Communing_with_campbells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so outraged by these parents thinking it’s okay to share these things online. I wish more people spoke up
I think it stems from him/her wanting to be “famous” and make money online, but he struggled to do it, so thought putting his 3 young girls, online, everyday, was the way to achieve it. He forgets, these videos and images will be there always, and the fact that so many are saving them is worrying. There’s a guy who’s on their lives as a moderator. He acts like they’re best friends and encourage the girls to talk to him. I saw his page and I would not want my children interacting with him.
He justifies their online presence as saying he’s helping them navigate social media safely, when he’s not. So much information is known about the family, it’s crazy to me that Katie, a teacher, thinks it’s ok too

Reactions: 2
Makes me sick to my stomach how exploited these girls are and no one around them is doing anything about it! I wander if their school are aware of these lives and videos as the disgusting things grown adults comment in reference to the girls! It’s horrible and I dread to think of the trauma these girls will encounter once they’re old enough to know the extent of what their parents are putting them through, the amount of sickos that will have videos and pics of those girls 🤢

Makes me sick to my stomach how exploited these girls are and no one around them is doing anything about it! I wander if their school are aware of these lives and videos as the disgusting things grown adults comment in reference to the girls! It’s horrible and I dread to think of the trauma these girls will encounter once they’re old enough to know the extent of what their parents are putting them through, the amount of sickos that will have videos and pics of those girls 🤢
Unfortunately the school won’t be able to do anything about it. I also get the impression Katie is well liked and probably knows some of the teachers. I bet if it’s campo picking up the girls ot attending parents evening, it’s challenge

Unfortunately the school won’t be able to do anything about it. I also get the impression Katie is well liked and probably knows some of the teachers. I bet if it’s campo picking up the girls ot attending parents evening, it’s challenge
Gosh it’s just so sad isn’t it! I know my children’s primary they would always give warnings of online safety and it sounds like like the parents need a lesson in safeguarding their children!

Makes me think of that little blonde girl on tik tok, Wren I think her name is, she’s another one her mom has exploited since she was a baby for views and money and it’s been alerted to the moms attention a few times that Wrens photos/videos are on certain websites you wouldn’t want your children’s content being on and a ton of perves in the comments and the mom just doesn’t care one single bit! Its also being noted that the mom sets up certain videos as if she’s doing them ‘to order’ so for example videos of Wren eating hotdogs or putting her in other positions that could be easily manipulated! It makes you think sometimes why these sick twisted comments aren’t deleted like how are they not monitoring this as a step to keep their children safe!

Reactions: 1
The thing is, Katie is a teacher, so will have mandatory safeguarding training every few years.
I was a teacher and did the training, and it’s a hard thing to listen to. The cases they discuss are real and no one comes out of the training and forgets about it. They cover online safety and discuss the issues that can arise and ruin lives. That’s why their channel baffles me, Katie seemingly going along with it all. She doesn’t seem like a pushover either, far from it. I think what she says, goes.

The thing is, Katie is a teacher, so will have mandatory safeguarding training every few years.
I was a teacher and did the training, and it’s a hard thing to listen to. The cases they discuss are real and no one comes out of the training and forgets about it. They cover online safety and discuss the issues that can arise and ruin lives. That’s why their channel baffles me, Katie seemingly going along with it all. She doesn’t seem like a pushover either, far from it. I think what she says, goes.
I feel like she’s a push over with him, absolutely!

I wonder if he’s controlling seeing as he’s clearly a narcissist

I wonder if he’s controlling seeing as he’s clearly a narcissist
There’s definitely times when the mask slips and he appears very nasty. Tge other day she said that they should change their name to something else as “communing” isn’t what they do now. The girls agreed. He started to get annoyed saying that weren’t changing it, but in a very controlling manner. The people watching agreed and he sort if went off in a huff. Same when he said they needed to restart their weekly dance (which wasn’t a thing and only happened a few times!) The girls moaned and said they didn’t want to, especially not in the street. Again, it didn’t go down well.
When he’s on his own in the mornings, he’s all “wholesome”, pretending to want to do their hair, making them 3 breakfasts, but as soon as indie talks with a tiny but if a baby voice, or so done spills something, he turns.

Ugh hes sickening
The clip of the wonky veg and Katie saying she had a “wonky face” 💔 The kids said campo did too, and if course he had to get on screen to show he didn’t. Katie then explained and showed that she’d been bitten by a dog as a young child, sharing her face from a specific angle. The girls were saying how beautiful she was, and campo sort of joined in, before Katie said that he says she’s beautiful, but then openly
wonders how beautiful she’d be if she hadn’t been attacked by a dog 😤🥺 That’s like saying, I fancy you, but Id fancy you even more if you hadn’t suffered a traumatic event. What a knob

• Wow
Reactions: 3