Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WoRkInG mUm LiFe Is SoOoO hArD

Do go and duck yourself, you wouldn’t know a days work if it came and shoved it’s hand up your arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t really know what she wants people to say when she constantly talks about weight....

FC896A9D-A299-4C06-8553-1BD88DC9C95D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Moans about her weight, someone says she looks lovely, makes person feel like tit 🙄
And she’s kidding herself if she thinks she’s not that much bigger.....

Reactions: 1
“Back handed comments” turn them off then and get on the threadmill or go for a 6k walk round Ealing!

Reactions: 2
Moans about her weight, someone says she looks lovely, makes person feel like tit 🙄
And she’s kidding herself if she thinks she’s not that much bigger.....
True.. That person is apologizing so much! Connie doesn't deserve it. Also if you don't want people talking about your weight or body then Fu***ng don't keep mentioning it. Making instagram page, making money out of it, getting free goodies and then taking offense unless someone licks their arse. These people need a grip on reality. No one gives 2 cents about them outside there make believe world. Existing only to leech of other people.

Reactions: 5
I don’t really know what she wants people to say when she constantly talks about weight....

View attachment 169531
Wow she looks like a right cock there. It was hardly a backhanded compliment, yeahbix was actually trying to be kind. She constantly moans about weight so it’s hardly any wonder that person thought she was on about it. Seriously what a witch, I can’t believe she bit that persons head off like that

Reactions: 3
True.. That person is apologizing so much! Connie doesn't deserve it. Also if you don't want people talking about your weight or body then Fu***ng don't keep mentioning it. Making instagram page, making money out of it, getting free goodies and then taking offense unless someone licks their arse. These people need a grip on reality. No one gives 2 cents about them outside there make believe world. Existing only to leech of other people.
I know, you can just imagine that poor girl sitting there still feeling like tit all because she thought she was sending a nice message to someone she obviously follows and likes. This pandemic has not been good for Connie, she needs to step away from Instagram and sort herself out. She’s got no direction apart from the constant moaning, Macie always comes across as being an inconvenience unless she can get a cute photo for the gram of her wearing some inappropriate but no doubt gifted shoes and she has so much privilege and so little awareness it’s painful

I am absolutely speechless at her last story. You can literally see how hot the tea is, you can see the steam coming off it. Why would it ever be a good idea to take it to Macie for her to dunk her biscuit? So bleeping irresponsible.

You actually see her fingers make contact and then her moving them away from the biscuit because it’s evidently hot.

Attachments

View attachment 169531
The comment wasn’t even rude- it was a compliment. She is clear just touchy!
And Can it really still be all baby weight after a year? No judgement- bodies change after having a baby and there is no need to get your ‘old’ body back. I don’t think you can- your body went through something amazing and it’s forever changed. Everyone should just aim to be happy with their body in whatever way they can be.
But I honestly think it’s the biscuit breakfasts causing her weight gain and not just baby weight..

The tea thing is one of the most irresponsible things I’ve seen. Toddlers are curious and quick, it wouldn’t be difficult for Macie to snatch the cup and scald her whole body. Please for the love of God DO NOT have any more kids

Reactions: 6
Why are rich tea biscuits part of macIe’s daily diet? Okay they’re not the worst biscuits in terms of sugar but why give her biscuits in the first place? She doesn’t seem like a fussy baby when it comes to food so there’s no need. Also dunking in tea, hot or not... just why?! Caffeine isn’t for babies. I bet she puts tea in a bottle for her 🤢

and yes of course, so dangerous with a steaming hot tea. Unbelievable

Why are rich tea biscuits part of macIe’s daily diet? Okay they’re not the worst biscuits in terms of sugar but why give her biscuits in the first place? She doesn’t seem like a fussy baby when it comes to food so there’s no need. Also dunking in tea, hot or not... just why?! Caffeine isn’t for babies. I bet she puts tea in a bottle for her 🤢

and yes of course, so dangerous with a steaming hot tea. Unbelievable
She gives her all sorts, nothing wrong with moderation but she was walking around with two magnums in her stories the other week

• Wow
Considering she had a recipe book for healthy food, you think she’d give her kid healthy food?

I’m all for balance of course but biscuits with breakfast everyday isn’t a healthy habit

I’ve followed Connie for a long time and could really relate to her in the beginning but she’s lost her way and I feel like she does the minimum she needs to do to keep the page going. I could be watching anyone’s story, I don’t really get which audience she is aiming for.

The video of the biscuits shocked me as I could see the steam coming off the top. Aside from that, did you notice what else was on her babies tray? It looks like the rocky roads and biscuits she got sent the other day. I’m not saying the baby had them for breakfast, but it did shock me.

I’ve followed Connie for a long time and could really relate to her in the beginning but she’s lost her way and I feel like she does the minimum she needs to do to keep the page going. I could be watching anyone’s story, I don’t really get which audience she is aiming for.

The video of the biscuits shocked me as I could see the steam coming off the top. Aside from that, did you notice what else was on her babies tray? It looks like the rocky roads and biscuits she got sent the other day. I’m not saying the baby had them for breakfast, but it did shock me.
In fairness I think it was toast

I thought the tea thing was really bad. I’d never offer a child tea because I am under the impression caffeine shouldn’t be given to children. Also, HOT TEA?!?! How is this in any way a good idea? It could have easily ended up all over her causing burns. How difficult is it to feed your toddler juice in the appropriate bottle and some soft food. Surely yogurt and fruit would be better for Macie than biscuits? I see Connie’s Healthy Forever book has disappeared altogether now!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.