Communing_with_campbells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiktok family with 95.4K followers, they go live waking up their 3 children at 7am every weekday morning and often in the evening. They want to start their own commune & eco loving village.

Just wondered what everyone else’s thoughts were?
I was shocked when I first came across their live at 7am where the dad was waking up one of the three children, literally showing them in bed and getting them dressed etc it was so invasive and inappropriate

Reactions: 2
I followed them from when they started their account mostly showing Indi (the youngest child).
They went travelling across mostly America I think, to stay in places where you live in a community and everything is shared, apart from your sleeping area. It was fascinating to watch their travels.
But then at what I think was their last stop over they were invited to do some sort of naked oil touching thing with others in their community. Campo the dad was very keen and they both spoke on a live about it. Kate clearly wanted none of it, but it was discussed via their social media a few times I think and I don’t even know if she did it in the end. It changed my whole view of the dad and I stopped following them.

Reactions: 3
I like them. I think Kate has resting witch face though!
Been following them from the start too. I don’t think Kate is completely on board with the TikTok thing. She often looks uncomfortable. Campo is definitely the driving force. I think he probably thought they would become very well known, especially when they did their travels . The girls are adorable. Not sure they should have as much exposure online. They do seem a lovely family.

Reactions: 4
I first saw their page when their youngest was around 2, and liked the family. Their community travel was interesting, but I really went off the Dad. He seems very up himself and thinks they’re famous! I like his wife, and the kids, but the whole naked oil thing was very odd.
They’ve discussed a few things with their kids thst I don’t think should have been ever shared. One being telling their daughters their grandma had died. He recorded him telling them and their reaction which was so tactless. He then made a video when people asked him about children not consenting… so he recorded him asking for their consent, failing to realise children can’t give consent 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
They’ve recently been banned from going live. Their middle daughter- ages around 8, pulled her top up, revealing her nipples. They were on shoe for too long and his wife didn’t try to cover her up. Again, trying to justify it by saying she didn’t mean to, and it was innocent (which of course it was) the problem is that’s out there for anyone to see, and people sadly enjoy that content. So he’s putting the children in vulnerable situations. Someone said that it happened before on a live, with the lower part of their body. They then said they were earning money and their income from the lives and has been asks to go live everyday- now annoyed they’re not getting paid. All this time, failing to realise their children can not consent. I don’t get a good vibe from him at all

The clothing incident has happened numerous of times, I totally agree with everything you’ve said @leabytottle
The internet is such a dangerous place & who knows who has screenshot that and has it saved or whatever it’s really scary!
The dad gives me major red flags, some things need & should be kept private like the conversation about their grandma that didn’t need to be on camera.

The clothing incident has happened numerous of times, I totally agree with everything you’ve said @leabytottle
The internet is such a dangerous place & who knows who has screenshot that and has it saved or whatever it’s really scary!
The dad gives me major red flags, some things need & should be kept private like the conversation about their grandma that didn’t need to be on camera.
I watched the video, but didn’t realise that he was actually telling them their grandma had died, so stopped. Who on earth looses a loved one, (and the girls were very close to her) and thinks “I’ll film this and share with strangers”. Nothing about it was ok. Even if she said it was ok to post, at 7, she can’t understand the enormity of who is watching… and there forever!! Exactly like the “nudity” video. That will come back to haunt her if people get hold of it.
It’s odd to me that anyone would encourage their kids to interact with strangers online. That’s the equivalent of going to a park, letting the kids play, whilst you sit back and watch them talking to a load of strangers. They don’t know who they are, it could be a load of perverts, although I’m sure lots are normal people. However, no one knows!
They seem to live a lavish lifestyle, new house, always going out and having parties, and I think their social media funds it! She is a teacher and he’s a “filmmaker”, but I don’t think he’s earning a lot, as he’s always posting him out at the gym or parties… I’m just not getting a good vibe about it all either

Reactions: 5
I think they are upper class and born into money so it’s never going to be a major concern for them in the same way it would be for us or the general public.

I've been longing for a thread about this family. I just do not like the Dad, tries too hard & it comes off as strange.

Reactions: 7
Just come across these on tiktok, that dad and his faux chill getting the kids ready in 40 mins was giving me the creeps. Blatantly spent hours filming it all.

Reactions: 5
Just come across these on tiktok, that dad and his faux chill getting the kids ready in 40 mins was giving me the creeps. Blatantly spent hours filming it all.
Those poor girls being filmed waking up!! Why on earth would he film and post it???? Very odd. He seems to leave in really vulnerable parts, the oldest clearly upset about her hair and the little one saying “I feel so useless” 💔 Whilst it’s great they’re able to share how they feel, it’s not something that should be shared on social media. I do wonder what his wife thinks about it all? I get the vibe they argue a lot but try to put on a united front of a perfect family on sm. I’d be pisses off if I was teaching all day and my husband was swanning around with his gym mates all day “editing” and a morning routine. They can’t make much money off TikTok, surely??

Reactions: 6
Why on Earth have they set up an account for their 9 year old daughter? A gymnastics one, wearing skimpy leotards- which is of course normal for gymnasts… but who is following that account? Opening his daughter to anyone and everyone, including people who get their kicks out of that sort of thing. Whilst we can’t protect our children from everything, for example, anyone could watch a gymnastics competition, but putting your child out there for the world to see on social media, anyone can copy photos, all sorts, isn’t protecting your child. It’s putting your child at risk. He’s starting to become like Jonathan Saccone Joly, the labrants, etc. Even if she says she wants one and it’s “monitored”, She’s 8/9- she can’t consent.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Came across them on my FYP this mornin again. & their moderator gives me some strange vibes he seems to know an awful lot about them (confirmed he isn’t a friend or family) .. I’m sorry but broadcasting your children they way they do with a 40 year old man commenting leaving “xxx’s” with comments aimed at the kids 😐

• Wow
The Dads mug keeps popping up on my feed. His “hey gang” makes him sound like a cult leader. They have some paid event soon, where people pay for him and his wife to tell them what he “discovered” on his self obsessed trip to communities- one of which nearly ended their marriage by the sounds of it!! Can’t hane sold well as he’s constantly promoting it. They’ll film it and make it look busy, but more than likely filled with their rich mates! Don’t get me started on the exploitation of their children every morning, cameras in their faces, plus as mentioned before, often inappropriate images of their children half naked or in skimpy dance clothes. They are probably going to get some weirdos who think they’ll meet the kids, which I hope won’t happen…

So he’s just shared a snapshot of I presume a live. His daughter clearly says NO to being filmed. Then proceeds to not like being forced to interact. Yet, she’s still forced to be on there. I just can’t with this family. Children can’t consent, and when your child is clearly saying no, then stop using your children for content!! There wasn’t much footage from their weird evening with cult night. Probably as it wasn’t well attended apart from their rich friends

He’s worrying 🚩
There are so many worrying 🚩 on his video of his recent “nandos daughter date” with his youngest. I honestly have real concerns about who he’s actually making (and selling) content to. Aside from the fact he’s quite creepy and controlling, he has zero issues with sharing his young daughters very scantily dressed. Ever since he went on that commune bullshit trip, and he had his daughters looked after by strangers, whilst him and his wife (who I think gave him an ultimatum after this) went off to an orgy, I see so many issues. I also feel like his wife seems to be running around teaching, running dance competitions and generally doing everything, and he just seems to film his daughters and occasionally rugby friends.

Commenting to keep this thread up - I guess their platform isn't big so there doesn't seem to be much criticism of them at the moment - but agree so many red flags - he is worryingly keen on his family being famous :oops: His lack of interest for his daughters privacy is astounding. He had a video recently of Kiki (I think) who came down miserable and said no to being filmed but he just makes faces at the camera - they also kept filming a live that she wasn't interested in participating in - think it was her birthday and although they stopped early it wasn't straight away! These girls cannot consent- Kate should know this - she is a teacher!! The way she seemed confused by the issue of one of the daughters lifting her top up in a live is puzzling for a person who should be used to considering safeguarding everyday at work. And don't get me started on the way he also spends half the time looking at the camera or asking the girls questions while looking at the camera rather than at them - urgh, its awful. Everything is so performative and fake.

What is he going to do when the girls are teenagers?, which won't be long - and they aren't so cute, his content is his own children. The communing aspect didn't get the audience he was expecting because it was obvious that it wasn't authentic. They are not a family interested in communal living - it was a year long holiday because they were bored and wanted to have content. They settled straight back in to normal upper middle class suburban life with no issue - because thats who they really are. The video of him and Kate encouraging people to become subscribers so he can make the improtant film about communal living and keep their heads above water is hilarious - he is so manipulative. Keeping your heads above water is not living in a large open plan house in one of the most expensive parts of the country, following your kids around doing expensive gymnastics competitions and training. There are many people in this country struggling to keep their heads above water that wouldn't even be able to afford one of those gym leotards let alone everything else that goes with it.

Reactions: 6
Commenting to keep this thread up - I guess their platform isn't big so there doesn't seem to be much criticism of them at the moment - but agree so many red flags - he is worryingly keen on his family being famous :oops: His lack of interest for his daughters privacy is astounding. He had a video recently of Kiki (I think) who came down miserable and said no to being filmed but he just makes faces at the camera - they also kept filming a live that she wasn't interested in participating in - think it was her birthday and although they stopped early it wasn't straight away! These girls cannot consent- Kate should know this - she is a teacher!! The way she seemed confused by the issue of one of the daughters lifting her top up in a live is puzzling for a person who should be used to considering safeguarding everyday at work. And don't get me started on the way he also spends half the time looking at the camera or asking the girls questions while looking at the camera rather than at them - urgh, its awful. Everything is so performative and fake.

What is he going to do when the girls are teenagers?, which won't be long - and they aren't so cute, his content is his own children. The communing aspect didn't get the audience he was expecting because it was obvious that it wasn't authentic. They are not a family interested in communal living - it was a year long holiday because they were bored and wanted to have content. They settled straight back in to normal upper middle class suburban life with no issue - because thats who they really are. The video of him and Kate encouraging people to become subscribers so he can make the improtant film about communal living and keep their heads above water is hilarious - he is so manipulative. Keeping your heads above water is not living in a large open plan house in one of the most expensive parts of the country, following your kids around doing expensive gymnastics competitions and training. There are many people in this country struggling to keep their heads above water that wouldn't even be able to afford one of those gym leotards let alone everything else that goes with it.
I agree with all you’ve said! I think you’re right, they’re not a big account, so most people aren’t seeing their content- which is ALWAYS a good thing. I hadn’t noticed the asking questions but looking at the camera until now. I think the paid event they did was mostly attended by their rich mates. I feel like him and Katie don’t do a lot together, it’s always out separately or out with friends. I can imagine him wanting to go to swingers events, as he was very keen on all that when they were on their holiday adventure!
Anyone who works with kids has to attend regular safeguarding, so how Katie doesn’t see what’s happening, I don’t know. The recent video with indie was extremely disturbing to me. Lots of open mouths, salacious language and it just felt wrong. Anyone that has a family channel, where if they stopped sharing their children wouldn’t get views, shouldn’t be allowed a channel. The same as the dreadful saccone jolys who have so many 🚩🚩🚩

• Heart
Are these the family that were camping but came home because the dad wanted to join that orgy and the mum was like 👺😂😂

• Haha