Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here but I can’t hold my tongue anymore - I actually cannot get over her going on about Covid & how hards it’s been when she literally broke the rules (again) a few days ago. She is a grade A tit! She is so lazy, negative & a shameless beg - such an embarrassment. I am fuming!

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here but I can’t hold my tongue anymore - I actually cannot get over her going on about Covid & how hards it’s been when she literally broke the rules (again) a few days ago. She is a grade A tit! She is so lazy, negative & a shameless beg - such an embarrassment. I am fuming!
Welcome. Take a seat 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s not exactly setting the influencer world alight is she, not even 500 likes on her posts....why would brands give her free stuff?! Time to get that Waitrose application in Connie

Reactions: 4
She’s not exactly setting the influencer world alight is she, not even 500 likes on her posts....why would brands give her free stuff?! Time to get that Waitrose application in Connie
Hattie bourne was also gifted the tiba & Marl bag and she has 350k followers, that makes sense to me, why the hell would they waste money and goods (limited edition goods at that) sending them to Connie who has to bed people to like her paid content? Makes absolutely no sense

Hattie bourne was also gifted the tiba & Marl bag and she has 350k followers, that makes sense to me, why the hell would they waste money and goods (limited edition goods at that) sending them to Connie who has to bed people to like her paid content? Makes absolutely no sense
Hahahaha BEG people. Not bed 🤣

• Haha

Hahahaha BEG people. Not bed 🤣
Bed people to like her paid content made me LOL and lead to a whole train of thought, I bet she’s a lazy tit in bed, make Ricky do all the work 🤣🤣

• Haha
Is she not on his app? Personally it wouldn’t bother me, my partner has female friends, just like I have male ones. I wouldn’t be bothered about him seeing them, same as he wouldn’t be bothered if I was out with mine

Reactions: 3
Is she not on his app? Personally it wouldn’t bother me, my partner has female friends, just like I have male ones. I wouldn’t be bothered about him seeing them, same as he wouldn’t be bothered if I was out with mine
Yes I am pretty sure she is on his app. So no different to work colleagues or friends meeting to take their dogs for a walk. I am not a fan of Brad, but in this case I don't see anything wrong.

Reactions: 1
And there it is......another M&S food parcel for poor Connie.
Wonder if it’s all on her DNA nutrition plan that she hasn’t talked about for a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly just dislike her now. This weeks podcast was Jessica Hayes opening up about baby loss which was really nerve wracking for ME

duck the duck off Connie you self obsessed bleep. How do you think the mother who lost her child felt? Think she was wracked with nerves?

Reactions: 7
Yep I just saw that too - all about her. Was thinking I’m sure it was a lot more nerve wracking for Jessica to discuss the loss of her baby boy you prick. God she infuriates me!

• Heart
Poor Jessica what a truly horrific experience. The episode should be about her and raising awareness for this awful loss not about Connie and what she feels!!

Reactions: 1
Running in a cotton jumper and a cross body bag. Seems legit i am sure she didn't just jog 2 mins for a reel then stuff herself with m&s chocolate

Also feeling home sick in her expensive rented house. Then move into the dam place you own. More like missing living a cushy life with mum and dad

Reactions: 8
Running in a cotton jumper and a cross body bag. Seems legit i am sure she didn't just jog 2 mins for a reel then stuff herself with m&s chocolate

Also feeling home sick in her expensive rented house. Then move into the dam place you own. More like missing living a cushy life with mum and dad
I did struggle to see how she could run in that jumper. I prefer much more light weight stuff to be honest

Reactions: 5
Con has decided renting isn’t really for her... guess what it’s not for most people, it’s not a first choice or something most enjoy doing. being at the mercy of landlords and often dodgy/annoying flatmates. but most of us have no choice but to suck it up. Personally I would rather rent than live with my parents because I value my independence but I know Con values an easy life having nothing to do more. How can this girl be a life coach honestly....

She’ll have even less chance of selling her over priced flat now too, when the stamp duty holiday finishes. And they can’t be saving money paying £1600+ a month for a flat and doing all their shopping in Waitrose, she better settle herself in for the long haul renting....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.