Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Better than a fine for Connie would be for people to contact brands and ask why they choose to use someone who has no regard for any covid rules....

Reactions: 3
Love the way sheā€™s trying to hide the fact they have people round and Ricky gives zero fucks.
Connie doesnā€™t care about Covid restrictions, she just cares she canā€™t go shopping or eat out as thatā€™s literally all she does normally.

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s just a bare faced liar. Brands shouldnā€™t work with her. I was so tempted to leave a comment challenging her on the birthday post for Ricky but we all know that sheā€™ll delete and block

Reactions: 5
Oh look a filtered photo post without mentioning the filter. So much for the #dropthefilter campaign! Finally some honesty from Connie. She actually KNOWS she talks a lot of crap, is self focused and sets goals but never reaches yet she still does this?! šŸ¤Æ

HILARIOUS.

Her break this weekend was prompted by ā€œInstagram changing and story views being lowā€ nothing to do with the relentless breaking of COVID restrictions. bleeping idiot.
Sheā€™s full of tit. The only reason her engagement is low is because her content stinks and she has no direction. Hilariously she is now asking her followers for help with this? Seriously who manages her?!

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t understand why sheā€™s complaining about Instagram wanting more reels, lives etc. and them ā€˜wanting more from herā€™ she doesnā€™t work for Instagram, she works for herself. If she doesnā€™t like the direction the platform is going in, then she can get a ā€˜real jobā€™ away from social media?

Instagram are clearly just trying to progress and move with the times but Connie canā€™t be arsed and just wants to upload photos and stories. Minimal effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t say yes to everything....bollocks you donā€™t
Also thereā€™s the dress she begged for the other week....I was looking at buying from them for a wedding Iā€™m going to later in the year, I wonā€™t be now....

Itā€™s either our fault or IG... def not Connieā€™s. Then she slips in no Friday faves or cooking (so basically any shred of consistent content she is supposed to be churning out) recently cos sheā€™s been so busy.... yup sorting Rickyā€™s birthday like imagine anyone behaving like this in their job. Then next breath sheā€™s so ambitious and thereā€™s so much she wants to achieve. Just as well she didnā€™t get that loose women role she wouldnā€™t have been able to join last week with birthday planning, this week with period pains

Reactions: 6
Pisses me off that she gets gifted from huge companies like Tiba & Marl. She barely takes her child out of the house unless itā€™s to dump her with her mum so why she needs a gifted stroller organiser is beyond me!

Pisses me off that she gets gifted from huge companies like Tiba & Marl. She barely takes her child out of the house unless itā€™s to dump her with her mum so why she needs a gifted stroller organiser is beyond me!
To go with her two gifted buggies....one of which she sold on

Moaning its been a year. Yes for most of us its been a hard year first lockdown I live alone and saw no one. Support bubbles have made my life better but still hard.

While her and Ricky merrily have parties, go to her parents constantly. The only thing that's changed for her is no zizi meals

Is she actually ok in the head? They literally had a birthday party at the weekend and sheā€™s going on about how hard itā€™s been? Sheā€™s such a bleeping martian I canā€™t even believe how stupid she thinks her followers are šŸ¤£ Connie we know you read here so you should promptly shut the duck up about Covid cos youā€™ve done nothing but make things worse with your rule breaking for the last year. You should be bleeping ashamed of yourself you disgusting hypocrite

Reactions: 6
Why has she got to say something about EVERYTHING? Just shhhhhhhh sometimes thereā€™s no need to comment on every day and event that passes, especially if itā€™s of no relevance to you??

She really is stupid to whine about lockdown when she spread COVID around herself and hasnā€™t stuck to the rules at all. If she genuinely cared about the hardship and loss most people have faced she would hang her head in shame at her behaviour. Horrible person.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.