Communing_with_campbells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised this family don’t have a bigger thread. I’ve come across them recently on TikTok and I’m shocked. They’re exposing their children online every day. Isn’t the Mum a teacher, so should know better? Girls in their pjs every morning having breakfast and doing their hair. Those poor girls, who wants to perform every morning for their parents live?

They were decorating the tree at the weekend and the dad just sat on the live, didn’t help. I kept wanting to say get off TikTok and do the tree with your girls, be present ffs!
I’m surprised the thread isn’t bigger too! They’re one of the worst families on TikTok for exploiting their children. I mean, they even had one of their kids run across the screen naked before?!

There is something very suspicious about the dad. He makes me feel very uneasy. A few weeks ago Katie didn’t want to be live, the kids were unhappy and the whole live was a mess, yet campo continued! All of their minions were basically slagging off Katie for being miserable. Their followers are bloody weird!

Reactions: 7
I wish this thread was bigger, they are under the radar at the moment unfortunately- but the Dad is dangerously arrogant about how he’s happy to exploit the children. The intrusion into their privacy is disgusting.
I wish they’d stop calling themselves ‘communing …’ they went to some communes for less than a year because the Dad thought it would get them way more exposure, no one was interested and now they are back living their middle class Henley regatta lifestyle not a commune in sight! 🙄

Reactions: 12
I wish this thread was bigger, they are under the radar at the moment unfortunately- but the Dad is dangerously arrogant about how he’s happy to exploit the children. The intrusion into their privacy is disgusting.
I wish they’d stop calling themselves ‘communing …’ they went to some communes for less than a year because the Dad thought it would get them way more exposure, no one was interested and now they are back living their middle class Henley regatta lifestyle not a commune in sight! 🙄
What is this communes thing? I didn’t watch them back then.

Also what’s the orgy incident about? Haha,
---
I just watched some of their morning live. He was saying the girls can’t ever be on screen without him or their mum because that’s child protection. How exactly? He’s still exposing them, telling the public their names, the little girl was even talking about her friends and naming them. Which I think is wrong.

The women (if they are) are even a bit weird in the comments. It’s 7.30am and they’re talking to a child, and asking to see her to the Dad. All very odd to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Those kids are exploited beyond belief. And yes, I agree the women are weird, all their ‘fans’ are weird. Why would you want to watch kids eat their breakfast? Also, there seems to be a lot of hate towards Katie from these women. Campo’s not gonna shag ya love🤣🤣

also, I know they’re just kids but I think they’re quite rude if I’m honest.

What is this communes thing? I didn’t watch them back then.

Also what’s the orgy incident about? Haha,
---
I just watched some of their morning live. He was saying the girls can’t ever be on screen without him or their mum because that’s child protection. How exactly? He’s still exposing them, telling the public their names, the little girl was even talking about her friends and naming them. Which I think is wrong.

The women (if they are) are even a bit weird in the comments. It’s 7.30am and they’re talking to a child, and asking to see her to the Dad. All very odd to me.
They had a year out, although at the time they played it as 'this is our life now' and lived in different communes around the world. There wasn't an orgy - one of the communes had a thing where they covered themselves in oil naked - can't describe it - it was on a Dawn OPorter doc once, think its in Spain. He was keen (of course) and she wasn't.

They give absolutley zero fucks about anyones privacy. They censor nothing. Friends names, school they go to, where they live, film at gymnastics and dance comps - everything is fair game to him. He did a video a while ago to 'explain' that this was him teaching the children to use social media well rather than those people that limit access when young and then go mad on it when older (no I don't think that makes sense, but it makes perfect sense to him apparently). This is also the man that was absolutely fuming when TikTok stopped access to his lives because one of the girls (that is being taught how to use social media positively) lifted her top to show her bare chest. He really thinks he has a healthy relationship with social media.

Those kids are exploited beyond belief. And yes, I agree the women are weird, all their ‘fans’ are weird. Why would you want to watch kids eat their breakfast? Also, there seems to be a lot of hate towards Katie from these women. Campo’s not gonna shag ya love🤣🤣

also, I know they’re just kids but I think they’re quite rude if I’m honest.
I din't think they come accross well either, but like other families that film everything, all the children act like this becuase their whole life is a show. They are always performing and encouraged by their parents.

Creepy campo is back to filming his kids naked. This time like a peeping tom in his mates shower 🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Creepy campo is back to filming his kids naked. This time like a peeping tom in his mates shower 🤢🤢
Firstly, the girls should never be filmed in that manner but also they’re getting older now too so surely are more aware of their own privacy?

Firstly, the girls should never be filmed in that manner but also they’re getting older now too so surely are more aware of their own privacy?
They’re so used to being filmed, they probably don’t even consider that not everyone is filmed by their dad all the time. Makes you wonder what else he films…
They might not have seen him filming, he’s not very tall so probably had the camera above his head.
If he was so impressed by the bathroom, record when it’s empty. It’s so bleeping odd. The fact that Katie, a teacher who has mandatory safeguarding training, doesn’t say something.

I came on to see if there was a thread about Anthony and Katie Campbell after seeing their post about scooping cat litter with a spoon 🤮

Unfortunately I have the displeasure of knowing this unpleasant family and many times have I wanted to rip the phone out of his hand when he’s been filming when I’ve been around. He cannot do anything without filming it. Nothing is for anything other than exposure. Recently one of his ‘friends’ (only a friend as he owns a restaurant so chance of freebees) needed help and you just knew he was going to have filmed it rather than helping and use it as content. And of course he posted it.

The way they treat their children is terrible and everywhere they go they have a camera shoved in their face. It’s all so fake. Telling them he loves them looking at a screen is just weird.

The family is on the radar though. He’s known in the local community and the fact their children is exploited is also well known. He’s a selfish selfish man. Kate isn’t my kind of person, but she’s totally under his spell and as a teacher should know better.

I haven’t seen them on Tik tok. I only know them irl and on Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I came on to see if there was a thread about Anthony and Katie Campbell after seeing their post about scooping cat litter with a spoon 🤮

Unfortunately I have the displeasure of knowing this unpleasant family and many times have I wanted to rip the phone out of his hand when he’s been filming when I’ve been around. He cannot do anything without filming it. Nothing is for anything other than exposure. Recently one of his ‘friends’ (only a friend as he owns a restaurant so chance of freebees) needed help and you just knew he was going to have filmed it rather than helping and use it as content. And of course he posted it.

The way they treat their children is terrible and everywhere they go they have a camera shoved in their face. It’s all so fake. Telling them he loves them looking at a screen is just weird.

The family is on the radar though. He’s known in the local community and the fact their children is exploited is also well known. He’s a selfish selfish man. Kate isn’t my kind of person, but she’s totally under his spell and as a teacher should know better.

I haven’t seen them on Tik tok. I only know them irl and on Instagram.
I can’t just imagine what he’s like in “real life”. Aside from the rugby lot, it appears that most of their extravagant parties are Katy’s friends. Curious to know what they really think of him. They seem to have moved to a smaller property too… although I shouldn’t know that, but he basically showed the whole house, including the children’s rooms.

Reactions: 2
He also talks to everyone in that patronising, fake, condescending manner!

• Haha
Why on Earth does he think he has the right to film at a swimming baths? Even if it was a private birthday pool party, I’m certain that no recording is allowed. It baffles me that he doesn’t things like this and is arrogant enough to think rules don’t apply to him. Like I’ve said before, how is Katie not concerned with how much her girls are filmed for god knows who to watch, wearing swimming suits. Those images are there forever, as are the other children he filmed at the pool. I hope one of the parents complains, although we know how he reacted to TikTok taking down and reporting them for sharing a half baked child on their live. He was outraged. It’s all about the money and views

Katie is as bad as him exploiting the kids. They’re both more than aware of the wrongens in the world and it is exactly why they film their children - they know it’s easy money.

sorry, would like to see the good in them but there’s no other reason for all of this. They’re willingly providing content for predators.

Am I old fashioned?
The neck on him to think he could leave his job, like a gap year student without the responsibilities of a family, to travel the world ....and get other folk to fund it via Patreon.
Now 'utilising and monetising' three little girls who really are too young to make an informed decision as to whether they want to be social media famous?
Literally their entire lives out there.
Get a real job to fund your lifestyle choices.
I cannot comprehend how this guy has such effusive 'fans' and 'followers' - he is disingenuous and egotistical.
---
Posted in cross haste- this was the article that made me wanna post my humble opinion on the daft, selfish, shallow prick.

They are free loaders. She put a post on the local fb group a few days before Xmas (with the shops still open!) saying she’d forgotten to buy a certain Xmas present and did anyone have one she could have!! They’ll exploit everything and everyone to get something for nothing.

• Wow
Am I old fashioned?
The neck on him to think he could leave his job, like a gap year student without the responsibilities of a family, to travel the world ....and get other folk to fund it via Patreon.
Now 'utilising and monetising' three little girls who really are too young to make an informed decision as to whether they want to be social media famous?
Literally their entire lives out there.
Get a real job to fund your lifestyle choices.
I cannot comprehend how this guy has such effusive 'fans' and 'followers' - he is disingenuous and egotistical.
---
Posted in cross haste- this was the article that made me wanna post my humble opinion on the daft, selfish, shallow prick.
The communing thing is not a genuine interest it’s just a niche for him to get social media interest I think it fell flat because it’s not authentic. This is not a family following sustainable living 🙄 I can’t cope with how he comes across he is such an attention seeker. This morning I caught some of the live and he had to leave early for work, then realised that his phone was being used for the live. He was panicking about taking it and pushed Katie out the way to tell viewers they were stopping but would be back on Katie’s phone straight away it’s literally all he cares about.

I feel like they think because they shop on vinted, they live a sustainable life! I mean, what are they actually doing to live the life they claim? If you look at how to live a sustainable life it’s things such as;
Eating plant based diet
Not travelling lots of short distances in your car, using more pubic transport, walking etc
Having energy efficient appliances, and wearing layers instead of heating
No fast fashion, (I know they shop on vinted, but I tho m that is more because it’s ‘cool’)
Grow your own fruit and veg
And so much more. None of their content is about this. It’s mostly gymnastics and dance competitions, reviewing restaurants and filming their children when they re just woken up!
He definitely thought this would be the thing to make the family famous and that a tv company would want to film their time away. Instead, it just appeared like a long holiday, with him filming a few interviews with people living in communities. Then they came home and carried on living their Henley affluent lifestyle

Imagine living next door to or near their friends with the parties they have.

Imagine living next door to or near their friends with the parties they have.
I thought that! I bet they all saw his dancing and were laughing at him, not with him. He’s such an attention seeker, I bet Katie keeps out of his way when they’re out and is embarrassed. Also, I did think it was a bit inappropriate for the young girls to be at that party. It wasn’t a typical family party, it was definitely a 21st, full of drunken revelry, as it should be (obviously you don’t need to drink to have fun!) I’m sure there was lots of swearing, drinking until drunk, vomiting etc, not to mention normal adult behaviour. Im hoping the girls left early, although it didn’t look like it. Im pretty sure a party, predominantly of 20 somethings, wouldn’t want to be falling over kids whilst enjoying their night.