Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having the audacity to cry poverty on IG saying they can’t afford the renovations they want on Castle Greyskull…then in the next breathe announce a birthday trip to Ibiza and show off a gazillion free boxes of skincare. The woman seriously needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and realize her privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sure they did the “we definitely can’t afford this” schtick with their white elephant holiday home too. . She is either lying to seem more relatable and to add a bit of jeopardy (likely), is leading her architect a merry dance re what they can afford (unlikely), or is commissioning architectural drawings without discussing budgets (also unlikely). So disingenuous and somehow more distasteful in the current economic climate. Faking their financials when it is clear that they are very comfortable indeed, at a time when people are losing sleep over how they’ll feed their kids and keep the lights on is just gross. At least be honest and a bit bleeping humble about your incredibly fortunate financial position.

Reactions: 12
Can’t get over the ‘even better to come home as I’ve come back to a load of free tit’! (Ok maybe they weren’t her exact words). She’s saying l’occitane wrong too.

Reactions: 7
Nothing irks me more than when influencers (esp katie) make out as though getting sent free stuff is really hard and not ‘free’ cos of the PR. Would hardly call filming a video of you opening a package and listing off the items hard work… 😴

Reactions: 8
Fourth floor brassiere, HN, Leeds…. When will you wake up and see that offering these gormless pair a free plentiful meal actually devalues your brand 1000%. They have properties worth millions and yet they see fit to feed their faces gratis. Total turn off for your brand!

Who does she know @ HN Leeds to be continuously gifted free meals?

Are they running some kind of soup kitchen for the affluent?

• Haha
He's a scrawny little drip. 🤮
How can he get so much time off work? I presume he is the principal of the practice but even so all patients still need to be covered for emergency care. Maybe he has sold his soul to the freebie instagram life too!

Reactions: 1
How can he get so much time off work? I presume he is the principal of the practice but even so all patients still need to be covered for emergency care. Maybe he has sold his soul to the freebie instagram life too!
I've often wondered this and more so recently. They were just in Devon for at least a fortnight and going on holiday to Ibiza tomorrow. Even if I was the owner or whatever of the Dentist I would still be present for other staff/clients when necessary and take the same Annual Leave as everyone else.
Her self entitlement seems to be rubbing off!

Reactions: 4

They own the practice - him and Katie. There was a third owner but she resigned November last year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.