Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t be replying to DMs as too busy getting better....and fake tanning
And who are these people that bother messaging her to ask if she’s ok, and then she can’t even be arsed to reply....she has no engagement so it can only be about 10 messages 🙄
I thought it was pretty poor to say she wouldn’t reply. She has absolutely no gratitude for the people who are trying to be nice. Her bandwagon hopping for her corona is amazing...it’s like she wants to have it so she can say she’s had it but she doesn’t want to be off the grid because her engagement is already tit

Reactions: 5
I've unfollowed. Ungrateful cow. Can spend time posting shite or pictures of her daughter she vowed not to do but not respond to a handful of people wishing her well. twit.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if we’re living under a different government but I’m pretty sure they highlight a cough and/or a loss of taste/smell as two of the main symptoms Connie, there’s no way you didn’t know about it

Reactions: 5
I had a little chuckle at ‘yes it’s covid for those asking’
Or you’ve been on tattle 😂
She blatantly watches this thread 😂 telling everyone who has a sniffle to isolate?! Ummm no Connie hun because that’s the whole bloody population and without us workers you wouldn’t be able to sit indoors scrolling on your phone all day!

Reactions: 4
One of her brothers is hawking around pubs with a large group and we all know about Brads fake quarantine. Feel sorry for the grandparents.

Reactions: 2
She blatantly watches this thread 😂 telling everyone who has a sniffle to isolate?! Ummm no Connie hun because that’s the whole bloody population and without us workers you wouldn’t be able to sit indoors scrolling on your phone all day!
Exactly....the country is on its knees already, if everyone took Corona Connie’s advice we’d be fucked. I have a cold, I haven't isolated, equally I haven’t been anywhere I didn’t need to be which quite frankly is what most sensible people should be doing anyway, she’s a knob

Exactly....the country is on its knees already, if everyone took Corona Connie’s advice we’d be fucked. I have a cold, I haven't isolated, equally I haven’t been anywhere I didn’t need to be which quite frankly is what most sensible people should be doing anyway, she’s a knob
I was mad pissed when I saw the whole “if you have a cold then isolate” bullshit from her. It’s that kind of fear and scaremongering that led to lockdown and the current mismanagement of corona. People like Connie have no understanding of the devastation caused by these actions. The rising unemployment, the dire financial situation and the rapid rise in suicide and MH. The “cure” is killing more people than the virus and Covidiots like Connie don’t help!

Reactions: 7
549BBA85-FC20-458A-8C64-F2449C41BD1D.png
Is she thick? You can’t taste without a sense of smell.. she’s driving me mad

• Haha
She is absolutely milking this, it’s massive cringe. By the looks of it, she’s got a minor case and instead of being grateful she is STILL moaning! I actually feel sorry for Ricky because I don’t know how he tolerates someone who whinges so much and barely moves all day

Reactions: 3
I’ve never really felt so lacking of compassion towards anyone before, but I genuinely don’t believe she has Covid. If she does, a big if then I can’t believe she is going on that the only thing bothering her is that she can’t taste food. She’s an absolute joke.

It should be 10 days after symptoms started, so despite her saying she didn’t have any symptoms until the middle of last week she’s o visually going from when she thought she had a cold....so will probably end up passing it on to loads of unsuspecting people because she can’t stay in the house....

And Ricky and her parents should be self isolating for the 14 days as they do t have symptoms....what’s the bets they’re not.....

Reactions: 3
It should be 10 days after symptoms started, so despite her saying she didn’t have any symptoms until the middle of last week she’s o visually going from when she thought she had a cold....so will probably end up passing it on to loads of unsuspecting people because she can’t stay in the house....

And Ricky and her parents should be self isolating for the 14 days as they do t have symptoms....what’s the bets they’re not.....
Guarantee she’s eating out by Wednesday night! Classic Connie, it’s like everything really. No Macie on Instagram and literally a week later Macie is back on there....have to isolate so off socials for a week, 24hrs later and she’s back. Either she can’t count or she thinks she’s above the rules!

The joy in her voice in the latest video that she’s had 100’s of messages from people....so Covid has helped her engagement....again you have to question if she ever had it in the first place.....

The irony that she’s hashtagged #stayhome whilst listing all the places she wants to go when out of quarantine. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
And also claiming her quarantine period is over Wednesday, I bet she’s cut it short 😳 also doesn’t know how she got it? She posted a mirror selfie in the salon without a mask a week ago

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.