....

Also her post about how she can’t juggle everything, how do people manage....well Connie most mums, working or not, don’t sit on their arse all morning and then complain they haven’t had the chance to do the washing 🙄 I’m not sure the ability to prioritise is one of her skills
Can you tell she’s annoyed me today 😂😂

Last edited:
Back on MFP so predictable 🤣🤣 but not on special occasions or days when she’s out for a meal, well that’s 1 day a week when you’re not eating out or shovelling gifted crap in your gob then 🙂

Shes constantly swinging from one thing to the next. She implements no change permanently.

love how she’s talking about life going back to normal. Erm how did lockdown change your life connie? You’re still at home in your parents house doing bugger all just like before Covid 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.