Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘This is a real shame’.....WTF? She has no clue whatsoever. She just has no idea. Her life is so privileged, she doesn’t have rent or bills to pay. She eats mountains of gifted food and takeaways. If she fancies eating out then Zizzi give her a free meal. She even gets free baby food. And she’s depressed because she has washing to do and can’t find the time to exercise?! Most of the clothes herself and Macie wear are gifted or affiliated links.
Almost all of the guests she has on her podcast and the clients she had as an MUA were her brothers mates or with his management company.
What exactly has she achieved or worked for herself?

Sorry, that was a bit ranty but so many people are struggling in the world and we’re meant to feel sorry for Connie when most of what she posts is complete bullsh*t.

Reactions: 6
‘This is a real shame’.....WTF? She has no clue whatsoever. She just has no idea. Her life is so privileged, she doesn’t have rent or bills to pay. She eats mountains of gifted food and takeaways. If she fancies eating out then Zizzi give her a free meal. She even gets free baby food. And she’s depressed because she has washing to do and can’t find the time to exercise?! Most of the clothes herself and Macie wear are gifted or affiliated links.
Almost all of the guests she has on her podcast and the clients she had as an MUA were her brothers mates or with his management company.
What exactly has she achieved or worked for herself?

Sorry, that was a bit ranty but so many people are struggling in the world and we’re meant to feel sorry for Connie when most of what she posts is complete bullsh*t.
Couldn’t agree more. Connie attacks society over BLM and privilege yet she couldn’t be more privileged if she tried. She wouldn’t last a week in our shoes having to graft hard and earn everything you have. She doesn’t even have a real job- posting on IG and being a “secretary” for her brother’s business whilst living at home. Granted her partner appears to go out to work but I don’t know how he puts up with her tardiness around the house when he comes in everyday.

Reactions: 4
I would really, really resent going to work every day whilst my partner fart arsed around on Instagram all day claiming it’s their job, shirking childcare and leaving the house/bedroom a mess. Rickys best off without her I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s just completely oblivious. Last night a story about her charity tshirts and where the money is going and the poor school dinners and food parcels then this morning “WE’VE JUST BOOKED A TRIP TO FLORIDA” 🙄

Reactions: 2
She’s just completely oblivious. Last night a story about her charity tshirts and where the money is going and the poor school dinners and food parcels then this morning “WE’VE JUST BOOKED A TRIP TO FLORIDA” 🙄
Why you’d book any holidays even for next year is beyond me! The virus is here to stay and the vaccine won’t be ready till next year!

Reactions: 1
And let’s be honest it’s more like mummy and daddy have paid for our trip to Florida 🙄

And let’s be honest it’s more like mummy and daddy have paid for our trip to Florida 🙄
Yep! I haven’t seen the post but I guess mummy and daddy Simmonds will be coming along and will be left with Macie the whole time so that lazyarse can sunbathe all day.

I’ve just read her latest post......MUA business?! She never seemed to have any clients that weren’t her mates 😂

• Haha
Shameful piece of self promotion from Connie’s brother today. Clearly the only way to boost your profile is to talk to the press about a client’s suicide. Feel sorry for Caroline Flack’s family.

Connie and Brads were both so tasteless when the poor girl passed. Posting all sorts hours after the news broke.

Florida is surely Disneyland trip/Instagram trip, as if Macie will give a sh1t. Nanny and grandad should save their money.

Reactions: 1
Connie and Brads were both so tasteless when the poor girl passed. Posting all sorts hours after the news broke.

Florida is surely Disneyland trip/Instagram trip, as if Macie will give a sh1t. Nanny and grandad should save their money.
By the sounds of things they weren’t really close to her because they weren’t around her and looking after her when her life hit the skids. Connie even posted a video of Caroline last summer but then was later forced to admit that she had only met her once and barely knew her. Poor Caroline’s Mum, people should let her grieve.

She said it’s for a wedding, I think her cousin? So might not be Disneyworld. She’s too lazy to stand and queue at Disney anyway

Just seen last nights Rosè at a distance... after scaremongering about Coronavirus she’s out at a friends who obviously lives in a flat, there’s no way they sat on the balcony the entire time 🙄 Imagine having the flexibility to do that, most people with kids in lockdown haven’t had 10 minutes to themselves, she gets to exercise alone, shop alone and go out 🙄

Just seen last nights Rosè at a distance... after scaremongering about Coronavirus she’s out at a friends who obviously lives in a flat, there’s no way they sat on the balcony the entire time 🙄 Imagine having the flexibility to do that, most people with kids in lockdown haven’t had 10 minutes to themselves, she gets to exercise alone, shop alone and go out 🙄
The irony was not lost after the whole drinking alcohol gives me anxiety and makes me a bad mum. Oh, and the months of coronaphobia that we have been treated to. She is a complete hypocrite

Reactions: 5
What was she like?
At first, she actually seemed a nice girl, and was easy to chat along with. But she just lacked certain traits that you’d expect from a make up artist, she was breathing right into my face, stopped halfway through to take a phone call and then got crappy with me at the end when she showed me the make up and I asked her to touch up a few bits saying that she knew best but if I insisted. She also made me apply the glue and hold the lashes for her whilst they went tacky before applying. It was just a shambles

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.