Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
I wish this thread was bigger, they are under the radar at the moment unfortunately- but the Dad is dangerously arrogant about how he’s happy to exploit the children. The intrusion into their privacy is disgusting.
I wish they’d stop calling themselves ‘communing …’ they went to some communes for less than a year because the Dad thought it would get them way more exposure, no one was interested and now they are back living their middle class Henley regatta lifestyle not a commune in sight! 🙄

Reactions: 13

leabytottle

VIP Member
I wonder how pissed off his family and friends gets with his constant filming everywhere they go? He seems to be very in their face, plus he has that weird selfie stick type contraption that seems very low tech for a “film maker”. You can just imagine him greeting his friends “Hi Team, im going to be taking photos and videos of you, your family and your children. Don’t worry, team, all our viewers are friends of Team Campo and I can assure you that there are no dodgy people saving these videos”
Did any of you see the footage of him at the beach the other day. He was asked by the middle child (Kiki?) to join them in the water. He obliged, camera in hand of course. Then made a comment “it’s harder to get in the water when you have a willy” whilst KiKi shrieked about his “willy shrinking when it’s cold”. It’s very odd that he says these things, and their responses are concerning. There’s a difference between understanding that men and women have different bodies, but at 7, why does she even know that? I just get a really awful feeling about him. He reminds me of Jonathan Joly

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Icy

I came on to see if there was a thread about Anthony and Katie Campbell after seeing their post about scooping cat litter with a spoon 🤮

Unfortunately I have the displeasure of knowing this unpleasant family and many times have I wanted to rip the phone out of his hand when he’s been filming when I’ve been around. He cannot do anything without filming it. Nothing is for anything other than exposure. Recently one of his ‘friends’ (only a friend as he owns a restaurant so chance of freebees) needed help and you just knew he was going to have filmed it rather than helping and use it as content. And of course he posted it.

The way they treat their children is terrible and everywhere they go they have a camera shoved in their face. It’s all so fake. Telling them he loves them looking at a screen is just weird.

The family is on the radar though. He’s known in the local community and the fact their children is exploited is also well known. He’s a selfish selfish man. Kate isn’t my kind of person, but she’s totally under his spell and as a teacher should know better.

I haven’t seen them on Tik tok. I only know them irl and on Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

RainyVee

I've been longing for a thread about this family. I just do not like the Dad, tries too hard & it comes off as strange.

Reactions: 8

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Commenting to keep this thread up - I guess their platform isn't big so there doesn't seem to be much criticism of them at the moment - but agree so many red flags - he is worryingly keen on his family being famous :oops: His lack of interest for his daughters privacy is astounding. He had a video recently of Kiki (I think) who came down miserable and said no to being filmed but he just makes faces at the camera - they also kept filming a live that she wasn't interested in participating in - think it was her birthday and although they stopped early it wasn't straight away! These girls cannot consent- Kate should know this - she is a teacher!! The way she seemed confused by the issue of one of the daughters lifting her top up in a live is puzzling for a person who should be used to considering safeguarding everyday at work. And don't get me started on the way he also spends half the time looking at the camera or asking the girls questions while looking at the camera rather than at them - urgh, its awful. Everything is so performative and fake.

What is he going to do when the girls are teenagers?, which won't be long - and they aren't so cute, his content is his own children. The communing aspect didn't get the audience he was expecting because it was obvious that it wasn't authentic. They are not a family interested in communal living - it was a year long holiday because they were bored and wanted to have content. They settled straight back in to normal upper middle class suburban life with no issue - because thats who they really are. The video of him and Kate encouraging people to become subscribers so he can make the improtant film about communal living and keep their heads above water is hilarious - he is so manipulative. Keeping your heads above water is not living in a large open plan house in one of the most expensive parts of the country, following your kids around doing expensive gymnastics competitions and training. There are many people in this country struggling to keep their heads above water that wouldn't even be able to afford one of those gym leotards let alone everything else that goes with it.

Reactions: 7

Whatever123

VIP Member
I’m surprised this family don’t have a bigger thread. I’ve come across them recently on TikTok and I’m shocked. They’re exposing their children online every day. Isn’t the Mum a teacher, so should know better? Girls in their pjs every morning having breakfast and doing their hair. Those poor girls, who wants to perform every morning for their parents live?

They were decorating the tree at the weekend and the dad just sat on the live, didn’t help. I kept wanting to say get off TikTok and do the tree with your girls, be present ffs!
I’m surprised the thread isn’t bigger too! They’re one of the worst families on TikTok for exploiting their children. I mean, they even had one of their kids run across the screen naked before?!

There is something very suspicious about the dad. He makes me feel very uneasy. A few weeks ago Katie didn’t want to be live, the kids were unhappy and the whole live was a mess, yet campo continued! All of their minions were basically slagging off Katie for being miserable. Their followers are bloody weird!

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
I’m surprised this family don’t have a bigger thread. I’ve come across them recently on TikTok and I’m shocked. They’re exposing their children online every day. Isn’t the Mum a teacher, so should know better? Girls in their pjs every morning having breakfast and doing their hair. Those poor girls, who wants to perform every morning for their parents live?

They were decorating the tree at the weekend and the dad just sat on the live, didn’t help. I kept wanting to say get off TikTok and do the tree with your girls, be present ffs!

leabytottle

VIP Member
Why on Earth have they set up an account for their 9 year old daughter? A gymnastics one, wearing skimpy leotards- which is of course normal for gymnasts… but who is following that account? Opening his daughter to anyone and everyone, including people who get their kicks out of that sort of thing. Whilst we can’t protect our children from everything, for example, anyone could watch a gymnastics competition, but putting your child out there for the world to see on social media, anyone can copy photos, all sorts, isn’t protecting your child. It’s putting your child at risk. He’s starting to become like Jonathan Saccone Joly, the labrants, etc. Even if she says she wants one and it’s “monitored”, She’s 8/9- she can’t consent.

• Wow

leabytottle

VIP Member
Just come across these on tiktok, that dad and his faux chill getting the kids ready in 40 mins was giving me the creeps. Blatantly spent hours filming it all.
Those poor girls being filmed waking up!! Why on earth would he film and post it???? Very odd. He seems to leave in really vulnerable parts, the oldest clearly upset about her hair and the little one saying “I feel so useless” 💔 Whilst it’s great they’re able to share how they feel, it’s not something that should be shared on social media. I do wonder what his wife thinks about it all? I get the vibe they argue a lot but try to put on a united front of a perfect family on sm. I’d be pisses off if I was teaching all day and my husband was swanning around with his gym mates all day “editing” and a morning routine. They can’t make much money off TikTok, surely??

Reactions: 6

leabytottle

VIP Member
The clothing incident has happened numerous of times, I totally agree with everything you’ve said @leabytottle
The internet is such a dangerous place & who knows who has screenshot that and has it saved or whatever it’s really scary!
The dad gives me major red flags, some things need & should be kept private like the conversation about their grandma that didn’t need to be on camera.
I watched the video, but didn’t realise that he was actually telling them their grandma had died, so stopped. Who on earth looses a loved one, (and the girls were very close to her) and thinks “I’ll film this and share with strangers”. Nothing about it was ok. Even if she said it was ok to post, at 7, she can’t understand the enormity of who is watching… and there forever!! Exactly like the “nudity” video. That will come back to haunt her if people get hold of it.
It’s odd to me that anyone would encourage their kids to interact with strangers online. That’s the equivalent of going to a park, letting the kids play, whilst you sit back and watch them talking to a load of strangers. They don’t know who they are, it could be a load of perverts, although I’m sure lots are normal people. However, no one knows!
They seem to live a lavish lifestyle, new house, always going out and having parties, and I think their social media funds it! She is a teacher and he’s a “filmmaker”, but I don’t think he’s earning a lot, as he’s always posting him out at the gym or parties… I’m just not getting a good vibe about it all either

Icy

He’s a nutcase. I don’t know what Katie agrees to this. I feel sorry for their children. Constantly having a phone shoved in their face.
---
Look forward to watching him having to clear up all that cat litter

Last edited:
  • Haha

leabytottle

VIP Member
The guy is the ‘in plain sight’ type. Why on earth would this be the best way to teach your kids about judgment and resilience? It’s all just a cover up. He is exploiting his kids for money (and dare I say his own perverted reasons… the guy gives me the creeps)

He seems like a narcissist to me. I can’t imagine Katie has much choice in all of this.
Definitely gives me the creeps too. I’ve mentioned on here before that there’s a lot of references from himself and the girls, especially Kiki, about his Willy. So many alarm bells on their “research into communal living “ holiday too. I do not like him one bit.

The whole thing is reminiscent of the saccone joly family. The live in a big house, plenty of money, using their kids by making money, encourage their kids to interact with strangers, dad says and acts inappropriately with the kids

Reactions: 5

grimupnorth234

Just come across these on tiktok, that dad and his faux chill getting the kids ready in 40 mins was giving me the creeps. Blatantly spent hours filming it all.

Reactions: 5

sourlemon

Chatty Member
Came across them on my FYP this mornin again. & their moderator gives me some strange vibes he seems to know an awful lot about them (confirmed he isn’t a friend or family) .. I’m sorry but broadcasting your children they way they do with a 40 year old man commenting leaving “xxx’s” with comments aimed at the kids 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 4

leabytottle

VIP Member
My daughter used to go to the same Dance school as his girls, and let me tell you he bowled around like he was something special. After he picked them up from their classes he was immediately filming, it was so weird to finally see one of these nobheads in the wild. 😵💫
He must have an actual camera in on him always. It’s what he’s filming and not showing I’d be worried about. He calls himself a documentary film maker, but I wonder what his actual background is? I mean, we all have the ability to record our lives now, but that doesn’t mean that I’d call myself a filmmaker. How does he actually make money to live their luxury lifestyle in a very affluent area. Having 3 daughters at dance and gymnastics several times a week, must cost a lot! Their parties are always full of extravagance and they seem to be always swanning off to fancy places. Katie is a secondary dance teacher, and even if she was on the SLT, her salary wouldn’t pay for that lifestyle! He’s always off with rugby people or at the gym, but that can’t pay well. What actual documentaries has he made that have been commissioned?!
I bet he thought all the mums were looking at him because they fancied him, but the reality is, it’s because he’s creepy as fuck. I definitely wouldn’t feel comfortable having my kids stay over at his house. It wouldn’t surprise me if he copied Jonathan Joly and had CCTV inside the house and recorded them sleeping like he does.

leabytottle

VIP Member
I first saw their page when their youngest was around 2, and liked the family. Their community travel was interesting, but I really went off the Dad. He seems very up himself and thinks they’re famous! I like his wife, and the kids, but the whole naked oil thing was very odd.
They’ve discussed a few things with their kids thst I don’t think should have been ever shared. One being telling their daughters their grandma had died. He recorded him telling them and their reaction which was so tactless. He then made a video when people asked him about children not consenting… so he recorded him asking for their consent, failing to realise children can’t give consent 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
They’ve recently been banned from going live. Their middle daughter- ages around 8, pulled her top up, revealing her nipples. They were on shoe for too long and his wife didn’t try to cover her up. Again, trying to justify it by saying she didn’t mean to, and it was innocent (which of course it was) the problem is that’s out there for anyone to see, and people sadly enjoy that content. So he’s putting the children in vulnerable situations. Someone said that it happened before on a live, with the lower part of their body. They then said they were earning money and their income from the lives and has been asks to go live everyday- now annoyed they’re not getting paid. All this time, failing to realise their children can not consent. I don’t get a good vibe from him at all

Icy

If I were her, I’d be so annoyed with him on his phone whilst I was trying to get the children out. It’s disgusting what he’s teaching them. He leaves them outside the gym on their tablets while the goes - which is in a self storage building where there is a tyre shop with people in and out constantly. They are everything that’s wrong with modern life.

• Wow

leabytottle

VIP Member
The Dads mug keeps popping up on my feed. His “hey gang” makes him sound like a cult leader. They have some paid event soon, where people pay for him and his wife to tell them what he “discovered” on his self obsessed trip to communities- one of which nearly ended their marriage by the sounds of it!! Can’t hane sold well as he’s constantly promoting it. They’ll film it and make it look busy, but more than likely filled with their rich mates! Don’t get me started on the exploitation of their children every morning, cameras in their faces, plus as mentioned before, often inappropriate images of their children half naked or in skimpy dance clothes. They are probably going to get some weirdos who think they’ll meet the kids, which I hope won’t happen…