Communing_with_campbells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will have left or gone to bed before. They lost wheel them out to show how inclusive they are. It’s funny as his bff from the gym is very anti drink!! He needs to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s odd that they’ve got quite a few followers, but all the likes and comments are from people from the gym!

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure the idea of getting invited to things, is to make people want to buy/watch the thing they’ve got given for free. Campo couldn’t even get the name correct, and several times called it “Kong Fu Panda 4”. Then ridiculed the people doing a martial arts perfect the start, then said the film was about “A panda kicking the tit out of things”. I’m pretty sure they won’t get invited to future events if this is the review.

Called it king fu but in their comments have out king fu! Really bad! Just out for whatever they can get for free. That’s what the communal living is about - they wouldn’t be giving anything, just taking from everyone else. His way of talking grates on me. He puts punctuation in the wrong place and emphasises weird words!

Reactions: 3
“That’s just my nature, guys, I like sharing things, the good and the bad”
And that sums him up. He shared a video from this morning, where Katie was clearly stressed, in a rush and campo was making individual breakfasts for the girls, avocado and cheese on toast etc and Kiki was clearly not happy. This resulted in her crying, have a tantrum and being really rude to her mum. Campo didn’t back Katie up, he just flounced around, making eggs and talking to the cat and of course, their “gang”.
YOU may like sharing content, YOU may like sharing your life, YOU might like going live with god knows who and encourage the whole family to interact with strangers (I’ve said before, imagine say the people on their live were sat in their garden, watching through the window. Would they then encourage the dodgy pedalo enjoying himself at the girls running around in gym clothes to interact with the girls? No.)
It doesn’t seem like Katie enjoys the lives, as she’s got an actual job to go to and he probably sits at home all day, reaching out to brands to get deals.
Campo, YOU may enjoy the lives, but your children can not consent to making them. They may enjoy then, but do they really have a choice? If they said no, would you actually stop? No. They have continued to record Kiki when she clearly said no. Indie won’t remember life pre their lives and Taba clearly likes performing. HOWEVER, they still can’t consent. Hes a selfish, self centered prick, who needs to get an actual job, rather than relying on his family to earn a living

• Heart
Reactions: 4
“That’s just my nature, guys, I like sharing things, the good and the bad”
And that sums him up. He shared a video from this morning, where Katie was clearly stressed, in a rush and campo was making individual breakfasts for the girls, avocado and cheese on toast etc and Kiki was clearly not happy. This resulted in her crying, have a tantrum and being really rude to her mum. Campo didn’t back Katie up, he just flounced around, making eggs and talking to the cat and of course, their “gang”.
YOU may like sharing content, YOU may like sharing your life, YOU might like going live with god knows who and encourage the whole family to interact with strangers (I’ve said before, imagine say the people on their live were sat in their garden, watching through the window. Would they then encourage the dodgy pedalo enjoying himself at the girls running around in gym clothes to interact with the girls? No.)
It doesn’t seem like Katie enjoys the lives, as she’s got an actual job to go to and he probably sits at home all day, reaching out to brands to get deals.
Campo, YOU may enjoy the lives, but your children can not consent to making them. They may enjoy then, but do they really have a choice? If they said no, would you actually stop? No. They have continued to record Kiki when she clearly said no. Indie won’t remember life pre their lives and Taba clearly likes performing. HOWEVER, they still can’t consent. Hes a selfish, self centered prick, who needs to get an actual job, rather than relying on his family to earn a living
💯!! I do feel that she is weak/soft, allowing him control and choice to make decisions she doesn’t agree on. Perhaps she’s insecure, I don’t know. I do wish she would speak up more often though, not in front of the camera necessarily but she needs to have her opinion and value it.

She’s a senior school teacher! Surely she should have safeguarding training?

💯!! I do feel that she is weak/soft, allowing him control and choice to make decisions she doesn’t agree on. Perhaps she’s insecure, I don’t know. I do wish she would speak up more often though, not in front of the camera necessarily but she needs to have her opinion and value it.
I randomly caught a daytime live a bit ago. It was Katie in the car with two of the girls, and they were waiting for Kiki i think. I don’t watch their content usually for obvious reasons. The bit I did see, Katie was shouting at the girls and the tabba was getting changed in the car and Katie kept telling her to stay out of shot. So many were commenting “pause the live” but she didn’t. I bet campo told Katie she had to go live, whilst he was off getting pissed with his mates. I’m surprised she doesn’t tell him to piss off. Maybe she enjoys the attention, she is a dancer after all. They do seem to live quite separate lives. She’s often at school, teaching dance or out with mates. Hes on live, resharing old content, at the gym or having a bath with his rugby mates
---
She’s a senior school teacher! Surely she should have safeguarding training?
Yes. She works in a secondary school. Weve said that before on here. I was a teacher, we had compulsory safeguarding training every year or 2. She has zero excuse not to know about the dangers. Campo tries to justify it by saying this is the world we live in and he’s teaching his children to be Internet savvy 🙄

If I were her, I’d be so annoyed with him on his phone whilst I was trying to get the children out. It’s disgusting what he’s teaching them. He leaves them outside the gym on their tablets while the goes - which is in a self storage building where there is a tyre shop with people in and out constantly. They are everything that’s wrong with modern life.

• Wow
She should know better as a teacher, and he’s just pimping his girls out on social media.

I had to laugh he stayed all calm on thr live before he had to end it yesterday, I bet the air was blue when they came off. He then comes back embarrassed and explaining. No one cares!! Your girl had a tantrum so you ended the live. Like you should have. He wants to portray this calm happy family. He’s a weirdo! Gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 4
If I were her, I’d be so annoyed with him on his phone whilst I was trying to get the children out. It’s disgusting what he’s teaching them. He leaves them outside the gym on their tablets while the goes - which is in a self storage building where there is a tyre shop with people in and out constantly. They are everything that’s wrong with modern life.
Doesn’t surprise me, considering when they went on their search for sustainable community living (which they no longer talk about and none of their content is in line with this at all anymore) they went out, just Katie and campo, without the kids… always thought it was odd that they left them with strangers. They did this at the weird naked oil ceremony when he persuaded her to go. They hadn’t been there very long, and they’d openly said it was a very difficult community, and yet they were prepared to risk their children’s safety. I personally think this whole thing was the final straw for Katie. Campo seemed more than happy to keep experimenting…

How weird grown adults standing in Henley station talking about their clothes and then doing some weird dance in the town centre. The people over for dinner are the people who own the gym- he’ll be wanting free gym membership.

Just gonna leave some of the followers of the oldests account here… along with the ad she’s done. At this point he blatantly just doesn’t care.
---
It’s sickening, isn’t it? He tries to justify it by saying he’s getting them used to the digital world and being safe on line, yet he’s doing the opposite!
He encourages the girls to interact with complete strangers on a daily basis. Their account may be Betsy79, with a happy looking 40 something, but it could be a 60 year old man, getting his kicks every morning whilst watching them. I can’t fathom how him it Katie thinks this is ok? We have said before Katie is a teacher, meaning she’ll do safeguarding training. Anyone who’s done those courses knows how intense it can be and the way children are groomed, yet that’s what is happening to their children. The middle child, Kiki is incredibly rude to him, and Indie is too. Then, I’d be pissed off if every morning when I came downstairs, someone was filming me!

Once again, sharing images that are highly inappropriate and most likely will be shared amongst a certain group… their youngest daughter, top half naked, just out of the bath. Why on earth does he (and Katie, she’s responsible as even if she’s not directly posting it, she is allowing her husband to share inappropriate images to strangers) think it’s ok to post this? What enters his head? “I’ve bathed my daughter, I know, I’ll video her wearing no top and let anyone see it”. Those images are there, FOREVER. It so so disappointing and makes me very concerned for the future

I find it disturbing the amount of times he mentions his penis. There was the time he went swimming in the sea as he told the girls it had shrunk and Kiki was laughing at him for having a “small willy”. He was (badly) dancing with his he girls, rather embarrassing learning the routine they are now doing every week in the centre of their town for some bizzare reason. Campo made reference to his 🍆 then too. Today he’s sharing some underwear that Katie bought him (would have guessed he wore briefs 🥴) and he was moaning about the size. He then said something
Like “I know I’m big down there”, and kiki’s response was to put her hand inside the crotch area (Taba was wearing them over her trousers at the time) and say “that’s where your Willy goes”, then they started laughing about it all.
Now, I’m not a prude at all, and I think it’s important that children know the right names for body parts (for example if a child has been taught her vagina is called a “flower”, and she divulges to a teacher that uncle Peter touches her flowers at home, then that could very easily get overlooked, as not everyone knows that sometimes people use “flower” for their vagina.
However, it’s inappropriate to be talking the way he is infront of his young girls. It is often Kiki who is part of the conversation and she talks about it to him, as if they’re both adults.
Anyone else think his behaviour on this matter is very odd?