Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t know how someone who went on a heavily discounted trip to the Maldives LAST WEEK can plead poverty. And have tens of comments lapping it up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Do what everyone else does when they move into a new home, focus on making just one room, be that bedroom, living room etc, how you want it. Why she didn’t spend that holiday money making a clean and cosy living room that all her family could enjoy in the run up to Christmas? It would make all the difference.

Must be so annoying for the kids, going from a lovely house to that place, just because the parents want more more more.
Agree. Plus the older children will no doubt now be subjected to significant renovation work at a time they need to study for exams.

The Maldives thing is just unbelievable. Anyone who has a modicum of common sense and/or read the papers knows that renovation costs have gone through the roof due to material shortages/costs and increased labour costs/shortages.

So they moved from a perfectly adequate warm comfortable home that was suitable for them to one with no heating that thy can't afford to do up? Why? Instead of saving money to do the house up, they spend it on non stop holidays and stupid pools? Make it make sense!

This is just foot stamping par excellence though as Katie doesn’t want to sell any of her own assets, curtail her life style in any way or save up for the renovations and is fuming that someone else won’t pay for it all and sort it all out double time. What a twit

Reactions: 11
The people giving her sympathy like she has just announced she is being made homeless 😠🤦‍♀️ Ffs. She lives in an 8 bedroom mansion, has a lifestyle most people could never have with holidays left right and centre and god knows how many freebies. Owns a holiday home. And most importantly has her health and her family around her. She has no need for anyone's sympathy. At all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You’d need to be living under a rock to not know that building work has not gone through the roof in terms of cost.

Katie wants it all because she has a very spoilt and entitled personality. There is no room for compromise (ie save up, or cut back elsewhere) because usually what she wants she gets.

Totally gone deaf and utter disregard of the millions of people who are genuinely struggling to keep their heads above water right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh no having to cut back on the renovations…….oh how my heart bleeds. There, there maybe some free food from Waitrose will help?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No chance of her redeeming herself by regifting these to her ‘fans’ - ‘I can’t wait to get into those’ 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I don’t have any feelings about IG. It is an app that works as it should.

But the greedy, tone deaf influencers on IG, Katie? I have extraordinarily strong, negative feelings about them.

87BEB847-C0AC-4D94-979F-7AC5CAA560B8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wish IG would show posts in chronological order again. I don’t like seeing stuff 5 days later, that bugs me. I’m not engaging with that sticker though.

Reactions: 7
I wish IG would show posts in chronological order again. I don’t like seeing stuff 5 days later, that bugs me. I’m not engaging with that sticker though.
In the top left hand corner, click on Instagram then following. All your chronological dreams will come true. 😜

3D465215-607B-4C9F-8AFD-6FB3E08F5E15.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Thank you. I’ve done that in the past, having been given that same advice but it doesn’t seem to work. I’m still getting shown posts from 3, 4, 5 days ago, which is annoying. Do I have to do it every time I open the app or will it remember the setting?

Thank you. I’ve done that in the past, having been given that same advice but it doesn’t seem to work. I’m still getting shown posts from 3, 4, 5 days ago, which is annoying. Do I have to do it every time I open the app or will it remember the setting?
Every time you open the app and then you need to stay in that part of the app - so. if you watch some stories on the main page, you need to go back to ‘Following’ each time to see your feed chronologically.

It’s astonishing all the accounts you see that you’d forgotten about when you view your feed chronologically.

And back to the smurf house because its, oh, at least 5 minutes since she had a holiday. At least she's got poor mizzy out of storage.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s got some brass neck. Pity party earlier in the week about renovating her million pound home following a luxury holiday. Soon followed by a trip to London, free food and drink, free gifts and now another stay in her other million pound house.

absolute piss taker!

Reactions: 15
Doesn't look like she's going to stop being horrifically super grabby anytime soon so it looks like we need a new thread -anyone know how?

Reactions: 1
Well that's a whole load of information her kids probably didn't want sharing - ones scared there's a ghost and one has a eye issue.

Reactions: 5
They really look like a family struggling through each day living on the poverty line don’t they. Poor kids. Thoughts and prayers they finish their second million pound Reno soon 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Personally I believe in hauntings, having had experiences. It wouldn’t surprise me if that old house is haunted. I’d certainly be rethinking living there if my child was that scared🤔 Katie if you read here, it’s only going to get worse😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.