Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she ordered the sofa from Made because of fast delivery (with PR discount 🙄 ) I ordered from made and sofa took 3 months to arrive!! If she got speedy delivery for having 58k followers I will never buy from made ever again. Fuming. And I spent far more than her, obviously without discount.

I get how ‘advertising’ works but quite honestly, her following doesn’t justify this stuff. I get more comments on my posts on my personal account than she gets on her ‘content’ !

Reactions: 4
She said she ordered the sofa from Made because of fast delivery (with PR discount 🙄 ) I ordered from made and sofa took 3 months to arrive!! If she got speedy delivery for having 58k followers I will never buy from made ever again. Fuming. And I spent far more than her, obviously without discount.

I get how ‘advertising’ works but quite honestly, her following doesn’t justify this stuff. I get more comments on my posts on my personal account than she gets on her ‘content’ !
That sofa isn't even in stock so she is talking absulute tit. Agreed made isnt remotely fast delivery.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
so are Made.com going to send her a sofa in days even though a customer would have to wait much longer? If so, that’s disgusting. Imagine if you had your sofa on order and saw this beggar basically jump the queue because she begged online! Sorry made.com but you have your priorities all wrong.

Reactions: 6
I’m finding these Instagram posts very frustrating to say the least, and that’s coming from someone who has followed from the very early days.

Covid Connie - now this is actually dangerous. Using a platform to firstly spread misinformation and then to openly show how inconsiderate you have been to your friends, family and members of the public by going out whilst unwell. It is like she is bragging she spread it to as many people as possible. No wonder Ealing’s cases have been through the roof. She is partly responsible for this and it is not something I would ever celebrate. You would keep this very quiet and to yourself. No need to educate followers of how easy it can spread using your example - funnily enough we all already know and we are not mixing with people whilst unwell, because it is not the right thing to do. It was not long ago she was visiting her grandparents! I really find that post shocking. I’m sure she will look back and realise it was the wrong thing to post - it will not gain her any credibility but she sure has lost a lot.

Pram - I find selling a pram which was gifted to be quite frankly absurd. Connie would have managed to salvage her dwindling credibility by re-gifting the pram. Donating the pram to the local domestic violence charity where they are asking for donations for babies would have been a very good deed. How amazing would it have been that she gave something away for free that did not cost her a thing, but could have seriously improved her image? Instead it is pure greed that she is looking to gain money from an item which she never paid for. Also, if she does have a second child she is lining herself up for a new pram which is a waste in itself.

Begging - tagging Next in posts is not subtle. Why not tag them and say ‘Next please send me these white bed sheets and flower vase as I am an influencer and I need free gifts. They may only get chucked in a box for 6 months but they will come out eventually for a few seconds’. I am afraid over the course of the next few weeks, we are going to see a lot of beggy home inspo posts. Given the lack of engagement, I do not believe the companies get anything back

Who thinks Connie’s mum will be popping over daily to help with the childcare? My guess is she is going to give Macie to her mum every morning or Connie’s mum will be over taking Macie out most days.

It is a shame but I cannot see any value in Connie’s instagram anymore. I think it is something she likely realises too and is why she is searching for jobs. Perhaps it is not the right setting for her anymore. It sure seems that way anyway.

Last edited:
I love the way she has casually tagged her Auntie’s Sweatpeaandwillow business on the Instagram post where she wants that lamp on either side of her bed. Wait for it... how much do you think said lamp is? Only £510. So 1,020 for two lamps is what Connie is after. There is absolutely no way on God’s earth she will be having those lamps in her flat and even if they are ‘gifted’ by her auntie... her auntie will not get any business out of Connie advertising them as they are not worth £51, let alone £510. This is a prime example of Connie not knowing her market audience. She is not followed by rich kids of Instagram, but your ordinary working class people who pay rent/mortgage equivalent to £510 upwards each month and would never consider buying a lamp with such a hefty price tag. It is a shame she is so out of touch and has become completely unrelatable. The quotes do not make her relatable either. Like someone else said, people used to share quotes when they were 12. Not now.

Last edited:

My dog gets more engagement than Connie(he is cute though) maybe I should make him balance on his hind legs and hold up a sign asking for something we need......then again I wouldn’t degrade him in that way (and he isn’t bothered about having a tit on the street😂)
Brands really need to do more than just look at follower numbers....engagement/demographic etc and see if it’s a good fit for their brand rather than just handing stuff out
Waiting for the Dunelm and Next freebies to come in...she’s shameless

Made.com are a joke. I certainly won’t ever be giving them any of my hard earned money. Why on earth would you give a discount code to someone who does nothing?? How about giving discount to all those who have worked throughout the pandemic eg emergency services, retail, transport etc etc not Corona Connie who’s never done a days work in her life and is now tagging every brand she can think of in the hope of bagging some freebies for another pokey flat that she’s renting even though she was a homeowner! She couldn’t be less relatable if she tried! She’s no idea what it’s like to work full time, shift work, pay over £900 a month in rent whilst trying to save for a deposit on a house. That’s before I start ranting about the bills 😂 she just needs to pipe the hell down and be grateful that she’s a privileged little girl in Ealing.

I’ve dropped them a message, not that they’ll care I expect but I have a few bits from them and would buy more when we renovate next year but will seriously reconsider now. So bored of these people getting free stuff for sitting on their arse all day and in Connie’s case actively contributing to the spread of the virus all because a few people follow them on social media....it’s a joke

Thread Suggestion - Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her Instagram content is as bad as her book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Made.com are a joke. I certainly won’t ever be giving them any of my hard earned money. Why on earth would you give a discount code to someone who does nothing?? How about giving discount to all those who have worked throughout the pandemic eg emergency services, retail, transport etc etc not Corona Connie who’s never done a days work in her life and is now tagging every brand she can think of in the hope of bagging some freebies for another pokey flat that she’s renting even though she was a homeowner! She couldn’t be less relatable if she tried! She’s no idea what it’s like to work full time, shift work, pay over £900 a month in rent whilst trying to save for a deposit on a house. That’s before I start ranting about the bills 😂 she just needs to pipe the hell down and be grateful that she’s a privileged little girl in Ealing.
So obviously already arranged. Who orders a sofa on Tuesday for delivery on Friday with a PR discount arranged. Such a con, makes me so angry....... she got it at a good price £700 - 20% discount so £560. Not sure how long such a cheap sofa will last..... but hey it is all about the freebies and savings for the Simmonds family. They have no shame.... Bradley would never deal with such a brand. He would get a free sofa from Heal's and not even declare it. He only works with premium brands and he is one himself 🤮

Connie weighing in with opinions on the royal family after watching a series of the Crown 🤦🏼‍♀️ when will this Simmonds family stick to their lane and not comment about subjects they clearly know nothing about? Yes, Diana & Charles had a bad relationship but the Crown has invented things that were not true and has left a lot out so right now Charles looks like the bad guy. The thing is we all know now that they both did stuff to hurt each other and they both went ahead with a marriage that they knew was wrong. The more Connie opens her mouth, the more uninformed she appears.

Reactions: 6
I spoke to one of the women that felt the wrath of Connie on the COVID post and she said Connie told her that because she didn’t have children her opinion on it didn’t matter 😳🤯

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.